I Don't Hate Babies

Either of you gentlemen going to answer my question, who cares for these 1,460,000 unwanted babies per year?

So, if there is a two year-old who's parents decide he or she is "unwanted," it's ok to kill that child? Is it ok if there are a million of such children? The more lives involved the more expendable? Is that your idea? Your moral compass is running backwards.

If you read the OP, you'd know what I believe. You would certainly know that it has nothing to do with "what kind of people" they are. You haven't answered my question. Who is going to care for these 1,460,000 unwanted babies per year?

If you read the OP, you'd know what I believe. You would certainly know that it has nothing to do with "what kind of people" they are. You haven't answered my question. Who is going to care for these 1,460,000 unwanted babies per year?

Humans are just livestock to you, aren't they?

I don't hate babies

I believe in women's right to choose whether to carry on with a pregnancy, but not because I hate babies. Actually, I'm pro-choice because I AM thinking of the babies.

When a women knows that she is not in a position to bring a child into this world, cannot give it the security and support it deserves, either financially or emotionally, why force that potential life to fruition? To me, that seems the responsible decision, and no one I know who has made that choice found it easy. I don't believe we need to bring unwanted children into this world any longer. It's the baby that suffers for being unwanted or born to parents unprepared/unable to care for it. Until the fetus is able to survive outside the womb, it is not a "baby," although us moms start emotionally bonding with the life in our bellies as soon as we discover we're pregnant.

Third trimester abortions? I'm not so sure about that unless the mother is going to die, because we can frequently save premies. Not always, and not always without serious complications, but sometimes.
Birth control is better than abortion. Those who want to shut down Planned Parenthood are making a huge mistake, imo, since PP helps prevent abortion through birth control for women.

Groups that help potential moms get the support they need to care for the baby or put it up for adoption, bless them. But they can't possibly handle them all.

If I'm a baby killer for my beliefs, it's euthanasia, not murder.

No, it's murder.

When a woman knows that lying on her back and spreading her legs can produce pregnancy, she's already made the choice. What you advocate is the same as someone because they no longer want to make a payment on a house or car can simply walk away from it without anyone saying anything or nothing happening.

There's no such thing as an unwanted child. If you know how it works to get pregnant and take that action, you can't say it's unwanted. If I don't want something, I don't take the steps that have the potential of producing that result.

I bet you're one of those who thinks taxpayers should fund birth control and believe so because you believe that's cheaper than supporting a child. The problem there is you also believe that what a woman does with her body is her choice without having the same level of belief that anything related to that choice is her responsibility. In other words, you don't care what she chooses to do and believe when she can't afford it, others should be forced to pay for it on her behalf. Tell you what. A woman can have all the abortions she wants or all the kids she wants. However, when it comes to medical problems she has or an inability to support the children she chose to birth, tough shit. I'm willing to do what she wants with her body as long as she's willing to return the favor with MY money.

Deal?

The two that made the choice to do what it took to produce them or the woman who claims she has the absolute choice of what to do with her body. Since I'm not one of the two nor made the choice for her, while I don't know who it is, I know who it isn't.

Where is this "Womans' Right to Choose"? I haven't seen it written anywhere and please don't use that old "It's in the Privacy Clause" excuse.
If Roe v Wade doesn't float your boat, discuss it with the Supreme Court.

I'd like to ask them where the word abortion is in the Constitution. I bet those that upheld it can't show me and they're supposed to be smart.

I don't hate babies

I believe in women's right to choose whether to carry on with a pregnancy, but not because I hate babies. Actually, I'm pro-choice because I AM thinking of the babies.

When a women knows that she is not in a position to bring a child into this world, cannot give it the security and support it deserves, either financially or emotionally, why force that potential life to fruition? To me, that seems the responsible decision, and no one I know who has made that choice found it easy. I don't believe we need to bring unwanted children into this world any longer. It's the baby that suffers for being unwanted or born to parents unprepared/unable to care for it. Until the fetus is able to survive outside the womb, it is not a "baby," although us moms start emotionally bonding with the life in our bellies as soon as we discover we're pregnant.

Third trimester abortions? I'm not so sure about that unless the mother is going to die, because we can frequently save premies. Not always, and not always without serious complications, but sometimes.
Birth control is better than abortion. Those who want to shut down Planned Parenthood are making a huge mistake, imo, since PP helps prevent abortion through birth control for women.

Groups that help potential moms get the support they need to care for the baby or put it up for adoption, bless them. But they can't possibly handle them all.

No, it's murder.

When a woman knows that lying on her back and spreading her legs can produce pregnancy, she's already made the choice. What you advocate is the same as someone because they no longer want to make a payment on a house or car can simply walk away from it without anyone saying anything or nothing happening.

There's no such thing as an unwanted child. If you know how it works to get pregnant and take that action, you can't say it's unwanted. If I don't want something, I don't take the steps that have the potential of producing that result.

I bet you're one of those who thinks taxpayers should fund birth control and believe so because you believe that's cheaper than supporting a child. The problem there is you also believe that what a woman does with her body is her choice without having the same level of belief that anything related to that choice is her responsibility. In other words, you don't care what she chooses to do and believe when she can't afford it, others should be forced to pay for it on her behalf. Tell you what. A woman can have all the abortions she wants or all the kids she wants. However, when it comes to medical problems she has or an inability to support the children she chose to birth, tough shit. I'm willing to do what she wants with her body as long as she's willing to return the favor with MY money.

Deal?
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

It is a fact of Constitutional law that abortion is not 'murder.'

Otherwise, this post is yet another example of the authoritarian social right and the contempt most conservatives have for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

I don't hate babies

No, it's murder.

Deal?

Otherwise, this post is yet another example of the authoritarian social right and the contempt most conservatives have for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Your view is yet another example of someone making a choice then killing the result they don't like as a result of that choice.

It's a fact that you being aborted would have done the world a favor.

Humans are just livestock to you, aren't they?
No. I'm not a Nazi or a proponent of eugenics, either.
Have you ever sown a garden? Take a handful of seeds and sprinkle them over the ground? Watched dandelion seeds blown across a field in the breeze? Seeds that land in good soil and get the proper amount of water and sunlight usually grow well. Those that land in pile of rocks or too much mud grow stunted, struggle to survive and are prone to disease or death with the first big storm. I'm not sure any life form is all that much different. Seeds -- and embryos -- are all about potential and the environment in which they're raised. Babies are the hope of the human race and deserve our best skills and conditions in which to grow. I've seen kids neglected and so rejected and battered that their souls are barely there. No child deserves that, but some of them get it, nonetheless. Maybe it's too hard hearted for you, but when a mother KNOWS and ACKNOWLEDGES that she can't care for a child, I'm of the opinion that it is better to end it at the beginning of the pregnancy, before it is a viable child. I get that you think that's evil, but couldn't you call me a Storm Trooper or a zombie, rather than a Nazi? There are a few major differences between me and the Fuhrer.

Oh how noble! Humans are no different than plants to you. The ones that don't seem promising to you don't deserve to live. Pull them up by the roots, or stomp out the seedlings before they can sprout. What a fucking humanitarian you are.

I don't hate babies

No, it's murder.

Deal?

Your view is yet another example of someone making a choice then killing the result they don't like as a result of that choice.

You, sir, are disgusting.

Oh how noble! Humans are no different than plants to you. The ones that don't seem promising to you don't deserve to live. Pull them up by the roots, or stomp out the seedlings before they can sprout. What a fucking humanitarian you are.
You got it. Quality above quantity. Plants, people, whatever.

You got it. Quality above quantity. Plants, people, whatever.

Guess what? You ARE a nazi-eque eugenicist. Become something closer to a decent human being.

I don't hate babies

No, it's murder.

Deal?

Add yourself to the list. Anyone that would support the killing of unborn babies because the mattress back that didn't like the results of doing so wanted to rid herself of it deserves the same treatment.

The Supreme Court gave themselves the power to strike down laws in Marbury v. Madison:

The Supreme Court . The Court and Democracy . Landmark Cases . Marbury v. Madison (1803) | PBS

When they use that power to declare a law unconstitutional on grounds that aren't really in the Constitution, then it is tyranny.

You might want to look up the part in the constitution about judicial review.

Then get back to me.

Meanwhile you certainly aren't a very good American if you don't follow the constitution.
The right to have an abortion is not in the Constitution, nor the right to have a same-sex marriage.

The Supreme Court acted unlawfully in both of these cases.

Back before judicial activism gone wild, if you wanted a big change in the law, you added an amendment to the Constitution.

Like changing the voting age to 18, or giving the women the right to vote.

The right to privacy is in the constitution and that's what Roe V Wade argued. The judges agreed. The government has no right to intrude on a woman's privacy with her doctor. We have further laws for privacy with medical issues. Look up the HIPAA laws.

As for marriage equality, there is a the right to be treated equally under the law. If straight people can get married and have all the benefits of marriage then homosexual people have a constitutional right to marry and those same benefits.

I'm not surprised that you don't believe those parts of the constitution applies to women and homosexuals. You believe the constitution only applies to you and those who agree with your views.

Guess what? That's not freedom for all or what America is all about.

Stop whining that the constitution applies to everyone. If you don't like it then leave. I'm sure you would be much happier in a place like Iran or Saudi Arabia.

My mother told me and my brother if abortions were legal I wouldn't be here. Guess where I stand.

So that explains why you're so full of hate.

Your mother didn't want you and was forced to have you against her will.

Now your posts make sense to me.

I'm sorry you had to grow up that way. Every child should be wanted and loved.

The Supreme Court gave themselves the power to strike down laws in Marbury v. Madison:

The Supreme Court . The Court and Democracy . Landmark Cases . Marbury v. Madison (1803) | PBS

When they use that power to declare a law unconstitutional on grounds that aren't really in the Constitution, then it is tyranny.

Then get back to me.

Meanwhile you certainly aren't a very good American if you don't follow the constitution.
The right to have an abortion is not in the Constitution, nor the right to have a same-sex marriage.

Back before judicial activism gone wild, if you wanted a big change in the law, you added an amendment to the Constitution.

The right to privacy is in the constitution and that's what Roe V Wade argued. The judges agreed. The government has no right to intrude on a woman's privacy with her doctor. We have further laws for privacy with medical issues. Look up the HIPAA laws.

As for marriage equality, there is a the right to be treated equally under the law. If straight people can get married and have all the benefits of marriage then homosexual people have a constitutional right to marry and those same benefits.

I'm not surprised that you don't believe those parts of the constitution applies to women and homosexuals. You believe the constitution only applies to you and those who agree with your views.

Stop whining that the constitution applies to everyone. If you don't like it then leave. I'm sure you would be much happier in a place like Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that you are a lawyer or a Constitutional law professor, with knowledge of the Constitution.

However, you are wrong.

There is no right to privacy in the Constitution. The Supreme Court made it up out of nowhere.

If you can find "right of privacy" in the Constitution, please let me know where it is.

Also, there was no Constitutional basis for the decision to strike down state laws defining marriage as between one man and one woman.

The Supreme Court just whipped that out of it's ass.

My mother told me and my brother if abortions were legal I wouldn't be here. Guess where I stand.

So that explains why you're so full of hate.

Your mother didn't want you and was forced to have you against her will.

Now your posts make sense to me.

I'm sorry you had to grow up that way. Every child should be wanted and loved.
I never said I was full of hate. I regularly call you and idiot ...because you are one and think you know what you're talking about. I'm not the one that needs to escape reality and smoke dope like a religion, you are so take your sanctimonious shit and stuff it.

Then get back to me.

Roe v Wade was a bad decision, most constitutional scholars agree these days. Your problem is that another human life is involved, not just the mother's. Those that hold your opinion refuse to acknowledge the life is human, unless you want the baby of course. You call me hateful but you're the one that wants to kill babies. You must have hollowed out your brain with drugs.

I don't hate babies

No, it's murder.

Deal?

Add yourself to the list. Anyone that would support the killing of unborn babies because the mattress back that didn't like the results of doing so wanted to rid herself of it deserves the same treatment.
That's quite a pro-LIFE stance. Wishing anyone dead who has a different opinion from you, even Mr. Constitution, who doesn't like abortion, either. I think there's a name for that....

Forum List

Back