Hollywood loves African Americans….but only on election day……no Blacks nominated for Oscar...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes…Hollywood bitches about guns…and then they all have heavily armed private security….they all claim to support equal opportunity….and then not one black actor is nominated for the Oscar…

No Black Actors Nominated For An Oscar

No black actors have been nominated for an Oscar.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences released the nominations for the 88th annual Academy Awards on Thursday, but the list did not include any black actors.
There are four acting categories with 20 slots each.

When will American blacks learn that democrats/left wingers/progressives are not their friends and not their allies…….?

Yes…Hollywood bitches about guns…and then they all have heavily armed private security….they all claim to support equal opportunity….and then not one black actor is nominated for the Oscar…

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences released the nominations for the 88th annual Academy Awards on Thursday, but the list did not include any black actors.

When will American blacks learn that democrats/left wingers/progressives are not their friends and not their allies…….?
What significant role/actor/movie would you have nominated this year?

Goldwyn and Meyer created the "Academy" Awards in 1927 not to award good movies but to promote a Hollywood Agenda.

You wanna' know why certain movies get nominated? Just look at the premise of those movies nominated.

Second year in a row.

Creed.
Concussion.

For a start.

There werent any great black performances this year, that i can think of. Best picture...The Revenant. Best actor... Decaprio. Those are my picks.

Everyone is beginning to ignore the Black community, even the Democrats. Everyone has finally come to realize that bringing the Black community into the modern era is a failed experiment.

I didn't see any of the nominated movies…I think….If I see any on the list that I actually saw I'll let you know. Besides…I am not the one voting…I am not the one supporting black lies matter, and I am not the one who talks about racism every single award show...

Forum List

Back