"I don't like blacks because..."

I'll have to do better for who?

Do you punch everyone who sleeps next to you and might wake you up? You must be a real ladies man. :lol:
And if you're gay, that could get you into a lot of trouble. :rofl:

The teacher was not sleeping next to me. I only punch people that behave violently towards me. You seem fascinated with this black guys sex life. Are you some kind of internet pervert? :lol:

Is it true black guys like to do it to each other on the downlow?

1395973_282187021906340_981802929_n.jpg

The guy that stated what he thought of black people? And those people bashing him for it? They are all probably actors. It is much like that whole Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Case, though the populace is too ignorant too understand it.

The Roman Empire was successful as an Empire, not just because of the tactics of their legions, but because the cunning of their political leadership. Much is true of the political elites in the modern world. Generally, in our world today, the modern world, a nation states greatest threat comes not from other nation states, but from the discontent from it's own people.

This has never been more true than now. Why? Because the national and international economy has, for all intents and purposes, been stagnating. The only real growth has been occurring for the top five to ten percent. There is no opportunity for the young that are entering the work force. Good jobs are scarce. Opportunity for entrepreneurship are limited to non existent do to the growth and cancerous metastasizing of the STATE. An oppressive quasi-police state has slowly been erected on the once greatest free nation of the world, which is slowly losing it's grip on being the unipolar super power. Dangerous times have descended upon us all. This is just a symptom.

Uncertain times these are.

So, the old Roman axiom works better than ever.

16383317-divide-and-conquer-latin-quote-handwritten-with-chalk-on-a-green-school-board.jpg

Keep the natives distracted and hating on each other. In all probability, it is why this POTUS was chosen as well. It has always been a flash point of contention, a way to ease tension, and to distract the populace away from their real grievances.

Lack of real change. Continued unemployment. Continued devaluation of the dollar. No real change of policy. Ect.

1379836_277476429044066_1003932325_n.jpg

People have the right to be as racist as they want. Just look at the Democratic party!

Drinking glue again in the hopes that the shit you sling will stick?

It's not working. Everybody knows where the white supremacists feel at home. It's in the remarkably white party.

If you believe that then you don't know your history.

/nodding

Yes! Exactly. :thanks: HISTORY. Past-tense. No longer applicable. Now applies to the GOP.

17 pages of conservatives justifying anti-black sentiments and rational people exposing their ignorance.

Hypocritical leftists want to believe that "conservative" = racist. That's part of what makes them such fucking hypocrites.

Claiming someone has 2 different usernames and getting called on it is being a hypocrite Unk. Claiming someone that expresses an anti Black position is racist is pretty normal.

Drinking glue again in the hopes that the shit you sling will stick?

It's not working. Everybody knows where the white supremacists feel at home. It's in the remarkably white party.

If you believe that then you don't know your history.

/nodding

Yes! Exactly. :thanks: HISTORY. Past-tense. No longer applicable. Now applies to the GOP.

History no longer applies?

This coming from a group that still blames Bush. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Looking back I wish i had not him quite so hard. The cops wanted to take me to jail because he lied and said I attacked him for no reason. I never had problem personally with him before but he was a bit of a smart ass. i dont think I would have been able to handle it any differently than I did even now as an adult.
The impression I have is your level of intelligence far exceeds the misguided sense of machismo you've managed to acquire. If you were embarrassed or simply offended by that teacher's action the best thing you could have done was to verbally rebuke him for it.

Responding to his action as you did spoke in a language which is far beneath you. And I think you know that.

I hope you know it.

Sorry to disappoint you. There lots of things in my life that I wish I done another way but that particular incident just happens to not be one of them. He was the adult and made the bad decision to hit me with a book. As an adult he should have shaken me, kicked the desk or yelled. That was firmly on him. I don't think machismo had anything to do with it. It was purely a reaction to being hit.

Looking back I wish i had not him quite so hard. The cops wanted to take me to jail because he lied and said I attacked him for no reason. I never had problem personally with him before but he was a bit of a smart ass. i dont think I would have been able to handle it any differently than I did even now as an adult.
The impression I have is your level of intelligence far exceeds the misguided sense of machismo you've managed to acquire. If you were embarrassed or simply offended by that teacher's action the best thing you could have done was to verbally rebuke him for it.

Responding to his action as you did spoke in a language which is far beneath you. And I think you know that.

I hope you know it.

Sorry to disappoint you. There lots of things in my life that I wish I done another way but that particular incident just happens to not be one of them. He was the adult and made the bad decision to hit me with a book. As an adult he should have shaken me, kicked the desk or yelled. That was firmly on him. I don't think machismo had anything to do with it. It was purely a reaction to being hit.
So it's the teacher's fault that he got punched? Wow, I've never chatted with a complete imbecile before. Cool. :cool:

I hope you know it.

So it's the teacher's fault that he got punched? Wow, I've never chatted with a complete imbecile before. Cool. :cool:

I heard you talk to yourself all the time. :lol:

The teacher hit me. I hit him back. I would say it was his fault since I was the one hit first.

I heard you talk to yourself all the time. :lol:

The teacher hit me. I hit him back. I would say it was his fault since I was the one hit first.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

He hits you, you file assault charges. He loses his job, goes to jail, pays a hefty fine it's a done deal.

My guess is you are exaggerating the "hit" to justify your own weakness.

Forum List

Back