I envy you folks who are older. Because you got to grow up in a much better country.

And this is what Democrats are fighting against when they try to tell us how wonderful everything is.
Exactly. We need to go back to the fifties. That's the time when government leaders cared about us and were on the right track.

And this is what Democrats are fighting against when they try to tell us how wonderful everything is. The right track-wrong track measure is upwards of 70% on the WRONG track. People feel this and they know.

And yet you all keep voting for the same two parities that have put us on the wrong track all the while wondering why nothing is changing for the better.

Exactly. We need to go back to the fifties. That's the time when government leaders cared about us and were on the right track.

And black people were not allowed to mix with white people and women were still basically property and had very few rights.

Read the secession documents. The reason for secession was to due to hostility to slavery.

To preserve infants as *property*. Child slavery. Brutal mutilation, Torture. Castration. Amputation. A lifetime of rape. The most brutal oppression and most vile tyranny of the most evil institution our nation has ever participated in.

And they murdered American servicemen by the 10s of thousands to *preserve* and perpetuate this. They betrayed their oaths, they betrayed their country, they were traitors to a man.

Why would we *ever* build monuments to traitors who murdered US servicemen in a vain attempt to preserve evil?

What, do you want a monument to the suicide bomber that blew up US Marine barracks in Lebanon? A mural honoring the British torching of the White House?
Yeah, those DEMOCRATS were nasty mfers!!!!

Give it a rest Mac

The truth is often painful, get over it.

70 plus percent think the country is on the wrong track, yet next election incumbents will win at a greater than 90% clip.

Why is that?

And black people were not allowed to mix with white people and women were still basically property and had very few rights.

And your party the Democrats are taking us right back to that:

--separate functions and "spaces" for races so people feel "safe"
--women's sports destroyed
--women reduced to their parts "people with vaginas"
--women kept from awards, jobs, etc by men in dresses or "transwomen"

Good going GiGi/Mac. "You've come a long way, baby"--or you had, and then the 21st century Democrats happened.

And your party the Democrats are taking us right back to that:

--separate functions and "spaces" for races so people feel "safe"
--women's sports destroyed
--women reduced to their parts "people with vaginas"
--women kept from awards, jobs, etc by men in dresses or "transwomen"

Good going GiGi/Mac. "You've come a long way, baby"--or you had, and then the 21st century Democrats happened.

I do not have a party and I do not support any of those things.

Do try to keep up.

The truth is often painful, get over it.

70 plus percent think the country is on the wrong track, yet next election incumbents will win at a greater than 90% clip.

Why is that?

So do you use the Mac account to slop all over Trump and this one to be ever so slightly less insane about Trump or what?

I do not have a party and I do not support any of those things.

Do try to keep up.

You absolutely have a party whether you know it or not, first. Second, these things are happening, it's a huge step backward for women, and it's--ALL OF IT--at the hands of the Woke Brigade Democrats.

I have already said humanity does not deserve America. And we are obviously losing it, and will lose it. What more do you want? An ode to the stupidity of the population?

I hate to break it to you, but America is not really that special and never has been. Sure it is a great country, but there are a lot of great countries out there.

Forum List

Back