" I don't stand by anything "

The only thing consistent about republicans is that 5 minutes after you say something about Trump; one of them will bring up Obama or Clinton…

That's not true!
Obama and Clinton suck

The only thing consistent about republicans is that 5 minutes after you say something about Trump; one of them will bring up Obama or Clinton…

TIME AFTER TIME ... Obama did it so its ok if Trump does it.

TIME AFTER TIME ... Trump is no better than Obama

RussianWingers are really proud of that.

he finally said it ..
Trump on Obama surveillance claims: 'I don't stand by anything'
[[[[[[[[ SHOCKER ]]]]]]]] everyone had that figured out a looooooooooong time ago.
I thought Republicans were all about principles!!!
He loves to troll you.
As I've said a number of times, when Republicans talk about personal responsibility, they mean "the other guy". When they're called out on the carpet we get weaselly excuses like "he's just an entertainer" or in this case "he's trolling you", as if that's what mature adults do!

Ye caught that... If Obama did it it was alright... But then they say Obama is crap...

But the facts are that Trump has done very little if any good since taking office...

But things he has done:
Picked a fight with:
  • Mexico
    • Then backed down
  • Canada
  • UK Intelligence
  • Nato
    • Then back down from that
  • EU
  • China
    • He also gave China loads too
Everyone in the TPP

... Hey I could go on forever... But whats the point...

he finally said it ..
[[[[[[[[ SHOCKER ]]]]]]]] everyone had that figured out a looooooooooong time ago.
I thought Republicans were all about principles!!!
He loves to troll you.
As I've said a number of times, when Republicans talk about personal responsibility, they mean "the other guy". When they're called out on the carpet we get weaselly excuses like "he's just an entertainer" or in this case "he's trolling you", as if that's what mature adults do!

How many times do we have to tell you Trump's a liberal ?

:420:

Ye caught that... If Obama did it it was alright... But then they say Obama is crap...

But the facts are that Trump has done very little if any good since taking office...

But things he has done:
Picked a fight with:
  • Mexico
    • Then backed down
  • Canada
  • UK Intelligence
  • Nato
  • EU
  • China
Everyone in the TPP

Only 100 days..

Let it go lefties. Are y'all gonna spend the next four years analyzing every breathless tidbit Media Matters digs up?

he finally said it ..

Trump's entire life is 'I am for this until I'm not then I'm not and just because you believed me the first time I said it means YOUR the dope here'. Someone dropped a grenade inside this weirdo's brain and his brain cells are not associated with or in communication with each other anymore. Jesus H.

But things he has done:
Picked a fight with:
  • Mexico
    • Then backed down
  • Canada
  • UK Intelligence
  • Nato
  • EU
  • China
Everyone in the TPP

Only 100 days..

seems 100 days is the measuring stick for other presidents .... but not for The President of The Hair Club.

FUCK TRUMP.

How many times do we have to tell you Trump's a liberal? :420:
How many times are we going to have to put up with weaselly cop-outs before Trump voters admit they made the mistake of the century? Getting high before going to the polls is no excuse.

Trump on Wiretap: ‘I Don’t Stand by Anything’

President Donald Trump said he doesn’t “stand by anything” with regard to his false claim that former President Barack Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped, stating incorrectly that he was proven correct.

Need any more proof?

This fucking SOB is a joke! His mumbling about Andrew Jackson and the Civil War, his saying it would be an honor to meet Kim Jong Un and his COWERING in front of John Dickerson's questions about Obama's wiretapping. (Trump abruptly ends interview with CBS' Dickerson after wiretapping questions)

He's fucking unhinged. I warned the right wing idiots on this board that he was bad news, but I left out the part that he was fucking crazy. This stupid motherfucker doesn't know what he's saying from one moment to the next.

"You can figure it out yourself". And then he claims everyone is reporting fake news. His head is one big vacuum, emptier than a dark hole in space.

President Donald Trump said he doesn’t “stand by anything” with regard to his false claim that former President Barack Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped, stating incorrectly that he was proven correct.

Need any more proof?

This fucking SOB is a joke! His mumbling about Andrew Jackson and the Civil War, his saying it would be an honor to meet Kim Jong Un and his COWERING in front of John Dickerson's questions about Obama's wiretapping. (Trump abruptly ends interview with CBS' Dickerson after wiretapping questions)

He's fucking unhinged. I warned the right wing idiots on this board that he was bad news, but I left out the part that he was fucking crazy. This stupid motherfucker doesn't know what he's saying from one moment to the next.
I love that sig pic. The VCR is not obsolete! Trump will bring those jobs back! :laugh:

Need any more proof?

Not only that but wait until they start defending Kim Jong Un and Duterte! All of a sudden it's like a Marvel Universe series where all the bad guys are now cool ..to Republicans. Trump praises both maniacs.

Forum List

Back