I feel really bad for all the liberals

Yeh, Trump is working for Americans, unlike you filth. When will you shoot up a church?

Are Liberals Americans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You tell me you love America??

Unlike conservative scum, I love my country regardless of the race, religion, sex, sexual preference of my fellow countrymen.

So why does all cries of racial oppression only come from towns run by Democrats??
Maybe because in Republican run towns the complainer winds up dead?
Well the murder rates are low in our towns soooo hmmm next?? Lol

Yeh, Trump is working for Americans, unlike you filth. When will you shoot up a church?

Are Liberals Americans?

Unlike conservative scum, I love my country regardless of the race, religion, sex, sexual preference of my fellow countrymen.

So why does all cries of racial oppression only come from towns run by Democrats??
Seth rich??

Are Liberals Americans?

Hate groups increased 268% in places Trump visited

Oh...you've read the report? Link it for us please so we can read it.
Lol. skank can't help spinning and deflecting. Cry us a river.
Spinning?
I just asked if you read the report.
What's a skank?
White zero college, wV KKK talk?
The report has not been released. You know that you lying spinning turd.
So why was it you who knows what is actually in it?
Lying spinning turd?
Thanks I'll add it to my rube vocabulary for the moderators
That's exactly whyat you are. Scumbag.
Are Liberals Americans?

Your thinking democrats. Who was the latest one in dc, liar?
Are you complaining ?

None of those either, according to LEGITIMATE sources for a change. In short there's no hope left for the asshats on the left. Now you'll see their delusional rancor hit new levels of idiocy and absurdity.
That movie is already playing on all msm channels.
ONLY the beginning of the end This will go on until the end of the scumbags term in 2020
Some of you will be indicted before then. But we have until 2024 as you loons have propelled Trump to a second term.

None of those either, according to LEGITIMATE sources for a change. In short there's no hope left for the asshats on the left. Now you'll see their delusional rancor hit new levels of idiocy and absurdity.
ONLY the beginning of the end This will go on until the end of the scumbags term in 2020
His approval rating just shot up 20 points lol

Some of you will be indicted before then. But we have until 2024 as you loons have propelled Trump to a second term.
The SDNY will put an end to that nightmare

Sure they will. Just like Mueller was going to finish him. Boy you clowns lie like a rug!

Sure they will. Just like Mueller was going to finish him. Boy you clowns lie like a rug!

they already shut the trump foundation down... they also have allen weisellburg & david pecker cooperating with immunity.

Don't cry in your beer Miketx
Here what's really happening:

Mueller is playing a much smarter game than Trump will ever know. "According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to 1) the SDNY, in Manhattan, 2) the EDNY, in Brooklyn, 3) the EDVA in Virginia, 4) the U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles, 5) the U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC, 6) the DOJ National Security Division, and 7) the DOJ Criminal Division. So is the take away from all this? Those who are familiar with Mueller’s investigation understand that “no more indictments from Mueller” doesn’t mean “no more indictments.” It means every single one of Mueller’s existing indictments resides in a “presidential pardon proof” prosecutorial district. Recall how Mueller handed off the Cohen case to the U.S. Attorneys’ office for the SDNY, who sent Cohen to prison. As his own investigation ends, it becomes clear Mueller plans to handle all indictments/prosecutions resulting from his investigation through these seven federal prosecutorial entities. In other words, the people on Team Trump who are celebrating right now are merely suffering from a lack of understanding about the rule of law and how federal and state prosecutions work."

:desk:

OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

within an hour of manafort's sentencing from the feds, the NYS AG slapped him with charges that trump cannot pardon him for... you think they don't have donny & his spawn in their sights? & rick gates... remember him? that's paul manafort's good buddy & was co-chair of the campaign. he's still cooperating. michael cohen couldn't answer certain questions about him or what he did because of .... wait for it..... ' ongoing investigations ' that's with an 's'.... as in multiple. if gates, who plead guilty, but hasn't been sentenced yet... it only means one thing.

can you guess what that is?

Last edited:

I think you interpret hate a lot differently then thebavg American

Who do you think racists KKKers vote for?

Come on Eddie. it's been three days. Now your whining is just getting annoying.

OK meat Knowing how you republicans hate truth and facts I'll try to limit my posts today It does look like a great day at the beach from where I am in Fla I look forward to reading your informative posts

within an hour of manafort's sentencing from the feds, the NYS AG slapped him with charges that trump cannot pardon him for... you think they don't have donny & his spawn in their sights? & rick gates... remember him? that's paul manafort's good buddy & was co-chair of the campaign. he's still cooperating. michael cohen couldn't answer certain questions about him or what he did because of .... wait for it..... ' ongoing investigations ' that's with an 's'.... as in multiple. if gates, who plead guilty, but hasn't been sentenced yet... it only means one thing.

I can guess that this is more of your lies and made up bs.

OK meat Knowing how you republicans hate truth and facts I'll try to limit my posts today It does look like a great day at the beach from where I am in Fla I look forward to reading your informative posts
I just meant that I felt sorry for you and sympathized, but you were really milking it. Look at it this way, 2024 isn't that far off, ... for some anyway.

I can guess that this is more of your lies and made up bs.
What lies?

Forum List

Back