I don't believe Osama is dead

Allow me to be the first here to call this a potential farce.

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

Bullshit!!!!

Here's the photographic evidence that proves it once and for all!!!!!

proof.jpg

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

He's dead,its just the media as usual,is asleep at the wheel because they bumped him off several years ago.

And for all you mainstream media junkies and sheep.

GOOGLE SEARCH OF THE DAY IS

fox news laden ticker april 28

too many holes in everything...i personally was laughing my ass off when they aired the video of UBL watching himself on TV..wake the fuck up people

All the arab countries and news sources confirm he's dead. You conspiracy idiots are fucking nuts.

Didn't the administration know it would happen? Did they deliberately create a conspiracy to deflect focus on the entire mess the Obama administration had become? Obama could have (and should have) produced his birth certificate two years ago but he decided to keep the conspiracy theory going as a distraction. Now we have the Osama execution and the administration makes no effort to display the evidence. The conspiracy theory keeps the story on the front page but it might backfire if it is determined that the president ordered a political execution.

Do you need his death certificate? :cuckoo:

The Whitehouse should covertly leak a photo of a dead OBL...and then announce that it's a fake.
The conspiracy theorists will scream that they're lying and claim that it's a real image and OBL really is dead no matter what Obama says.

And for all you mainstream media junkies and sheep.

GOOGLE SEARCH OF THE DAY IS

fox news laden ticker april 28

too many holes in everything...i personally was laughing my ass off when they aired the video of UBL watching himself on TV..wake the fuck up people

Who is "UBL?"

For those inclined to NOT BELIEVE, no amount of evidence will suffice.

They can always say (and they are right) that photos can be doctored and that people will lie on command.

Believing or not believing most everything (like this) is a leap of faith.

Last edited:
All the arab countries and news sources confirm he's dead. You conspiracy idiots are fucking nuts.

Really?? Wheres the evidence? OHH The US gov must have showed all them the proof to confirm that! You sheeps are funny.

Might want to check your sources...not everyone is buying this bullshit.. ESPECIALLY some arab countries.

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." -- George Orwell, writer

There will always be skeptics.

There will always be folks who want nothing more than to de-legitimize the first Black president by any means necessary. Birth certificate, secret Muslim, Marxist; all ways to "take our country back" and make the president suspect and less than legitimate.

And the funny thing about all this is we're expected to believe the conspiracy theorists! These are people who demand incontrovertible empirical evidence for the obvious and then expect us to blindly accept the preposterous.

There will always be skeptics.

1. you aren't the first.

2. you have as much right to be a nutter as any of the moon landing idiots or 9/11 trufers or the birfers.

3. we've just dubbed you idiots 'deathers'. :cuckoo:

Really?? Wheres the evidence? OHH The US gov must have showed all them the proof to confirm that! You sheeps are funny.

Might want to check your sources...not everyone is buying this bullshit.. ESPECIALLY some arab countries.

Yup. Conspiratards are very predictable. They pretend ALL evidence comes from the government, and thus this somehow proves they are right and everything and everyone else is wrong because EVERYTHING the government says is a lie.

Except Al Qaeda has come forward and claimed Osama is now dead..... and nobody is saying he is still alive. :lol: Once again the conspiratards would have everyone believe Al Qaeda is America's bitch and does whatever we command even when we whack their leader. :lol:

I don't believe you are alive. Your post is evidence of that!

Came here for the Bin Laden discussion...not the ridicule the guy with a different opinion discussion..

Kindly fuck off, thanks!

Then stop ridiculing yourself. Oh and I would suggest it would be more appropriate for you to go forth and multiply...sorry you can't can you. Braindead. I forgot.

Came here for the Bin Laden discussion...not the ridicule the guy with a different opinion discussion..

Kindly fuck off, thanks!

So you want people to baby you and just agree with you? :lol: Ain't gonna happen. Why is it all you can do is whine instead of actually discussing the bin Laden issue? Why is it Al Qaeda has admitted he died in the raid, while not one member of Al Qaeda has stepped forward to say he is still alive and everyone is being lied to?

Forum List

Back