I feel really bad for all the liberals

Are you saying Barr obstructed Mueller from doing his job ?? Any evidence?
Took Barr 2 days to discount Muellers 22 months???
Real Americans working for truth and justice are much more efficient than lying traitors.

Like Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeh, Trump is working for Americans, unlike you filth. When will you shoot up a church?

Are Liberals Americans?

You tell me you love America??

Real Americans working for truth and justice are much more efficient than lying traitors.

Like Trump

Yeh, Trump is working for Americans, unlike you filth. When will you shoot up a church?

Are Liberals Americans?

Yes, but the dont deserve to be. They should all be flown into the sun.

^ what a drama queen ^
What a lying traitor.

I might have been tempted to feel sorry for the Progs, but their misery is entirely self-inflicted and could have been easily avoided if they just had accepted the results of a perfectly lawful election in 2016.
Why do you think libs are miserable?
All the ones I know are not.
Too busy making big science money.
And, Who didn't accept?
No one I know.
Maybe they are built differently to trump cultists?

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

^ what a drama queen ^
What a lying traitor.
What are real Americans again?
White rubes with no college?

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

Pity our cult doesn't even know the def of liberal
Latin, liber, free?
Ah well zero college.
What do we expect?

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Absolutely, I think Pres trump is the greatest, most honest and moral man in the whole wide world.
A hero in Vietnam, made money from nothing, never been bankrupt, a faithful married Man with great kids.
Never been with prostitutes, wonderful foundation and university.
The list goes on

Sad really. For two years they had their hopes and prayers all looking toward seeing President Trump removed from office, in disgrace. His family charged with serious crimes and arrested. But yesterday all these hopes and dreams were dashed in one stunning revelation by the man who seemingly had it all: No indictments!

In a rare lapse of judgement I turned to CNN to see puffy eyed newscasters struggling to get through their words, words they hoped to have never spoken. Trump is innocent. Then I saw Ms. Maddow near tears and on MSNBC, Chris Matthews appeared to be in shock! I wonder what tomorrow may bring for these poor hapless souls? No one can know, but democrats and other liberals country wide are in shock over this totally unexpected event. How could Mueller let them down? Perhaps it is true that it was all a hoax, or fake news as they say. No one can say now.

But in true American spirit of giving and helping your neighbor, I decided to write this short statement, and create an image that is hoped will raise the spirits of distraught liberal crybabies everywhere. May this assuage your broken spirits and for a moment give you a lift up to see what could have been but will never be. Now, without further ado, Here, in black and white is my olive branch to you, as fake as it is.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Oh...you've read the report? Link it for us please so we can read it.
Lol. skank can't help spinning and deflecting. Cry us a river.
Spinning?
I just asked if you read the report.
What's a skank?
White zero college, wV KKK talk?

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Spinning?
What's a skank?
The report has not been released. You know that you lying spinning turd.

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Spinning?
What's a skank?
So why was it you who knows what is actually in it?
Lying spinning turd?
Thanks I'll add it to my rube vocabulary for the moderators

I might have been tempted to feel sorry for the Progs, but their misery is entirely self-inflicted and could have been easily avoided if they just had accepted the results of a perfectly lawful election in 2016.
Why do you think libs are miserable?
All the ones I know are not.
Too busy making big science money.
And, Who didn't accept?
No one I know.
Maybe they are built differently to trump cultists?

I see a lot of miserable progs here in the Bay Area, even ones who have a lot of money.

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

Unlike conservative scum, I love my country regardless of the race, religion, sex, sexual preference of my fellow countrymen.

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

Unlike conservative scum, I love my country regardless of the race, religion, sex, sexual preference of my fellow countrymen.

So why does all cries of racial oppression only come from towns run by Democrats??

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

So why does all cries of racial oppression only come from towns run by Democrats??

Excuse me if I doubt your word.
Prove your statement.

Are Liberals Americans?

Excuse me if I doubt your word.
Prove your statement.

Where are people of color rioting? Baltimore?? Detroit, Chicago, California Camden, Boston, all ru by democrats for 79 years.

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

^ what a drama queen ^
Republicans are gloating. Democrats are despondent. If there’s a common thread among reactions to the first glimpse into the Mueller report, it’s a sense that it was much ado about nothing.
But the Mueller investigation was necessary and well worth the cost, no matter what the outcome. Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller special counsel on May 17, 2017 with a specific purpose: To determine what role Russian interference played in the 2016 presidential election.
President Trump has repeatedly mischaracterized the Mueller inquiry as a “witch hunt.” Trump is wrong. The Russians clearly did attempt to influence the outcome of the election, preferring Trump over his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton. Americans deserve to know exactly what the Russians did, why they did it, how effective they were—and who worked with them.
He (Mueller) pulled back the curtain on a sophisticated Kremlin hacking operation — identifying by name the 12 Russian military officers who he said sought to sway a U.S. election. ... He exposed a Russian online influence campaign — bringing criminal charges against the 13 members of a Russian troll farm now accused of trying to manipulate U.S. voters and sow division through fake social media personae. ... He revealed how those closest to President Trump defrauded banks, cheated on their taxes and, time and time again, lied to deflect inquiries into their ties with Russia.
Mueller was alleging that the president’s campaign had been led by people who had engaged in serious criminal wrongdoing. ... Those surrounding the president sought to hide or downplay their dealings with Russia. ... Notably, the indictments did not accuse any Americans of conspiring with Russia (just of being crooks...!!!).
The Mueller probe was money well spent

Like Trump

Are Liberals Americans?

Maybe because in Republican run towns the complainer winds up dead?

View attachment 251824

Bwuuuhhahhaaaa!
Spinning?
What's a skank?
So why was it you who knows what is actually in it?
Lying spinning turd?
Thanks I'll add it to my rube vocabulary for the moderators
That's exactly whyat you are. Scumbag.

Are Liberals Americans?

Maybe because in Republican run towns the complainer winds up dead?
Your thinking democrats. Who was the latest one in dc, liar?

Forum List

Back