I goto DOZENS of rock concerts every year.

I know this is zany but I'm going to remark on the OP topic.

Sitting and listening to music and sitting listening to a politician speak isn't apples and apples. Still, what the OP says is true. Just because you sit watching someone perform on stage, doesn't mean you like them.

Now back to animals and dead musicians.....

But I NEVER buy the artists latest music album.

What makes everyone think seats filled at rallies for either candidate translates into votes?

they don't. ask Bernie. he lost to Hillary by two million votes
Wasn't that vote fix put in by DWS and the other DNC "talent" backers?

no.
The wikileak emails suggest otherwise, don't they?
Yes

What makes everyone think seats filled at rallies for either candidate translates into votes?

no.

no.

but you know what, democratic party gets to pick it's own nominee. Bernie was a dem for 10 minutes. he'll be an independent again when he goes back to the senate.

that said, there is no right to a party pick. no one has to be nice to you and let people vote in the primary who aren't registered to that party. it's always been that way. it will be that way in most states.

one could just as easily say that caucus states were rigged against Hillary since her demographic isn't going to have the time to spend four hours hanging out waiting til the caucus is done.

but thanks for the deflection.

Being just south of the Peg, we have a lot coming thru. Most of course I've seen and have too much fun in summer to go to a concert in the city but there's a couple of bands I'd kill to see.

Put the Animals back out there. Last time I saw Eric Burdon he was playing and fronting War. Now that was one hell of a concert. Alice Cooper War and then are you ready? Ike and Tina Turner. Put the Kinks. I'd love to see them.

Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead. The Ramones. OMG unreal live. Jean Luc Ponty of course and Zappa. Are we in Politics?
Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead.
mostly dead?...only one has died....??

Pardon me?

If they aren't with the band they are dead. Oh crap. Ok. I just realized I was an asshole pulling an industry moment. Apologies. If the people are no longer in a band it's an industry thing to call them dead.
really?.....the band breaks up or someone leaves and they are considered dead?....so guys like Eric Clapton have died multiple times....fascinating....

Others do "flushed" for example. Bands. RIP. I was just an easier way to deal with a band when especially a key member moved on.

I can't sell a band without the headliner can I? Well that's what it boils down to. If a band remade themselves that's not a worry but you can't sell them as the original band or that would be disengenuous sp ? I am so tired and hungover for partying this weekend so bear with menyou can't sell the original. You can't. It would be wrong to do so.

So what we used to do amongst ourselves is to declare Band as known dead. Just made sense. That way we weren't selling bullshit either.

Last edited:
Being just south of the Peg, we have a lot coming thru. Most of course I've seen and have too much fun in summer to go to a concert in the city but there's a couple of bands I'd kill to see.

Put the Animals back out there. Last time I saw Eric Burdon he was playing and fronting War. Now that was one hell of a concert. Alice Cooper War and then are you ready? Ike and Tina Turner. Put the Kinks. I'd love to see them.

Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead. The Ramones. OMG unreal live. Jean Luc Ponty of course and Zappa. Are we in Politics?
Bring back the Yardbirds whoooooooooo I would be in. If they weren't mostly dead.
mostly dead?...only one has died....??

Pardon me?

If they aren't with the band they are dead. Oh crap. Ok. I just realized I was an asshole pulling an industry moment. Apologies. If the people are no longer in a band it's an industry thing to call them dead.
really?.....the band breaks up or someone leaves and they are considered dead?....so guys like Eric Clapton have died multiple times....fascinating....

By the way his nickname is Lazarus.

PS think Derek and the Dominos

no.

no.

but you know what, democratic party gets to pick it's own nominee. Bernie was a dem for 10 minutes. he'll be an independent again when he goes back to the senate.

that said, there is no right to a party pick. no one has to be nice to you and let people vote in the primary who aren't registered to that party. it's always been that way. it will be that way in most states.

one could just as easily say that caucus states were rigged against Hillary since her demographic isn't going to have the time to spend four hours hanging out waiting til the caucus is done.

Deflection? You brought up the vote. Tell us. Why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz resign as Democratic Party poobah?

Sitting and listening to music and sitting listening to a politician speak isn't apples and apples. Still, what the OP says is true. Just because you sit watching someone perform on stage, doesn't mean you like them.

Whoa! I think they fit together just fine.

no.

no.

Deflection? You brought up the vote. Tell us. Why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz resign as Democratic Party poobah?
She cheated so well Hillary just had to have her on her team!

Whoa! I think they fit together just fine.
Yes. I see that.

no.

no.

There is no fucking way that you are a barrister and you have don't even have a modicum of knowledge when it comes to the selecting of a candidate if it was chosen fairly. The whole demcrat party "selection" was settled before it even started. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the whole election system is a massive sham and people are waking up to it. Electronic voting machines with no paper trail with software that is easily manipulated insures that the results are settled before people ever vote. It worked for Bushpuppet in 2004 and Barrypuppet in 2012 and it seems that the fix is in for Hitlery even though members of her own party have nothing but disdain for this incompetent POS. What was it that Huma Abedin said about the Hitlery??? That she is often confused??????

what was the last concert you went to?
Tribute concert to ACDC & Zepplin a couple weeks ago.

Upcoming is Korn, Def Leopard & Weird Al

I'm thinking a Joplin tribute.

:lol:

And I'd kill to see Weird Al. His take on Alanis Morissette was unreal. Living in an Amish Paradise too! I envy you old man.

I would rather have major dental work than be subjected to weird Al. That man is a crime against humanity.

what was the last concert you went to?
Tribute concert to ACDC & Zepplin a couple weeks ago.

Upcoming is Korn, Def Leopard & Weird Al

I'm thinking a Joplin tribute.

:lol:

And I'd kill to see Weird Al. His take on Alanis Morissette was unreal. Living in an Amish Paradise too! I envy you old man.

I would rather have major dental work than be subjected to weird Al. That man is a crime against humanity.
LOL, So what you're REALLY trying to say is that you don't like Weird Al's brand of "entertainment"..........

Try this.... drop a few tabs of acid and then give him a look, it'll all start to make sense. :D

"Hey I've seen those guys walking around my neighborhood that took too much acid, man. The one guy, his head's swelled up like a pumpkin..." -- Pedro, Cheech & Chong: Up In Smoke

Forum List

Back