Zone1 I guess I am not a sedavacantist (the Chair of St Peter is "empty") after all

This I pretty much agree with.
People in the Church absolutely need to know in a tangible way what is wrong w/ said Church

Now that I know what the deal is, ie now that I have STUDIED (guess I am unique in tht I STUDIED) Vatican II and related concerns, I know how important it is to be informed about what happened at that Council. I have actually found a sense of peace that I didn't even realize I lacked..

Uninformed Catholics are a bad thing. Some zealous Protestant can come along, tell them any old heresy or bad interpretation of the Bible, which is ususally one and the same thing w/them, and voila'.. the uninformed Catholic will soon not be Catholic anymore ..

Oh.. forgot this: I AM a sedavacantist at this point and probably forever. It is the only positiion that makes logical sense. I even disagree with the SSPX folks on this, although the SSPX, that I know of anyhow.. does not say one has to accept their position on the papacy to be a true Catholic..

so yeh.. the title of this thread no longer applies but I could not change it since 2 much time had elapsed.

Forum List

Back