I dont give a shit!

When my son enrolled at USC, we sat through a required seminar on student loans. It was very detailed and in-depth. There was no question that all the responsibilities of the student were placed before us as well as the seriousness of incurring such debt.

It could be another 10 years before he has his obligation paid off, but it will get paid.

No, I don't give a shit either about the whiners and wankers.

yep... its not as if they did not know what they were getting into.

Any loan is a gamble.

That is the most disgusting bosum I've ever seen, aqua.

So, is this one of those conservative rant threads?

No. Just ranting about idiots who are pissed off that they have to pay back THEIR college debt. A debt that the only one responsible for is their very own selves.

FUCK THEM.

Oh come on. They're kids and they are having growing pains.

Then they can growing pains on their own backs...or their parents backs. I don't give a flying fuck if they are in debt for something THEY wanted to do. I dont care if it takes them a lifetime to pay it back. I dont care if it ruins their credit for their entire lives.... its their loan... they used the money... they can pay it back and stop whining about it. Its not as if you can reposes the education back from them

Fuck them.

I think college for be for those over 30.
18 yr. olds don't have a clue as to what they want to do for the rest of their working life.

A person should have some real life work experience under their belt before making that kind of financial commitment

Mandatory military service after high school is a good start.

That's a very good idea.

Gives the opportunity to hone a skill that they can expound on once they get into college
:cool:

And... the government will pay for it to boot. No student loan involved.

Now if we're going to talk about being "fair", then I want that fucking money returned to me if these little shits get out of paying their debt back.:evil:

See...it's not just the young people who feel they are entitled.

(And I'm not saying that you are "old" Sherry...just "older")

Pay attention. You're all ranting about bullshit.

I am a cool old lady. Just ask my students.

That's only your opinion...on both counts.

Yep. It's my opinion, on the first and my student's opinon on the second.

Eh, they're just sucking up to get good grades.:lol: Joking aside, I'm really not impressed if you're concerned about being the "cool teacher"...I look at it the same as parents who are more interested with being a friend to their children above all else. Now continue being the pissy contrarian on syrenn's thread.:eusa_whistle:

No. Just ranting about idiots who are pissed off that they have to pay back THEIR college debt. A debt that the only one responsible for is their very own selves.

FUCK THEM.

Then they can growing pains on their own backs...or their parents backs. I don't give a flying fuck if they are in debt for something THEY wanted to do. I dont care if it takes them a lifetime to pay it back. I dont care if it ruins their credit for their entire lives.... its their loan... they used the money... they can pay it back and stop whining about it. Its not as if you can reposes the education back from them

Fuck them.

No one is asking YOU to pay off THEIR loans. Stop whining.

It's mostly parents who coddled little Johnny and Suzie who created these entitled and spoiled brats...now they want big daddy government to continue to act as their helicopter parents.

I disagree.

It's a shock when it's time to pay back student loans. You're all cynics about today's youth. I'm not.

I really don't care if it is a shock or not. Tough shit... they were all happy to get the loan i am very sure. WOOHOO! didn't have to work to put themselves through school.

To bad so sad... its time to pay it back.

Now if we're going to talk about being "fair", then I want that fucking money returned to me if these little shits get out of paying their debt back.:evil:

See...it's not just the young people who feel they are entitled.

(And I'm not saying that you are "old" Sherry...just "older")

Well whatever their age, I just think it's an immature attitude.

Eh, they're just sucking up to get good grades.:lol: Joking aside, I'm really not impressed if you're concerned about being the "cool teacher"...I look at it the same as parents who are more interested with being a friend to their children above all else. Now continue being the pissy contrarian on syrenn's thread.:eusa_whistle:

No, I'm not concerned about being a "cool teacher". I work with elementary school children and they love me. It's not about the grades.

I don't take direction, btw.

I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you are.

Last edited:

Fuck them.

Really? The money came from the government and if it doesn't get paid back, who do you think pays that?

Well, the more accurate question is who pays the interest on that additional debt?

Fuck them.

Really? The money came from the government and if it doesn't get paid back, who do you think pays that?

Well, the more accurate question is who pays the interest on that additional debt?

You're all so ridiculous. The kids will pay off their loans. Who cares if they complain about it?

No, I'm not concerned about being a "cool teacher". I work with elementary school children and they love me. It's not about the grades.

I don't take direction, btw.

Well it's good that somebody can make you feel loved.

Exactly.

The best teachers are rarely the favs of the majority.

You're all so ridiculous. The kids will pay off their loans. Who cares if they complain about it?
And, everyone will start farting rainbows!

I disagree.

It's a shock when it's time to pay back student loans. You're all cynics about today's youth. I'm not.

You're also not realistic. I went back to school at age 22, with a 2-year old daughter, and earned my degree in education...4 1/2 years later and $60,000 in debt, I sucked it up and paid back ALL of my loans by the time I was 40. I knew going into it that there would be sacrifices, and not just while in school, but afterwards as well. Now if we're going to talk about being "fair", then I want that fucking money returned to me if these little shits get out of paying their debt back.:evil:
I paid all my student loans back too. So will these kids once they get over the shock.

You're all complaining about today's youth. They are a great generation of kids. You're all a bunch of old fogies.

Did you go whining you wanted all you debt forgiven? That life was not fair that you had to pay your loan back? Boohoo and cry becasue no one was listening to you?

You're also not realistic. I went back to school at age 22, with a 2-year old daughter, and earned my degree in education...4 1/2 years later and $60,000 in debt, I sucked it up and paid back ALL of my loans by the time I was 40. I knew going into it that there would be sacrifices, and not just while in school, but afterwards as well. Now if we're going to talk about being "fair", then I want that fucking money returned to me if these little shits get out of paying their debt back.:evil:
I paid all my student loans back too. So will these kids once they get over the shock.

You're all complaining about today's youth. They are a great generation of kids. You're all a bunch of old fogies.

Did you go whining you wanted all you debt forgiven? That life was not fair that you had to pay your loan back? Boohoo and cry becasue no one was listening to you?

Oh shut up. Let them complain. They still have to pay it off. What a bunch of crones you are.

Forum List

Back