I feel sorry for today's teenagers.

The sign on the entry door to McDonald's says "Committed to being America's first job" with the picture of a young American girl.

But when you walk in the door you almost need to know Spanish to get your order right or you have to yell your order so the 70 year old can hear you.

I do eat a fair amount of fast food during weekday lunch hours to get back to the jobsite quickly. Almost every fast food joint is like this EXCEPT Mexican & Chinese places. Of course they only hire their own.

Haven't been to a McDonalds in 30-40 years. Can't say I've liked them much since they did away with the real twin arches.

View attachment 261150

Used to get 5 hamburgers for a buck in high school.

That's back when they actually tasted like meat.
Haven't ate it for a couple of years. Salty crap makes me feel physically ill.
Arby's has sucked since they took out the fresh roasters years ago.
Burger King? :puke:

I avoid fast food. There's a family place nearby that's not exactly fast, but decent burgers made with meat from Earth.

The sign on the entry door to McDonald's says "Committed to being America's first job" with the picture of a young American girl.

But when you walk in the door you almost need to know Spanish to get your order right or you have to yell your order so the 70 year old can hear you.

I do eat a fair amount of fast food during weekday lunch hours to get back to the jobsite quickly. Almost every fast food joint is like this EXCEPT Mexican & Chinese places. Of course they only hire their own.

Haven't been to a McDonalds in 30-40 years. Can't say I've liked them much since they did away with the real twin arches.

View attachment 261150

I avoid fast food. There's a family place nearby that's not exactly fast, but decent burgers made with meat from Earth.
I don't know the owner. No eaty there.
When I travel I look for big rig truckers to see where they eat....safest and best eats going.Good weed, cheap blowjobs out back. They rule the highways.
Word gets around quick with truckers.

View attachment 261150

When I travel I look for big rig truckers to see where they eat....safest and best eats going.Good weed, cheap blowjobs out back. They rule the highways.
and most the truckers have no teeth..

View attachment 261150

TRUE. Easier to chew !
They gots Harleys and Bass boats tho !

Almost every fast food joint is like this EXCEPT Mexican & Chinese places. Of course they only hire their own.

You know, you're absolute right now that I think about it!
The Mexican places have NO ONE working there except Hispanics.
The ONLY places NOT allowed to only hire their own race are WHITE owned establishments or Christian based (Chic-Fil-A etc)

There is a chain of restaurants in South Florida called LaGranje Parilla and they have about 10 locations. I have never seen a non hispanic employee at any of their locations I visit.

Good catch gramps. EXACT Same with Chinese, although they usually hire fewer than the minimum number I think that would require them to hire without discrimination. it's like 10 employees I think.

TRUE. Easier to chew !
I have a son that drives and he sticks with his dog and a gameplayer system.

TRUE. Easier to chew !
I have a son that drives and he sticks with his dog and a gameplayer system.

View attachment 261150

???

Most truckers are fat as fuck. Your logic is SEVERELY flawed lol

all my years in S.California i have never encountered people working fast food who did not speak English good enough for one to understand.......
Same here...and frequently they have to hire someone who ALSO speaks Spanish because so many CUSTOMERS (you know who those are, right?) order in Spanish.

View attachment 261150

The one in Fillmore CA still looks like that.....

all my years in S.California i have never encountered people working fast food who did not speak English good enough for one to understand.......
Same here...and frequently they have to hire someone who ALSO speaks Spanish because so many CUSTOMERS (you know who those are, right?) order in Spanish.
Yup, illegals. If you're not illegal you know English because that's what you are taught when you grow up

Yup, illegals. If you're not illegal you know English because that's what you are taught when you grow up
So....you think only illegals know Spanish and English, eh? You think that American natives are too stupid to pick up a second language, eh? In the case of donnie's deplorables, you are probably right.

So....you think only illegals know Spanish and English, eh?

Did I say that or did you project it?

You're such a disingenuous bitch.

I live in the middle of the heartland. There is NO REASON to need to speak Spanish for ANY reason.

Come to this country LEARN THE LANGUAGE

Our McD's have a touchscreen computer you can order from without even being able to speak period

Our McD's have a touchscreen computer you can order from without even being able to speak period
Yeah we have those too. Not touching that germ infested nonsense

Yeah we have those too. Not touching that germ infested nonsense

Use your penis. That's what I do.

I live in the middle of the heartland. There is NO REASON to need to speak Spanish for ANY reason.

People DO learn our language...but just not overnite.

And I am curious...can you have any kind of dialog with a woman without calling her a bitch? I have yet to see that you can.

My first job was at McDonalds. Back then it was just like the sign says.

Not anymore. And they never get the order right these days. There's no pride in one's job anymore.

Last time they messed up my order I went back in and said something. Yo hablo mucho fukin Espanol, too. lol.

The little dude started giggling when I told him he screwed it all up. That didn't go over well with me. So I gave him a verbal beatdown. Then I asked him why he wasn't in school in the first place, he was only like 16 and it was a weekday during school season. I guess we all know the answer to that.

Last edited:

People DO learn our language...but just not overnite.

And I am curious...can you have any kind of dialog with a woman without calling her a bitch? I have yet to see that you can.
You are a "woman"?

The women I know don't act and deceive like you. Maybe if you want more respect you should offer a reason to receive it?

Just a thought

Forum List

Back