I don't believe Osama is dead

I weep for this country and almost wish the Internet would be turned off permanently. People are too conspiracy-minded these days and wont even accept even the most important and grave pieces of information from their government. Some skepticism is fine, but we're reaching critical mass here people.

If this is what we're like in 2011...2020 is going to be insane when it comes to whackjob conspiracy theorists on the net.
There is ample reason, and evidence to back it up, as to why there is so much skepticism, and to suggest that Americans freedoms be curtailed further because you don't want to remove the blinders of your cognisant dissidence is really a show of your weak resolve to know truth, and your willing acceptance of a fascist totalitarian state.

And here will go -- the groundwork of the next conspiracy theory.
It is so difficult to predict where it will go from here...photos will be released...but of course they are FAKE!
A video will leak out...but it of course is also fake.
Some guy with extremely sketchy ties to an obscure "source" will write a book about all this...then comes the websites...

It is so difficult to predict where it will go from here...photos will be released...but of course they are FAKE!
Some guy with extremely sketchy ties to an obscure "source" will write a book about all this...then comes the websites...

You nailed it. The conspiratards will dismiss any and all evidence they don't like while embracing any and all evidence they like regardless of how shady it is or how lacking in credibility the source is. Yet they will be asking everyone reading to rise up against the government based on their bullshit claims they can't back up and wonder why everyone thinks they're shit while laughing at them.

I think they'll release a photo or even video eventually. This conspiracy is really premature.

You know what's crazy though? At the white house correspondents dinner, when Seth whatshisname was making jokes about us not knowing where bin Laden is, Obama knew at the time we had got him--but he still laughed along with the audience like nothing was up. That is some serious fung shway.

Doesn't matter if they release the photo or not. The deathers will claim it is a look alike or some other bull.

And the terrorists will use it as training material....so probably best not to release it.

Doesn't matter if they release the photo or not. The deathers will claim it is a look alike or some other bull.

And the terrorists will use it as training material....so probably best not to release it.

couldn't the terrorists use the fake photo and say it was real?

couldn't the terrorists use the fake photo and say it was real?
Sure...but that is something that cannot be helped. Why add fuel to the fire?

did you guys see that dustin hoffman movie with the dog ?? i love dustin hoffman movies, what was that one about nixon ?? i forget the name of it.

Allow me to be the first here to call this a potential farce.

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

We haven't seen the photos yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't photos. They'll release them eventually, since Islamist militants are saying the same thing you are and they'll want to nip that foolishness in the bud.
Until the photos and evidence is there, I remain highly skeptical. It wouldn't be above Obama to use this announcement just to distract from the issue of his birth certificate.

I agree completely.

Has anyone notified Donald Trump?

then come the websites

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

I know why!

President Obama is actually bin laden's daughter. This entire episode is to hide this fact from the gullible American public.

:lol: Sheeple Ravi......We're all just stooooopid sheeeeeeeple.

You say this in jest, but it is a great truth.

Can someone move this to the Conspiracy theory whackjob section?

We're at the point where the government's official announcements on the gravest subjects are now questioned without thought or impugnity?

I guess government has finally broken down to it's basest level, thanks to crack pots.

this is a good example of a red flag....

So, according to you, if he hadn't released his birth certificate; he wouldn't have had to lie about killing Osama Bin Laden; that may be the most bizarrely stupid thing ever posted on this message board and that is saying quite a bit.

Honestly, how do you get dressed in the morning? Are you stumped with how to use extract toothpaste?

Can someone move this to the Conspiracy theory whackjob section?

We're at the point where the government's official announcements on the gravest subjects are now questioned without thought or impugnity?

I guess government has finally broken down to it's basest level, thanks to crack pots.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -Einstein

The photos will be given to at least members of congress right? I mean the real photos and video and whatever other evidence.

Garrett-Morris-Chevy-Chase-SNL-Weekend-Update-TN.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/165819-this-just-in.html#post3598316

CAIRO — Al-Qaida confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and vowed revenge, saying Friday that Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness." The statement was the first by the terror network since its leader was slain in a U.S. commando raid against his Pakistani hideout.

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Al Qaeda Confirms

Osama is dead

Elvis is alive

fat-elvis-costume.jpg

Check out that camel toe........Could it be anyone but Elvis?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back