It is really bad when conservatives act like liberals

OMG some priests are amazing people. Gullible, but they believe that shit and they whole heartedly for good reasons go into preaching. Nothing bad to say about them, other than they are gullible just like their flock.

Technically, I have more respect for the con artists. LOL. You know what I mean. I mean I believe they are smarter than the believers. But as human beings, they are not better. Clearly. I'd rather leave my kids with a real believer than a con man right? Even if I think the con man is "smarter" he's not a better person.

OK, Satan

:rolleyes:

We have briben for president
a cackling weirdo for vp

the economy is in the ditch
the border is non existent and all kinds of criminals and terrorists invade us
babies are being murdered in the womb

and you say there is no Satan?

who is it who whispers in the ears of humans to do this kind of thing?

many preachers? How do you know the exact # of them? I don't. Who can ever really know who is sincere and who isn't, barring some media exposure about beating his wife or what have you?

Again... the old broad brush treatment!

But then again, Jesus did say that we would know them by their fruits. I don't think it takes a very long time, for example, to know a priest and how sincere he is, once u move into his parish. All you have to do is talk to him for a time, watch how he interacts w/ others. It doesn't really take long. Most Catholics knew Francis was a faker from the first day of his alleged elevation to power
I was watching Court TV and heard about this story that happened right near me in MI

Do you think this guy really believes the bullshit he's putting out there?

I was watching Court TV and heard about this story that happened right near me in MI

Do you think this guy really believes the bullshit he's putting out there?
i couldn't get that video to work

Maybe you can give some examples from your own life.

I can give several from my own, esp in RE the comments I've heard on this board

You find out who is conservative by visiting the Politics section and Current Events and etc. Then you go to Religion and these same people are doing what liberals... those supposedly -hated liberals always do, namely: they insult people, put them down, dismiss them, give no evidence for what they are trying to promote (usually because they don't have any).... etc

So really, you are not much of a conservative, at least not in the sense of... you know.. all cylinders firing, shall we say
Uhm. Heh?

Forum List

Back