I don't believe Osama is dead

Came here for the Bin Laden discussion...not the ridicule the guy with a different opinion discussion..

Kindly fuck off, thanks!

So you want people to baby you and just agree with you? :lol: Ain't gonna happen. Why is it all you can do is whine instead of actually discussing the bin Laden issue? Why is it Al Qaeda has admitted he died in the raid, while not one member of Al Qaeda has stepped forward to say he is still alive and everyone is being lied to?

Give it up. You're trying to communicate with the dead! :razz:

Please forgive me if I do not wade into battle with you fierce keyboard warriors! I reserve myself for whining when everyone doesn't agree with me... HAHAHA wtf... like i said earlier you sheep are funny.

Now to keep the discussion on topic!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEV6pdQdUk]YouTube - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden - US Government Psy-Ops[/ame]

review the facts...dissect it like the big info warriors that you are...then come back here and post something intelligible that contributes to this discussion, if you can divert some of that massive brain power used in sucking each other off with thanks and high fives on your rep.

Fuck you have a nice day :)

Please forgive me if I do not wade into battle with you fierce keyboard warriors! I reserve myself for whining when everyone doesn't agree with me... HAHAHA wtf... like i said earlier you sheep are funny.

YouTube - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden - US Government Psy-Ops

review the facts...dissect it like the big info warriors that you are...then come back here and post something intelligible that contributes to this discussion, if you can divert some of that massive brain power used in sucking each other off with thanks and high fives on your rep.

Here are the facts.

1. We found out where OBL was living.
2. We killed him a week ago.
3. People who have a propensity to believe in conspiracies tend to believe a lot of conspiracies, and thus are weak-minded and/or very politically biased.

I am absolutely positive that OBL died years ago and the CIA knew it. This is why they carefully planned the greatest swindle in US history.

The easiest lie to tell is the one millions are waiting to hear and believe!

(1) The body mysteriously dumped in the sea.

(2) Not even a snippet of his beard. Not ONE HAIR of evidence.

(3)No winesses from the "command compound". No arrested family members or "couriers" from the "command compound".

(4) No witnesses in the whole country Pakistan.

(5) A LIVING Bin Laden would have been a much bigger prize for the US.

(6) Old worn-out videos supposedly made by Bin Laden.

That is all ? ? ? SORRY. I M not convinced!

Too bad so many Americans can be so easily duped !

Last edited:

No wonder you're such a douchbag! You actually think Infowars is a credible site! :lol: Now go play in traffic like a good little retard. I knew you were a piece of shit conspiratard with no brains when you couldn't answer simple questions as to why Al Qaeda would agree with the US while not one Al Qaeda member has said Osama is still alive.

No wonder you're such a douchbag! You actually think Infowars is a credible site! :lol: Now go play in traffic like a good little retard. I knew you were a piece of shit conspiratard with no brains when you couldn't answer simple questions as to why Al Qaeda would agree with the US while not one Al Qaeda member has said Osama is still alive.

If you werent so busy being a dumbass..you would see that im not arguing that Osama is still alive...I think he died a long time ago. Hence is why i didnt answer your DUMBASS question. Pretty funny though...I am happy to have obliged you to get all powerful on the name calling..moron

If you werent so busy being a dumbass..you would see that im not arguing that Osama is still alive...I think he died a long time ago. Hence is why i didnt answer your DUMBASS question. Pretty funny though...I am happy to have obliged you to get all powerful on the name calling..moron

Thanks for proving how stupid true retards really are. What difference does it make if Osama died years ago or is still alive? Al Qaeda has still confirmed that Osama just died, which is what the US is saying, and not one of them has denied it or claimed Osama is either still alive or died years ago. Now, if what a true piece of shit like you says is true, wouldn't there be members of Al Qaeda backing up your bullshit instead of making a fool out of you?

Once again a conspiratard is too stupid to understand simple questions and ends up looking like the jackass he is. Yes, Krikey, I am talking about you. No need to stop other people at the library and ask them if I am talking about you or someone else. :lol:

Thanks for proving how stupid true retards really are. What difference does it make if Osama died years ago or is still alive? Al Qaeda has still confirmed that Osama just died, which is what the US is saying, and not one of them has denied it or claimed Osama is either still alive or died years ago. Now, if what a true piece of shit like you says is true, wouldn't there be members of Al Qaeda backing up your bullshit instead of making a fool out of you?

Once again a conspiratard is too stupid to understand simple questions and ends up looking like the jackass he is. Yes, Krikey, I am talking about you. No need to stop other people at the library and ask them if I am talking about you or someone else. :lol:

Funny shit lol. Dont worry I give two fucks if you are talking about me. Whats sad is you and others like you that are fed all these lies which you just gobble right up because fawks news said so! Then you puff up and act like a complete fucktard when someone brings up other facts that you dont like. Ill take conspiratard anyday over being a blind, close minded fool. Guess you cant fix stupid though!!!

Funny shit lol. Dont worry I give two fucks if you are talking about me. Whats sad is you and others like you that are fed all these lies which you just gobble right up because fawks news said so! Then you puff up and act like a complete fucktard when someone brings up other facts that you dont like. Ill take conspiratard anyday over being a blind, close minded fool. Guess you cant fix stupid though!!!

You sure can't fix stupid or being a blind, close minded fool. You're living proof. When confronted by evidence your bullshit is wrong, you run away while flinging shit like a fucked up little monkey at the zoo. :lol:

BTW, why is it ignorant assholes like you pretend it was only Fox News presenting the story? EVERY NEWS OUTLET reported the story the same way, so pretending that because ONE news outlet reported something you didn't like gives you some semblance of credibility when you say it isn't true it is just plain stupid.

So all we have here is an ignorant child who believes infowars like the good, gullible sheeple people like Alex Jones need to continue to milk to make a living pretending he is actually someone ANYONE should listen to. Heaven help the people stupid enough to believe you. Fortunately the only ones dumb enough to do so already show signs of heavy drug use or a lobotomy, so the odds of reproducing are minimal. :lol:

You are no better than the so-called fox news watchers. You think everything the government says is a lie. I've seen the types of people at "ground zero" and I know people who think Alex Jones is ALWAYS right. You're no better than the "faux news" people.

Grow up. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Who cares?

It is just something else to talk about.

It does not change how physics worked on 9/11.

Did physics work differently on that day?

psik

So apparently OBL's death has been accepted? *gasp* shocker!!
It has most definitely been accepted, about...10 yrs. ago when it was reported and confirmed by various sources, one who attended the funeral.
The raid in Pakistan was pure theatrical BS for the stupid, and gullible.

Allow me to be the first here to call this a potential farce.

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

Oh he's dead alright.Its just the corporate controlled media isnt reporting the truth on WHEN he was killed.He was killed off in the months shortly after 9/11 because he knew too much on who was really behind the attacks and that it was an inside job.Its a well known fact that he was a CIA asset.Like the kennedy assassination,he was a convenient patsy they needed to get rid of,and like oswald,they got rid of him soon afterwards because like oswald,he knew too much on who was REALLY behind the attacks.Like oswald,he was quoted by foreign newspapers ln the days afterwards saying he did not do it.all the government has been able to produce is a fake video alledgedly found by them a few months later of some actor they claim to be Bin Laden with this guy saying he did it.

Last edited:
Allow me to be the first here to call this a potential farce.

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

Question for you...do you believe there were wmd's in iraq? Did you get those pics?

Every single person who said they saw the pics said, yup, thats obl. You fucking burfers are funny people. You really are.

Run on this. Please.

YouTube - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden - US Government Psy-Ops

Here are the facts.

1. We found out where OBL was living.
2. We killed him a week ago.
3. People who have a propensity to believe in conspiracies tend to believe a lot of conspiracies, and thus are weak-minded and/or very politically biased.

here are the facts.
1.Osama was an asset for the CIA,they knew where he was from day one and killed him off shortly.
2.He was killed by our government within a few months because he knew too much.
3. you are weak minded and brainwashed and believe in pathetic conspiracies such as Obama being a us citizen and that Bin laden was behind the9 /11 attacks because you are so brainwashed by the government.

Forum List

Back