I goto DOZENS of rock concerts every year.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
But I NEVER buy the artists latest music album.

What makes everyone think seats filled at rallies for either candidate translates into votes?

• Banned
Dolly Parton was a couple days ago & I would have liked to see her but her ticket prices were ridiculously high considering I'm not a big Country fan.

what was the last concert you went to?
Tribute concert to ACDC & Zepplin a couple weeks ago.

Upcoming is Korn, Def Leopard & Weird Al
gross
Korn was pretty awesome. I saw them with slipknot and king810 a while back. Korns new music(I But don't worry, if I was older, I would probably be into that lame 80s rock, too :D

Last edited:

gross
Korn was pretty awesome. I saw them with slipknot and king810 a while back. Korns new music(I have heard a song or 2) is fairly decent too. A lot better than the last few hits they had lol
Granted, if I was older, I would probably be into that lame 80s rock, too :D
I like good music from every decade. I gave up being a hipster a long time ago.

Having said all that let's get back to the point of the topic. Full seats at an event =/= votes

I'm thinking a Joplin tribute.

:lol:

And I'd kill to see Weird Al. His take on Alanis Morissette was unreal. Living in an Amish Paradise too! I envy you old man.
I have a dozen tickets to a Sept show featuring Fleetwood Mac & Eric Clapton tribute at Sandstone Amphitheater in KC.

We get about 6 tribute shows a year put on by 101 The Fox and they are all damn good. Some sound IDENTICAL to the originals.

Probably the Beatles at the Hollywood bowl

The hollywood bowl is a shitty place to see a rock act.

The entire first section - orchestra section - are boxes for picnics with wine and cheese. At rock shows they are filled with entertainment industry people who are not really fans of the band and just sit there plugging their ears.

Being just south of the Peg, we have a lot coming thru. Most of course I've seen and have too much fun in summer to go to a concert in the city but there's a couple of bands I'd kill to see.

Put the Animals back out there. Last time I saw Eric Burdon he was playing and fronting War. Now that was one hell of a concert. Alice Cooper War and then are you ready? Ike and Tina Turner. Put the Kinks. I'd love to see them.

Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead. The Ramones. OMG unreal live. Jean Luc Ponty of course and Zappa. Are we in Politics?

Being just south of the Peg, we have a lot coming thru. Most of course I've seen and have too much fun in summer to go to a concert in the city but there's a couple of bands I'd kill to see.

Put the Animals back out there. Last time I saw Eric Burdon he was playing and fronting War. Now that was one hell of a concert. Alice Cooper War and then are you ready? Ike and Tina Turner. Put the Kinks. I'd love to see them.

Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead. The Ramones. OMG unreal live. Jean Luc Ponty of course and Zappa. Are we in Politics?
Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead.
mostly dead?...only one has died....??

Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead.

Pardon me?

If they aren't with the band they are dead. Oh crap. Ok. I just realized I was an asshole pulling an industry moment. Apologies. If the people are no longer in a band it's an industry thing to call them dead.

Pardon me?

If they aren't with the band they are dead. Oh crap. Ok. I just realized I was an asshole pulling an industry moment. Apologies. If the people are no longer in a band it's an industry thing to call them dead.
really?.....the band breaks up or someone leaves and they are considered dead?....so guys like Eric Clapton have died multiple times....fascinating....

Forum List

Back