Blue Star Mom Responds To Muslim Father's Attacks On Trump, And It's Absolutely BRUTAL

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for the narrative that every mother of a vet hates Trump.

To the Muslim Gold Star father that spoke at the DNC…..I have some thoughts on your comments. I am a Blue Star mother. My deepest condolences on the loss of your son. No family should have to endure such a loss. That being said….while your son is a hero, you Sir, are NOT. My son has served three tours of combat in the countries you and your family came from. Iraq and Afghanistan were his introduction to adulthood and service to something bigger than our individual selves. He was blown up by an IED set by your countrymen. His Purple Heart is a testament to his love of America and our freedoms. I have suffered through his multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan….never knowing from moment to moment if he would return home in a flag draped coffin. It is torture when a mother wakes up to this day after day and sees the atrocities happening over there on the news and being helpless to change a thing. My comments to you will probably offend you. I do not apologize. These things need to be said. Unlike you, I could NEVER use my son’s death as a pawn piece in support of a woman that left “America’s treasure” (Hillarys words) to die unaided in Benghazi. The same woman that says vile things to her military details there to protect her. You, Sir, are supposed to be a witness to your son’s bravery and sacrifice. Instead you stood on a stage and promoted the woman that upholds the very people that killed your son.

She brags that she never politicized her son's death. YOUR SON IS ALIVE, YOU DUMB C*NT!!!

EDIT: And in the same sentence politicizes the deaths in Benghazi which Chris Steven's mother asked Trump not to do.

She is a parent and a mother.....Kahn? Not so much
And she's not a muslim whom Trump would ban from entry to the country

which is the point, btw

Both mothers' sacrifice is equal, and Trump pales in comparison, yet Trump would only ban one from entry.

Stop the lie bendog. STOP. To properly vet immigrants from jihadists lands is not a BAN you fucking asshole. You can buy a Syrian passport for 2000 bucks.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?

VFW slams Trump, Gold Star families demand apology - CNNPolitics.com

"Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant and personally offensive to us," wrote the group of 11 "Gold Star" families, who are those who have lost a family member in war. "We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American comments."
The letter, published Monday on VoteVets.org, comes amid a chorus of criticism in response to Trump's burgeoning feud with the Khan family, which began after Khizr Khan, the father of slain Army Cpt. Humayun Khan, delivered a forceful condemnation of Trump in a speech at the Democratic National Convention. Trump responded by criticizing his wife, Ghazala Khan, for her silence during his speech and suggesting she wasn't allowed to speak.
"Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know," the families wrote in the letter.
The group hit Trump for questioning why Khan's wife didn't speak at the convention, writing: "When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice."
And the group rejected the idea that Trump was being unfairly criticized for his remarks out of "political correctness."

Gold Star families statement. You people are truly idiots to keep this front and center. It is turning many that were formerly for Trump against him, and whether they vote for Hillary, Johnson, or don't just vote, that is a vote that Trump has lost.

VFW slams Trump, Gold Star families demand apology - CNNPolitics.com

"Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant and personally offensive to us," wrote the group of 11 "Gold Star" families, who are those who have lost a family member in war. "We feel we must speak out and demand you apologize to the Khans, to all Gold Star families, and to all Americans for your offensive, and frankly anti-American comments."
The letter, published Monday on VoteVets.org, comes amid a chorus of criticism in response to Trump's burgeoning feud with the Khan family, which began after Khizr Khan, the father of slain Army Cpt. Humayun Khan, delivered a forceful condemnation of Trump in a speech at the Democratic National Convention. Trump responded by criticizing his wife, Ghazala Khan, for her silence during his speech and suggesting she wasn't allowed to speak.
"Ours is a sacrifice you will never know. Ours is a sacrifice we would never want you to know," the families wrote in the letter.
The group hit Trump for questioning why Khan's wife didn't speak at the convention, writing: "When you question a mother's pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice."
And the group rejected the idea that Trump was being unfairly criticized for his remarks out of "political correctness."

Gold Star families statement. You people are truly idiots to keep this front and center. It is turning many that were formerly for Trump against him, and whether they vote for Hillary, Johnson, or don't just vote, that is a vote that Trump has lost.

Try being honest, it was a few Gold Star Mothers and the VFW president, Duffy went out on his own and made the statement and is now catching hell from many VFW membership

From your article:

a Blue Star mother (whose name I’m withholding to protect her from trolls)

Well thats nice. All the punch and none of the consequences. SOmeone should find out who she is and smear her. I'm sure shes no angel

My son has served three tours of combat in the countries you and your family came from. Iraq and Afghanistan were his introduction to adulthood and service to something bigger than our individual selves. He was blown up by an IED set by your countrymen.
The Khan's are from Pakistan. I forgot that we can blame all Muslims for any bad things one Muslim does though.

Wonder if they feel the same after learning Mr. Khan helps rich Muslims get visas?

Forum List

Back