Oslo police declare they have lost the city to muslims

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The government left wing monsters have created this just like they are doing here.

295.png

Oslo Police Declare “We Have Lost the City”…Islam Has Taken Over
Police Officer Takes A Ten Year Look At Rape Violence In Oslo

Grønland, a district in the city of Oslo that is said to have “apocalyptic level of culturally-enriched violence.” It is only two subway stops from the Parliament, one stop from the Central Station, and fairly close to the government offices that were bombed by Breivik.

All Non-Aquaintence Rapes Were Committed By Muslims Immigrants

No Norwegian has committed a rape in Grønland where the victim and the rapist did not know each other before hand.

The Grønland district of Oslo looks like Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one. People sell drugs openly next to the Grønland subway station, violence is epidemic, and the police have largely given up. It’s not Norway or Europe anymore, except when there is welfare money to be collected.

The police have largely given up. Five years ago Aftenposten a pro-Islamic leaning publication that is the largest newspaper in the Oslo, stated that there are sharia patrols in this area, and gay couples are assaulted and chased away. “Immigrant Fatima Tetouani says that ‘Grønland is more Muslim than Morocco.’”
Oslo Police Declare “We Have Lost the City”…Islam Has Taken Over - Save My Sweden

A total apocalyptic wasteland. I wonder why powers have chosen to hold the Venezuela peace talks there today. They'll all be massacred.

The government left wing monsters have created this just like they are doing here.

Oslo Police Declare “We Have Lost the City”…Islam Has Taken Over
Police Officer Takes A Ten Year Look At Rape Violence In Oslo

Grønland, a district in the city of Oslo that is said to have “apocalyptic level of culturally-enriched violence.” It is only two subway stops from the Parliament, one stop from the Central Station, and fairly close to the government offices that were bombed by Breivik.

All Non-Aquaintence Rapes Were Committed By Muslims Immigrants

No Norwegian has committed a rape in Grønland where the victim and the rapist did not know each other before hand.

The Grønland district of Oslo looks like Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one. People sell drugs openly next to the Grønland subway station, violence is epidemic, and the police have largely given up. It’s not Norway or Europe anymore, except when there is welfare money to be collected.

The police have largely given up. Five years ago Aftenposten a pro-Islamic leaning publication that is the largest newspaper in the Oslo, stated that there are sharia patrols in this area, and gay couples are assaulted and chased away. “Immigrant Fatima Tetouani says that ‘Grønland is more Muslim than Morocco.’”
Oslo Police Declare “We Have Lost the City”…Islam Has Taken Over - Save My Sweden

Always figured Western Europe now for the kind of give-up pansies we see in the likes of Tommy Tanaint. Suckers are ripe for the taking without the spine to even stand up, kick shit and defend and keep their own country. They got what they deserve.

They didn’t lose shit. Take out the left then slaughter the invaders

Kick the UN out of your decision making process or lose the rest of your country...

These are the same people whose western arm has now reached into the USA calling themselves "The Democratic Party."
Yep we're all secret Muslims and actually you've been secretly converted you just don't know it.

No, if your were like ISIS, you'd be candid and up front about wanting to kill me and take my country.

Oh wait. You're already doing that.

Kick the UN out of your decision making process or lose the rest of your country...

These are the same people whose western arm has now reached into the USA calling themselves "The Democratic Party."
Yep we're all secret Muslims and actually you've been secretly converted you just don't know it.

No, if your were like ISIS, you'd be candid and up front about wanting to kill me and take my country.

Why would I want to kill a fellow secret Muslim?

Good point. Probably related to you.

Lol! You can always count on at least one libstain pile of trash crapping all over your topic.

So your goat can have sex.

Friends of mine - liberal friends - were in Oslo recently, and they said they wouldn’t go back. They said the immigrants downtown had made it unsafe.

I might be going to Oslo in the summer. If I do, I’ll let you know if they were right.

Friends of mine - liberal friends - were in Oslo recently, and they said they wouldn’t go back. They said the immigrants downtown had made it unsafe.

I might be going to Oslo in the summer. If I do, I’ll let you know if they were right.
If we don't hear from you does that mean they got you?

Wonderful. I've never seen two groups of dehumanizing, American-hating bloody, syphilitic vaginal belches who deserve each other more than Zerope and Pisslam.......while both gamma-ray-emitting landfill-fodder wastes of human existence PARASITE off the USA in every way these international anal disturbances can.

Forum List

Back