" I don't stand by anything "

You talking about all the Left lies and murders. I see. Not sure what it has to do with this particular thread, but oh well. Is late. g'night..
Make sure to parse carefully on behalf Of The Orange Anus Trump

I wouldn't know if he has an orange anus. Guess you do though. :eusa_hand:
rest of him is Orange I don't know why that would be an exception

This thread is so totally hysterical considering anyone can tell the OP was taken totally out of context. All one has to do is click the link for the truth.

Yet, you take the word of someone, and run with it, when it is a blatant lie. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Our opinions of Donald Trump have nothing to do with the opening post. We already know the man is a disaster regardless of the OP because he is nuts.

It then puzzles me that the posts are being made in a faux thread. I understand you do not like him, to which you have every right, but don't you see the irony of being so critical in a thread that is not what the OP pretends it is?? Guess this is how fake news gets going, huh?
People do not have to dislike Donald Trump to know that he is nuts, as wacko as it gets. At the risk of sounding anything like the current president of the United States, it can be said that never were so many people wrong about the sanity of a presidential candidate in the history of the nation as when Republicans nominated an obvious pathological narcissist to be their candidate. This is compounded by the utter stupidity for so many of the minority of voters nationally who actually allowed themselves to be conned by the realityTV star bankrupt into giving him so much power to run the Executive. It is with horror that regular Americans are seeing their government disintegrate in all three branches under the thumb of lunacy.

the context was he doesnt stand BY ANYTHING just like he said ... it matters what the POTUS thinks, says, and does so Trump leaves the opinions of
(his words) a very big topic to be formed by who ever, what ever, when ever ... and turns and walks away.

a pussboi with really bad hair.
Speaking of pussboi

That was embarrassing

Not as embarrassing as having to throw a second short pitch...

This thread is so totally hysterical considering anyone can tell the OP was taken totally out of context. All one has to do is click the link for the truth.

Yet, you take the word of someone, and run with it, when it is a blatant lie. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Our opinions of Donald Trump have nothing to do with the opening post. We already know the man is a disaster regardless of the OP because he is nuts.

It then puzzles me that the posts are being made in a faux thread. I understand you do not like him, to which you have every right, but don't you see the irony of being so critical in a thread that is not what the OP pretends it is?? Guess this is how fake news gets going, huh?

There's nothing fake in the OP. It's mostly just a link to what actually happened and what Trump actually said. In context.

Reagan? Really?
LOL!
Talk about reaches into history!

Reagan? Really?
LOL!
Talk about reaches into history!
LOL

Reagan is the last Reupublican president the right still embraces. That you refer to him like he's such ancient history reveals how long it's been since the right elected a qualified president.

:lmao:

You talking about all the Left lies and murders. I see. Not sure what it has to do with this particular thread, but oh well. Is late. g'night..
WTF??

You call Benghazi, "left lies," and Vince Foster, "murder," and you talk about "fake news" when you're the one propagating it?
Yeah....that's right. No one lied about Benghazi....LMFAO!!!
If you can find a lie, be sure to let the GOP know what it is because they investigated Benghazi 8 fucking times and found none.

WTF??

You call Benghazi, "left lies," and Vince Foster, "murder," and you talk about "fake news" when you're the one propagating it?
If you can find a lie, be sure to let the GOP know what it is because they investigated Benghazi 8 fucking times and found none.
You really are foolish.

Did you know a video caused the murders of four Americans in Benghazi?

Vince Foster

WTF??

You really are foolish.

Moron, again... 8 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi cleared that matter up. There was no lie. Next time, try paying better attention in class so maybe you can learn something.

Vince Foster

WTF??

You really are foolish.

Did you know that a few people claim that's what was said, while an equal number of people deny that was said? Did you know that 8 investigations haven't found anything wrong to that effect? Would you like some more investigations? Willing to pay for them?

WTF??

You really are foolish.

Did you know that a few people claim that's what was said, while an equal number of people deny that was said? Did you know that 8 investigations haven't found anything wrong to that effect? Would you like some more investigations? Willing to pay for them?
Gipper is a perfect example of the rightwingnuts who constantly fall for fake news and are incapable of learning the truth.

Forum List

Back