I envy you folks who are older. Because you got to grow up in a much better country.

You didn't get past Sentence A, did you....

I can buy and sell your Slutz With Nutz ass with the change under the seat of my '23 GV-80. And there's not a fucking thing you can ever do about that.

I wasn't around, but I miss the days when the women of the village would fling something like you off the nearest cliff while the men were out hunting. Later, they would describe your effeminate screams to the men around the campfire and everyone would laugh like hyenas.

Yeah.... I miss the Universe being in balance.

And I can buy the golf course you golf at, old man.

Keep hiding under your bed!

LOL

Yeah, and your stuttering fuck got 81M votes..... yada, yada

Poor retarded loser

LOL

If you could stop acting retarded.jpg

Sounds sorta like the guy I used to hunt with.

His mom basically gave him away because she was too poor to feed him. Lucky for him the guy was a tradesman and taught him the value of work and the carpenter trade.

He started his own home renovation business down in Clearwater, FL and his specialty was waterfront renovations.

He raised a great family and retired a few years back a very wealthy man when he sold the business to one of his sons who owns a architectural firm.

His other son had some issues and never graduated HS (GED) but was a skilled welder and started building custom meat smokers and now owns a thriving business doing that.
Nowhere near wealthy but I was doing pretty well until this cancer came along. Still working but not nearly as much.

I’m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do …. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ….and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feat away from the American people and our allies.

We don’t have a middle class today. We really don’t have morals in America, we do have materialism and greed on steroids. We got a divorce rate that’s out of control, we have massive numbers of young men and young women who are single in this country. We have big problems today because of the negative aspects of social media and more drugs in our country, along with Republicans and Democrats incorrectly claiming that America has a “systemically racist” history

Folks I envy you senior citizens of America. I admire you but also have some I guess you can call it envy. The USA is a much more difficult country to have success in today compared to say the 1950s or the 1980s. It is because of the great Americans of history that we will always have hope for the future. And that’s why I stay hopeful, because of the great American history.

WEll, it was that 'generation' that handed govt. over to Wall Street in the first place, so don't get too teary eyed over Boomers. They got rid of the Wright Patmans and Patrick Moynihans, ditched the Fair Trade laws that allowed small companies to grow and prosper after WW II, and made 'Too Big To Fail' a thing.

Both Democrats and Republicans want to exterminate the elderly, so we'll be out of the way soon. You 'technocrats' and 'rationalists' can focus on murdering each other and flooding the country with pagan savages and bizarre fetishists.

Last edited:
Nowhere near wealthy but I was doing pretty well until this cancer came along. Still working but not nearly as much.
Well he had his ups and downs too but pushed through it all.....A good supportive wife helped.

I remember when he was at hunt camp one year (back when cell phones first came out) and he was washing up after dressing out a deer and the phone rang and he asked me to take it....It was his wife.

Seems they had run out of deer burger and she was wondering what type of hamburger to buy.....They had been married for around 30 years at that point but she had never bought it before. pretty much all their meat was deer, wild hog, and fish they caught.

I’m in my mid 30s and I just wanted to first of all thank every American in this country who is a senior citizen. Thanks for making this country one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter what the far left or the neoconservatives do …. because of you people no matter what happens thousands of years from now the world will look back at a country called the United States of America ….and they will see throughout the 20th century it was the United States that saved the free world. We all remember World War II. It was the Americans, the Soviets, the British who liberated concentration camps where human beings were being exterminated. Nobody can ever take this incredible feat away from the American people and our allies.

We don’t have a middle class today. We really don’t have morals in America, we do have materialism and greed on steroids. We got a divorce rate that’s out of control, we have massive numbers of young men and young women who are single in this country. We have big problems today because of the negative aspects of social media and more drugs in our country, along with Republicans and Democrats incorrectly claiming that America has a “systemically racist” history

Folks I envy you senior citizens of America. I admire you but also have some I guess you can call it envy. The USA is a much more difficult country to have success in today compared to say the 1950s or the 1980s. It is because of the great Americans of history that we will always have hope for the future. And that’s why I stay hopeful, because of the great American history.

Remember when the nation had 'morals'.....and segregation. Remember the 'middle class'......and interracial marriage bans?

Remember when there weren't any pesky sexual harassment laws and you could grab your secretary by the pussy?

Remember the lynchings, 'white only' water fountains, the wild disparities of college education levels between white men and everyone else?

Remember redlining to keep black folks out of white neighborhoods?

Remember when you could be arrested for being gay? When homosexuality was criminalized?

Remember when we didn't have clean water and air acts, and the pollution was *so* much worse?

Perhaps this is what y'all mean by 'great' when you say MAGA? Because it *really* depended on who you were if it was 'great' or not.

NE Alabama. Free land would not be cheap enough to move to such a depressed area.
I drove across the country last summer. There are some brutal, rough, poverty, stricken areas all over the west. Like throughout Utah and Arizona. And These are some of the nicest people around. I drove from Buffalo New York to Las Vegas saw tons and tons of poverty in this country. And I compare that to what I know I saw in the 1990s back in the 90s we were doing way better.

So our country is in many ways a disgrace today. It’s not just these terrible far left wing social ideologies, it’s the economy, sir. And the way that the government distract us from our horrible economy is by bombarding us with race in LGBT propaganda, even though we live in an equal country.

We live in a country today we can’t get the same jobs you could back in the past. Not taking away any of your points. You grew up in poverty…well more people are going up in poverty today. Less people today have an opportunity to join the middle class compared to the American past. Those are the facts brother.

You grew up in poverty you were able to get out of it. More Americans today don’t have the opportunity that you had…. They’re stuck in the poverty cycle and what makes it worse is they are told by Democrats and Republicans how evil and racist American history is.

Remember when the nation had 'morals'.....and segregation. Remember the 'middle class'......and interracial marriage bans?

Remember when there weren't any pesky sexual harassment laws and you could grab your secretary by the pussy?

Remember the lynchings, 'white only' water fountains, the wild disparities of college education levels between white men and everyone else?

Remember redlining to keep black folks out of white neighborhoods?

Remember when you could be arrested for being gay? When homosexuality was criminalized?

Remember when we didn't have clean water and air acts, and the pollution was *so* much worse?

Perhaps this is what y'all mean by 'great' when you say MAGA? Because it *really* depended on who you were if it was 'great' or not.

Yes! Great times!

Which do you think were the golden years and for whom?

The 1950s - when a "colored" man or woman would not be served at a fucking Woolworth? Or, the 1980s when we did not have the internet and computers were limited to colossal machines with dumb terminals and were accessible to only a few?

Nope. The past was never as great or as golden as one imagines. It is what you make of your present.

I am going to be 66 this year. Had a great career (some ups/some downs) and still going strong working for a major software company. Still learning, still working, and happy.

I started when computers took a whole room and by mid-career, was building software on laptops. And now? Looking forward to being part of the next Information wave - AI tools.

So, forget the past. Use the present to build a great future. Good luck.

That this was put into Politics shows why things are the way they are today. For far too many politics is everything.

Which do you think were the golden years and for whom?

The 1950s - when a "colored" man or woman would not be served at a fucking Woolworth? Or, the 1980s when we did not have the internet and computers were limited to colossal machines with dumb terminals and were accessible to only a few?

Nope. The past was never as great or as golden as one imagines. It is what you make of your present.

I am going to be 66 this year. Had a great career (some ups/some downs) and still going strong working for a major software company. Still learning, still working, and happy.

I started when computers took a whole room and by mid-career, was building software on laptops. And now? Looking forward to being part of the next Information wave - AI tools.

So, forget the past. Use the present to build a great future. Good luck.
It’s what you make of the present yes , but what do you say to the 18- 20 year old man who can’t get the middle class job that he could’ve gotten in 1965 or 1990? And there’s millions of those types of men in this country they don’t have the opportunity that you had.

Back in the 20th century America was probably the most liberal country in the world. Where would you be if you lived in Somalia in 1930. How do we think one would be doing in Germany in 1935 if their Jewish, how do you think you will be Fairing in the empire of Japan in 1940 if you were Chinese?

The world is not just America, the world is not just colored people or white people. Why did you use that term “colored people” . What’s going on here man.

Black people are not stupid, and I think that the media in the far left wing want you to think that they are stupid and the victims of history.

Man Black people are the builders of history just like white people are. Christianity unites billions of white people and Black people. Nothing will tear us apart. No far left wing terrorist will tear this love and beauty of the African Christians and the American Christians. We will always stay united.

How would your life be growing up as a regular old guy anywhere in Africa or Europe throughout the 20th century.

The statistics are undeniable. The black middle class and white middle class was stronger in history Compared to today …. We have literally lost millions of middle class jobs that Americans of all colors filled. I have no idea how you can come to conclusions you do. But thank you for not using personal attacks and trying to formulate an argument.

I was born in 1954 and struggled all along, starting in the middle 60's, to avoid the grasp of the devil that has been so prevalent in this country nearly my whole life.

Now I live in Mayberry. There is still a lot of good living in flyover country.

Wait a second. Do you really think that the concept of America is the power of state government? Government is government, regardless of the location. I don't know where COTUS emphasizes state government as an exemplary of Americanism.

And I would add that most government spending - SS and Medicare - is supported by most Americans.
Well, yes, the central government (feds) had enumerated powers and were explicit and identified, and limited.
The rest was left up to the states.

Enumerated powers are those powers that are expressly, or explicitly, identified. To be granted enumerated powers is to have the authority to perform specific tasks in order to maintain certain standards, conditions, or meet certain objectives.
When constructing the United States Constitution, the delegates to the Constitutional Convention in 1788 determined that it would be necessary to identify the limitations of power being granted to the federal government. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution provides us with a complete list of the enumerated powers that are granted to the Legislative branch of the federal government, while Articles 2 and 3 define those powers for the Executive and Judicial branches respectively.

Something happened along the way from then to now.

It’s what you make of the present yes , but what do you say to the 18- 20 year old man who can’t get the middle class job that he could’ve gotten in 1965 or 1990? And there’s millions of those types of men in this country they don’t have the opportunity that you had.

Back in the 20th century America was probably the most liberal country in the world. Where would you be if you lived in Somalia in 1930. How do we think one would be doing in Germany in 1935 if their Jewish, how do you think you will be Fairing in the empire of Japan in 1940 if you were Chinese?

The world is not just America, the world is not just colored people or white people. Why did you use that term “colored people” . What’s going on here man.

Black people are not stupid, and I think that the media in the far left wing want you to think that they are stupid and the victims of history.

Man Black people are the builders of history just like white people are. Christianity unites billions of white people and Black people. Nothing will tear us apart. No far left wing terrorist will tear this love and beauty of the African Christians and the American Christians. We will always stay united.

How would your life be growing up as a regular old guy anywhere in Africa or Europe throughout the 20th century.

The statistics are undeniable. The black middle class and white middle class was stronger in history Compared to today …. We have literally lost millions of middle class jobs that Americans of all colors filled. I have no idea how you can come to conclusions you do. But thank you for not using personal attacks and trying to formulate an argument.
:sleeping-smiley-015: Yeah, my fault. I took you seriously. Guess you are a retard and want to remain that way.

Keep whining. Keep moaning. What else are you trumptards good for anyway? :itsok: Buh-bye.

Nah, I didn't sweat Clinton much and earned big when he was in office.....It was all over with "W's" Patroit Act and the Halfrican's beer summit....We never really recovered freedom wise.
clinton was the most disgusting sob of all time....gd pedophile rapist....the way the board libs like it

:sleeping-smiley-015: Yeah, my fault. I took you seriously. Guess you are a retard and want to remain that way.

Keep whining. Keep moaning. What else are you trumptards good for anyway? :itsok: Buh-bye.
i love it when the boards near top whiner and moaner calls another that....lolol

why are you bastards so miserable??...micro penises?

Forum List

Back