I envy you folks who are older. Because you got to grow up in a much better country.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Iā€™m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do ā€¦. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ā€¦.and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feat away from the American people and our allies.

We donā€™t have a middle class today. We really donā€™t have morals in America, we do have materialism and greed on steroids. We got a divorce rate thatā€™s out of control, we have massive numbers of young men and young women who are single in this country. We have big problems today because of the negative aspects of social media and more drugs in our country, along with Republicans and Democrats incorrectly claiming that America has a ā€œsystemically racistā€ history

Folks I envy you senior citizens of America. I admire you but also have some I guess you can call it envy. The USA is a much more difficult country to have success in today compared to say the 1950s or the 1980s. It is because of the great Americans of history that we will always have hope for the future. And thatā€™s why I stay hopeful, because of the great American history.

Last edited:
Blaster

In another thread, I think you said you were in your 30s. Can you imagine brother the country we have to live in. Can you imagine the struggle. Itā€™s a joke man itā€™s a disgrace. And then yeah those guys who are 40 or 50 years older than us they got to grow up in a much better country. So praise be to God for the senior citizens of America, and I hope that they can help us to save our country.

We got to stand up to the far left and the neoconservatives

Blaster

In another thread, I think you said you were in your 30s. Can you imagine brother the country we have to live in. Can you imagine the struggle. Itā€™s a joke man itā€™s a disgrace. And then yeah those guys who are 40 or 50 years older than us they got to grow up in a much better country. So praise be to God for the senior citizens of America, and I hope that they can help us to save our country.

We got to stand up to the far left and the neoconservatives
i knew when clinton was elected our country would go down a moral spiral

I was a child in the 60s, a teenager in the 70s and a young adult in the 80s.
Life was simpler but it was more pleasant and fun.
The music was better.
The movies were better.
The cars were cooler.
But, cars are more reliable now.
The biggest change that I have seen is the internet and smart phones.

Good sentiment. But most of us have kids and grandkids.

There's nothing these satanic, soulless fucks can do to me - I've lived out of this shithole more than I've lived in it - and I could leave forever, on a moment's notice.

But what about my kids and grandkids? I don't feel right leaving them behind with the child molesters and the rest of the depraved filthy fucking animals.

Iā€™m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do ā€¦. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ā€¦.and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feet away from the American people and our allies.

We donā€™t have a middle class today. We really donā€™t have morals in America, we do have materialism and greed on steroids. We got a divorce rate thatā€™s out of control, we have massive numbers of young men and young women who are single in this country. We have big problems today because of the negative aspects of social media and more drugs in our country, along with Republicans and Democrats incorrectly claiming that America has a ā€œsystemically racistā€ history

Folks I envy you senior citizens of America. I admire you but also have some I guess you can call it envy. The USA is a much more difficult country to have success in today compared to say the 1950s or the 1980s. It is because of the great Americans of history that we will always have hope for the future. And thatā€™s why I stay hopeful, because of the great American history.
I've said on numerous occasions that I'm glad I'm in my 70's and not 7.

Good sentiment. But most of us have kids and grandkids.

There's nothing these satanic, soulless fucks can do to me - I've lived out of this shithole more than I've lived in it - and I could leave forever, on a moment's notice.

But what about my kids and grandkids? I don't feel right leaving them behind with the child molesters and the rest of the depraved filthy fucking animals.

Do you live in a building project? In a ghetto? In a very poor neighborhood?

Because those are the shitholes in this country, not some fucking whining old geezer neighborhood who golfs and is skeered of the world changing around him.

Iā€™m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do ā€¦. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ā€¦.and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feet away from the American people and our allies.

GenX had hit made. The reason there were more opportunities was there was way less regulation and government was held at bay. That started to change and things went to shit in a hurry.

Those lucky bastards didnā€™t need to go to college to get a great job that paid them enough to raise a family of 5. Pension if they make it to 20 years. Retire at 65.

I got to grow up in grinding poverty in Appalachia. Not that nostalgic.
But did you learn anything from the experience that carries you through to today?

We were poor and yet I learned early the skills that make a man. One of which was you make it on your own hook and don't depend on the .gov to help you out with free shit.

Forum List

Back