I dont give a shit!

Eh, they're just sucking up to get good grades.:lol: Joking aside, I'm really not impressed if you're concerned about being the "cool teacher"...I look at it the same as parents who are more interested with being a friend to their children above all else. Now continue being the pissy contrarian on syrenn's thread.:eusa_whistle:

No, I'm not concerned about being a "cool teacher". I work with elementary school children and they love me. It's not about the grades.

I don't take direction, btw.

Well it's good that somebody can make you feel loved.

Thank you. I love the kids and they love me.

I paid all my student loans back too. So will these kids once they get over the shock.

You're all complaining about today's youth. They are a great generation of kids. You're all a bunch of old fogies.

Pay attention...we're specifically discussing the group of youth who are demanding a free fucking ride. Now stop trying to be the cool old lady.:D

Pay attention. You're all ranting about bullshit.

I am a cool old lady. Just ask my students.

No, you dont seem to be paying attention. You are sympathizing.

These little fucks want their loans forgiven. They don't want to pay them back.

I paid all my student loans back too. So will these kids once they get over the shock.

You're all complaining about today's youth. They are a great generation of kids. You're all a bunch of old fogies.

Did you go whining you wanted all you debt forgiven? That life was not fair that you had to pay your loan back? Boohoo and cry becasue no one was listening to you?

Oh shut up. Let them complain. They still have to pay it off. What a bunch of crones you are.
Bully!

I think college for be for those over 30.
18 yr. olds don't have a clue as to what they want to do for the rest of their working life.

A person should have some real life work experience under their belt before making that kind of financial commitment

Mandatory military service after high school is a good start.

I don't think so, the last thing we need in our military is a bunch of punks that don't really want to serve.

As opposed to a bunch who have exhausted all other possibilities? :eusa_whistle:

Did you go whining you wanted all you debt forgiven? That life was not fair that you had to pay your loan back? Boohoo and cry becasue no one was listening to you?

Oh shut up. Let them complain. They still have to pay it off. What a bunch of crones you are.

Seriously, I doubt many are surprised that you'd cheer on people who like to whine and complain...birds of a feather and all.:D

Seriously, I doubt many are surprised that you'd cheer on people who like to whine and complain...birds of a feather and all.:D

Am I cheering you on? Hadn't noticed that. Whine away.

I get the message. This is my last post for the thread.

Oh come on. They're kids and they are having growing pains.

Then they can growing pains on their own backs...or their parents backs. I don't give a flying fuck if they are in debt for something THEY wanted to do. I dont care if it takes them a lifetime to pay it back. I dont care if it ruins their credit for their entire lives.... its their loan... they used the money... they can pay it back and stop whining about it. Its not as if you can reposes the education back from them

Fuck them.

No one is asking YOU to pay off THEIR loans. Stop whining.

Tax dollars will pay for THEIR loans... and that's me.

Regardless who pays for it... they are still wanting someone ELSE to cover their asses in a loan that they signed for.

Tough shit... fuck them.

:)

Big jugs are so heterosexual.

Some of us are just naturally gifted with huge boobs. Boobs don't care if you are straight or gay..... they just ARE.

Sorry. I didn't intend my comment to be personal. I just don't like GARGANTAN mammaries like the ones mudwhistle seems to be into.

Just my personal taste. No comment meant to you in any way.

If your comment to Aqua about her avatar is true, then you're still living in a closet.:lol:

Am I cheering you on? Hadn't noticed that. Whine away. I've got other things to do.

No you don't.:D

Yep. It's my opinion, on the first and my student's opinon on the second.

Eh, they're just sucking up to get good grades.:lol: Joking aside, I'm really not impressed if you're concerned about being the "cool teacher"...I look at it the same as parents who are more interested with being a friend to their children above all else. Now continue being the pissy contrarian on syrenn's thread.:eusa_whistle:
Exactly.

The best teachers are rarely the favs of the majority.

OMG... i had this one teacher... tough as nails...mean as hell....i dont think anyone ever got 100% on anything from her. Everyone hated her! She got really sick of us one day and asked why everyone hated her. Everyone was shaking in their boots.
:eek:

So i told her... she was a total bitch. She and i got on quite well after that....she was still a bitch but i liked her none the less. Best teacher i EVER had.

Some of us are just naturally gifted with huge boobs. Boobs don't care if you are straight or gay..... they just ARE.

Sorry. I didn't intend my comment to be personal. I just don't like GARGANTAN mammaries like the ones mudwhistle seems to be into.

Maybe you would be better served if you didn't say things that weren't true.

I made it clear I'm into butts. I've said it several times and you still got it wrong.

Now if she has a nice set of juggs and they're staring me in the face I'm not gonna hold it against her. But it's not essential. Butt-cheeks are my turn-on. Always been....always will be.

Not if they complain loud enough and all their loans get forgiven for political points/votes. ... which i might add is looking like that is going to happen

I think college for be for those over 30.
18 yr. olds don't have a clue as to what they want to do for the rest of their working life.

A person should have some real life work experience under their belt before making that kind of financial commitment

Mandatory military service after high school is a good start.

No way. The job is hard enough without forcing the unmotivated to fill the ranks and add danger to the mission.

It is morally reprehensible to stick a weapnn in the hands of a person who has no desire or inclination to use it.

On loans, they are an investment. I've taken out a load of debt to acquire a skill. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't have had a reasonable expectation of paying them back on top of an income.

However, that's not to say that student lans haven't gotten screwy. The interest rate was 2% in 2001. It's about 7% now. For medical school grads, you used to be able to defer your loans during residency, now you no longer can. Not surprisingly, student loans started being viewed less as government aide to assist people in gaining a skill (while still allowing them to pay the government back) under the Democrats and more as a business transaction under the GOP. It's the the extent where residents basically are having to opt for "income based repayment".

It's sad when the interest rate for federal loans is close to the interest rate on private loans.

And people ask me why I don't vote Republican.

Oh i didn't take it personally sky :) I laugh at my boobs all the time. They are not quite what mud posted... but they are quite rude. As i said... they just ARE. :lol:

From the WSJ:

" The default rate for federal student loans rose to 13.8% from 11.8% for students beginning repayment in fiscal 2008 compared with those starting a year earlier, according to new data released Friday by the Department of Education. "

What do you suppose the default rate is now? Who do you think picks up the tab for that?

Exactly.

The best teachers are rarely the favs of the majority.

OMG... i had this one teacher... tough as nails...mean as hell....i dont think anyone ever got 100% on anything from her. Everyone hated her! She got really sick of us one day and asked why everyone hated her. Everyone was shaking in their boots.
:eek:

So i told her... she was a total bitch. She and i got on quite well after that....she was still a bitch but i liked her none the less. Best teacher i EVER had.
:lol:

The best I ever had were the toughest.

That's a very good idea.

Gives the opportunity to hone a skill that they can expound on once they get into college
:cool:

And... the government will pay for it to boot. No student loan involved.

You mean my ROTC scholarship wasn't a "loan"?

I beg to differ. It was paid in full, just not with money.

What i mean is that part of the military package is college money. :thup:

yes,.. you serve..and you have earn it. :)

Forum List

Back