I envy you folks who are older. Because you got to grow up in a much better country.

It’s weird that high murder rates in red areas are a matter for laughter, but those in blue areas are somehow more serious. How does that logic work? :dunno:

Laughing matter is what liars your cult are.

No surprise whatsoever that you don't get that.

Thanks for your profound post. :laughing0301:

The demise of djt has really brought out the

Doom and Gloom crowd.
noun. : sad and tragic events : a feeling or attitude that things are only getting worse. The papers are filled with stories of gloom and doom.

Laughing matter is what liars your cult are.
IMG_2814.jpeg

Here ^^^^ is your cult.

You’re lying. Those are deep red states.

Stupid Black OX. There are no RED or Blue states. In every State there are big cities chock full of GOVT dependents (and fraud) and there are decent normal safe Taxpaying people living in suburbs or rural (See ATL as example). The GOVT uses these big populous cities to rig the vote and hold power. PHI DET CHI LA SF SEA STL shall i go on?

Stupid Black OX. There are no RED or Blue states. In every State there are big cities chock full of GOVT dependents (and fraud) and there are decent normal safe Taxpaying people living in suburbs or rural (See ATL as example). The GOVT uses these big populous cities to rig the vote and hold power. PHI DET CHI LA SF SEA STL shall i go on?
It’s funny how the fact that states have red and blue areas never seems to be a thing when conservatives give us the data. They just set an arbitrary population cutoff and say, “see they’re all Democrat-run cities”. Ever notice THAT? It called lying by statistics. If you were honest, you’d have included ALL areas.

It’s funny how the fact that states have red and blue areas never seems to be a thing when conservatives give us the data. They just set an arbitrary population cutoff and say, “see they’re all Democrat-run cities”. Ever notice THAT? It called lying by statistics. If you were honest, you’d have included ALL areas.

What are you babbling on about?
They are all Democrat ran cities! (almost all for 50 or more years) you worthless sack of human garbage! get off the boards until you are smart enough to tell the truth.

For the liars and spinners, just came from a company ESOP meeting (EMPLOYEE Stock ownership program).

Value took a dive during MAN-MAD COVID launch. Even though a rapid increase after, still not back to where it started at.
Everything was affected by this Virus followed by 2020 Globalist Election Fraudulent takeover +++ Inflation, Killing of oil etc.
You lying POS can spin all you want about "not being affected". Everyone on this board knows what worthless lying scum you are.
Typically Leftist are 100% party line spewing lying, stalling, spinning fools. You fool no one you lying filth.

What are you babbling on about?
They are all Democrat ran cities! (almost all for 50 or more years) you worthless sack of human garbage! get off the boards until you are smart enough to tell the truth.
You’re talking about something different by cherry-picking cities. I’m talking ALL sections of the country regardless of population. This is about rates, after all. Why aren’t you being honest about the topic?

The U.S. was a much better place 50 years ago, and it was better 50 years before that.
Personally, I wish I had been born around 1900, and left this world somewhere around 1980.

Forum List

Back