DNC Presidential Candidate

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
So....
Biden won the primary because someone started a write in campaign .

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

I don't think so....I think games are afoot. Like they want someone else in the White House other than Donald....and Biden is a loser no matter how you slice it.
The latest with the Southern Border fiasco is just another of a long list of failures. Just like his EV mandate that has failed at every juncture. No cars produced that anyone will buy at any price....even though the MFGs are losing $20k per car.

So the Democrats need a candidate that will energize voters at least as much as Trump energizes his....RFK isn't it either. Hillary is too old and a witch....Enter Michelle....

I highly doubt she will be running. The amount of Opposition Research material out there would be quite voluminous. Being president requires taking many arrows, Trump has taken most than anyone in history but he is stubborn enough to continue, part of his NY roots.

Imagine pushing for Green Policies while living in a mansion?

So....

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

I don't think so....I think games are afoot. Like they want someone else in the White House other than Donald....and Biden is a loser no matter how you slice it.
The latest with the Southern Border fiasco is just another of a long list of failures. Just like his EV mandate that has failed at every juncture. No cars produced that anyone will buy at any price....even though the MFGs are losing $20k per car.

So the Democrats need a candidate that will energize voters at least as much as Trump energizes his....RFK isn't it either. Hillary is too old and a witch....Enter Michelle....

That's a Democrat fantasy. Mooch is not getting off the couch. Probably Newsom.

I highly doubt she will be running. The amount of Opposition Research material out there would be quite voluminous. Being president requires taking many arrows, Trump has taken most than anyone in history but he is stubborn enough to continue, part of his NY roots.

She is much more personable than her husband is for sure.

But Biden quitting the race in May?
That seems plausible enough. He can't seem to get a complete sentence out when live....only after he has obviously rehearsed it 20 times or more.

1706381280194.png

So....

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

Trump energizes Democrat voters more than enough. He has been the only candidate in the GOP primaries that Biden can beat.

So....

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

Pure fantasy and misinformation

So....

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

You can think that all you want....MAGAts believe all kinds of bullshit that's not true.

The DNC has stated that they want to start holding their first primary in racially diverse South Carolina, because it better represents the diversity in their party....not lily white Iowa and New Hampshire. Iowa and New Hampshire are not happy about this, but too bad.

It helps if you read a newspaper once in awhile.

Sure, pull out Joe and run Big Mike. :laughing0301:

CULT, What happened to THE COUNTRY IS PERFECT AND JOE BIDEN IS PERFECT?

Sure, pull out Joe and run Big Mike. :laughing0301:

CULT, What happened to THE COUNTRY IS PERFECT AND JOE BIDEN IS PERFECT?
What happened to Covid will magically disappear?

That's why idiot Trump is no longer president....his first crisis and the imbecile completely face-planted.

What is cruel?

THE TRUTH??

Why do Mike and his wife Barack not have the COURAGE to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET???
There is no TRUTH....other than you are a MAGA asshole and a Trump worshipping pussy who would get on your knees if Trump told you to.

That is 100% the TRUTH.

So....

WHAT?

Did everyone forget?

Biden beats Trump hands down. It’s the economy, stupid, and it projects to be getting better throughout ‘24.

There is no TRUTH....other than you are a MAGA asshole and a Trump worshipping pussy who would get on your knees if Trump told you to.

That is 100% the TRUTH.

EMH endorsed Vivek, but to notice that would require an IQ over 5 and a reading comp level above 3rd grade...

Face it, Mike is just a BIG COWARD HIDING IN THE CLOSET....

The absurd part is that Democrats are running to overturn our government and our way of life but they're running as the party that wants to preserve our way of life. WTF? Get rid of these hypocrites. Back to MAGA.

The absurd part is that Democrats are running to overturn our government and our way of life but they're running as the party that wants to preserve our way of life. WTF? Get rid of these hypocrites. Back to MAGA.
How about a party that says it wants to end border chaos, but now wants to put it off for a year? They don’t say what the problems are, just that they don’t want to help Biden, the country be damned!

Well she’s a he, so …

1706422678881.gif

Forum List

Back