I envy you folks who are older. Because you got to grow up in a much better country.

Life is what you make of it not what a politician is doing.

Yep, back to my original point about how it's sad that politics is everything to some today.

Politicians play an incredibly small role in my day to day life. I go about doing what I want to do regardless who wins the next or last election.

Do they on occasion become an annoyance? Yeah on occasion.

Iā€™m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do ā€¦. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ā€¦.and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feat away from the American people and our allies.

We donā€™t have a middle class today. We really donā€™t have morals in America, we do have materialism and greed on steroids. We got a divorce rate thatā€™s out of control, we have massive numbers of young men and young women who are single in this country. We have big problems today because of the negative aspects of social media and more drugs in our country, along with Republicans and Democrats incorrectly claiming that America has a ā€œsystemically racistā€ history

Folks I envy you senior citizens of America. I admire you but also have some I guess you can call it envy. The USA is a much more difficult country to have success in today compared to say the 1950s or the 1980s. It is because of the great Americans of history that we will always have hope for the future. And thatā€™s why I stay hopeful, because of the great American history.

Iā€™m in my 50ā€™s. I donā€™t think you would have liked it all that much.

First, we didnā€™t have the internet. So to get your radical conspiracy theory nonsense you would have to find one of the little publishers of a nut job newsletter and pay the fellow to send insanity to your mailbox. Instead of dozens, or even hundreds of websites to constantly reinforce your radical nonsense.

Fascists and Naziā€™s were denounced, not encouraged. They were free to march, the Courts had to say so. But they were not loved and appreciated.

White Supremecists and Sepretists were viewed with disdain. People eschewed the message, generally speaking.

Conservatives believed in smaller government, during the campaign. They never actually did anything when elected.

AIDS was the turning point. When the Conservatives called it a Gay Disease, and ignored it for almost a decade, that was the death blow for the Conservative Movement of the era.

It was a different time. Radical Conservatives of that era wanted to isolate those with AIDS in Quarantine to keep them from infecting others. Conservatives today, act as if Social Distancing was locking them up in Concentration Camps.

No, you wouldnā€™t have liked it very much. You wouldnā€™t have found the kindred souls you draw strength from easily. You might have found some in the mountains of Idaho, where White Radicals went to create Minority Free zones. But the majority would reject your idealism because it was the opposite of what our Nation stood for.

Actually, it's not needed today. Have you seen your pluming bill lately?
I just love that every time we have this conversation, conservatives suggest everyone go be a plumber. What a douche. My republican politician buddy did the same thing. It's as if you guys have been mailed your talking points. Of course he went to college and his son is now in college. Fucking assholes.

But, I am trying to see it your way. And in a way, I agree. IF you mean we need to stop this bullshit of requiring people to have a college degree or they won't get hired.

I'll be honest. I should not have gone to college just to get a bachelor degree just so I could put it on my resume. What a waste of 4 years. Totally unnecessary. I'm in sales. I should have found a company like a car dealership or furniture store to get some experience and then use that to move my way up from those companies to corporations who will pay a lot more. Companies should only care that I have sales experience, not a college degree.

And the funny thing is, my boss, the President of my company, didn't finish college. He worked for our major competitor. Worked in many different departments before going into sales. Then he came to our company. A much smaller company but still, he eventually became the President. Pretty impressive with no college degree.

So? It still proves my point.

Why do you all lie so much?

Here are the latest rates. Look at murder.

I'm in my 90s. In fact, 94. While it takes me longer to do things I'm still going. I think more younger adults being single is good. That means less unwanted kids and will help rid us of abortion. So on that aspect that's a big plus. Win all around. The 50s, referred to as great times, were anything but. Old creeky houses, cars that broke down, unhappy women stuck at home and tired out men. People lived scantily. Quality of comforts today are infinitely better than ever before. I just ignore the attention seekers.

Why do you all lie so much?

Here are the latest rates. Look at murder.

The murder rate could be the result of looser gun laws in the red states, as six of the ten deadliest counties in the country, including the top three, are in red states.

10 US Counties with the Highest Murder Rates

:sleeping-smiley-015: Yeah, my fault. I took you seriously. Guess you are a retard and want to remain that way.

Keep whining. Keep moaning. What else are you trumptards good for anyway? :itsok: Buh-bye.

That's not whining. That's not moaning. It's laughing.

Keep making us laugh.

It's wonderful fun!

Yep, back to my original point about how it's sad that politics is everything to some today.

Politicians play an incredibly small role in my day to day life. I go about doing what I want to do regardless who wins the next or last election.

Do they on occasion become an annoyance? Yeah on occasion.

Blind fool. When they can drop your home value 20%, your savings 50%, launch a man-made virus, rigged courts, tell you where and when and how you can move around! And make you pay for all of them forever.

uh unless you're penniless on your e-bike living in a tent these govt(s) have a bigger effect on everyone than even a family member can cause.

Last edited:
Blind fool. When they can drop your home value 20%, your savings 50%, launch a man-made virus, rigged courts, tell you where and when and how you can move around! And make you pay for all of them forever.

No idea what you are rambling about for the most part. My home value hasn't changed, my account only drops when I spend something.

uh unless you're penniless on you e-bike living in a tent these govt(s) have a bigger effect on everyone than even a family member can cause.

Oddly I'm rarely affected. Quit living your life with your hair on fire.

uh unless you're penniless on you e-bike living in a tent these govt(s) have a bigger effect on everyone than even a family member can cause.
Your money is going to keeping the institution going. The institution can no longer survive on its own.

No idea what you are rambling about for the most part. My home value hasn't changed, my account only drops when I spend something.

Oddly I'm rarely affected. Quit living your life with your hair on fire.

This poster must be 11 yrs old? missed out on 2009 crash or 2020 virus launch? Perhaps just another lying POS like all leftist puke?

Doesnt USMB have an age limit?

Attention USMB posters: I have located the village idiot. PeeKay e-bike spinning homeO.

It was a time when small businesses good grow to medium sized and large businesses, without having rich Daddies and having to bribe too many pols. yBig banking and conglomeration returned again in the mid-1960's and has proceeded to crush the economy ever since for the benefit of a few politically connected elites.
There was a time when shareholders were fine with a company turning a decent profit year over year and paying dividends. The the "must always grow" movement started. So companies started to cut costs. Closing factories and moving them to China. That is the root of a lot of issues. Good paying manufacturing jobs were the backbone of the middle class.

This poster must be 11 yrs old? missed out on 2009 crash or 2020 virus launch? Perhaps just another lying POS like all leftist puke?

Doesnt USMB have an age limit?

Attention USMB posters: I have located the village idiot. PeeKay e-bike spinning homeO.

61. The 2009 crash affected my housing zero.

Iā€™m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do ā€¦. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ā€¦.and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feat away from the American people and our allies.

We donā€™t have a middle class today. We really donā€™t have morals in America, we do have materialism and greed on steroids. We got a divorce rate thatā€™s out of control, we have massive numbers of young men and young women who are single in this country. We have big problems today because of the negative aspects of social media and more drugs in our country, along with Republicans and Democrats incorrectly claiming that America has a ā€œsystemically racistā€ history

Folks I envy you senior citizens of America. I admire you but also have some I guess you can call it envy. The USA is a much more difficult country to have success in today compared to say the 1950s or the 1980s. It is because of the great Americans of history that we will always have hope for the future. And thatā€™s why I stay hopeful, because of the great American history.
The country has been on a downward spiral since leftists took over. It was perceived that under Trump that the country was divided and Biden won in 2020 partly because he pledged to unite the country. Apparently he just thought that if he won then the country would be automatically united without him having to do anything. From day one he got in bed with the intolerant far left and divided the country even more.

Forum List

Back