I dont give a shit!

I think college for be for those over 30.
18 yr. olds don't have a clue as to what they want to do for the rest of their working life.

A person should have some real life work experience under their belt before making that kind of financial commitment

Mandatory military service after high school is a good start.

That's a very good idea.

Gives the opportunity to hone a skill that they can expound on once they get into college
:cool:

18 yr. olds don't have a clue as to what they want to do for the rest of their working life.

A person should have some real life work experience under their belt before making that kind of financial commitment

I don't think so, the last thing we need in our military is a bunch of punks that don't really want to serve.

I don't think so, the last thing we need in our military is a bunch of punks that don't really want to serve.

That's what you get with the draft.

That is the most disgusting bosum I've ever seen, aqua.

So, is this one of those conservative rant threads?

No. Just ranting about idiots who are pissed off that they have to pay back THEIR college debt. A debt that the only one responsible for is their very own selves.

FUCK THEM.

Oh come on. They're kids and they are having growing pains.

It's mostly parents who coddled little Johnny and Suzie who created these entitled and spoiled brats...now they want big daddy government to continue to act as their helicopter parents.

No. Just ranting about idiots who are pissed off that they have to pay back THEIR college debt. A debt that the only one responsible for is their very own selves.

FUCK THEM.

It's mostly parents who coddled little Johnny and Suzie who created these entitled and spoiled brats...now they want big daddy government to continue to act as their helicopter parents.

I disagree.

It's a shock when it's time to pay back student loans. You're all cynics about today's youth. I'm not.

FUCK THEM.

It's also the lib/dems at the federal level who basically took the banks out of the student loan business and took it over. Didja know that ObamaCare did that, counting on the interest income from student loan repayments as part of the revenue to pay for ObamaCare?

The original deal in the ObamaCare bill was to forgive student loans if the person hasn't paid it off in 25 years, now Obama wants to change it to 20 years and lower the monthly payments.

Amazing how you cons can't miss an opportunity to bash the President, even when he has nothing to do with the topic.

That is the most disgusting bosum I've ever seen, aqua.

So, is this one of those conservative rant threads?

Yeah.....disgusting.....

I hate it when they stick out like that.

epic_tits.jpg

tits-epic-boobs-funny-view-big-huge-451x550.jpg

I disagree.

It's a shock when it's time to pay back student loans. You're all cynics about today's youth. I'm not.

You're also not realistic. I went back to school at age 22, with a 2-year old daughter, and earned my degree in education...4 1/2 years later and $60,000 in debt, I sucked it up and paid back ALL of my loans by the time I was 40. I knew going into it that there would be sacrifices, and not just while in school, but afterwards as well. Now if we're going to talk about being "fair", then I want that fucking money returned to me if these little shits get out of paying their debt back.:evil:

Amazing how you cons can't miss an opportunity to bash the President, even when he has nothing to do with the topic.

yes he has a lot to do with the topic:

from my e-mail

Friend --

President Obama just took two serious steps to make life a lot easier for folks with student loans -- and there's a good chance you or someone you know will benefit from these changes very soon.

Here's how:

-- Effective this January, if you're someone who has different kinds of loans -- guaranteed and direct -- you'll be able to roll them both into one direct loan and bring down your interest rate. You'll only have to write one check a month, and you'll see a discount. This switch adds no cost to taxpayers across the board.

-- You might remember that, as part of last year's student loan reform, borrowers' loan payments could be no higher than 10 percent of their disposable income. This is a big deal -- but it wasn't going to help anyone enrolling before 2014. Today, the President announced that he's speeding up this program so it will affect students next year -- helping over 1 million students. This will have huge consequences for people struggling to make their student loan payments.

Sometimes, it can be hard to see how policy changes will actually affect your day-to-day life.

Not the case with this one. These changes will make a real difference in helping millions of Americans get by month to month.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/55c11d97/6c390ae2/13272c5d5/118ab609/3442872553/VEsH/

I disagree.

You're also not realistic. I went back to school at age 22, with a 2-year old daughter, and earned my degree in education...4 1/2 years later and $60,000 in debt, I sucked it up and paid back ALL of my loans by the time I was 40. I knew going into it that there would be sacrifices, and not just while in school, but afterwards as well. Now if we're going to talk about being "fair", then I want that fucking money returned to me if these little shits get out of paying their debt back.:evil:
I paid all my student loans back too. So will these kids once they get over the shock.

You're all complaining about today's youth. They are a great generation of kids. You're all a bunch of old fogies.

I disagree.

I paid all my student loans back too. So will these kids once they get over the shock.

You're all complaining about today's youth. They are a great generation of kids. You're all a bunch of old fogies.

Pay attention...we're specifically discussing the group of youth who are demanding a free fucking ride. Now stop trying to be the cool old lady.:D

Pay attention...we're specifically discussing the group of youth who are demanding a free fucking ride. Now stop trying to be the cool old lady.:D

Pay attention. You're all ranting about bullshit.

I am a cool old lady. Just ask my students.

Pay attention. You're all ranting about bullshit.

I am a cool old lady. Just ask my students.

That's only your opinion...on both counts.

Forum List

Back