Tree Fort in Buiding 7....why?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by creativedreams, May 4, 2011.

1. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I would like someone to explain why a tree fort was created in World Trade Center 7.

Just one high floor in Building 7 had its floors, walls, windows, etc reinforced to resist explosions, debris, etc making it basically a tree fort....why?

2. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Why do you insist on recreating thread after thread after thread to whine about the exact same things? Can someone explain that to me? Is CD so starved for attention that he purposefully makes an ass out of himself because bad attention is still attention? Is it megalomania? Enqiring minds want to know!

As for the "tree fort", why is it you post what it is for and then pretend you're a complete dumbshit and have no idea what it was there for? The city of NY built it in 1999 so that the government of NYC would have a place to go in the event of an attack. It, along with the rest of WTC 7, was evacuated after the planes crashed. Barry Jennings and Michael Hess visited the center after the South tower was hit and the room was empty. So much for piloting the planes and setting the explosives from there. :lol:

So tell us again why you are so convinced the "tree fort" is the reason why WTC 7 was blown up. Got any evidence to support your bullshit?

3. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Was this tree fort the 9/11 cockpit?

Could this tree fort have the computer equipment to take over "hijacked" planes?

Was it reinforced to protect computer programs to remote operate "hijacked" planes?

Here is a recap on what you continued to lie about saying it didn't exist...

Remote operating passenger planes was developed just before 9/11 specifically to take over boeing, etc planes from hijackers...

Killtown's:* 9/11 coincidences and oddities page! - 2001

Civil-Military Interoperability For GPS Assisted Aircraft Landings Demonstrated

Sicherheitssystem: Entführte Maschinen landen selbständig - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wissenschaft

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  4. slukasiewski

slukasiewski BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109
    What in the fuck are you babbling about?

5. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    World Trade Center 7 had one floor in it completely reinforced to resist impacts etc...this high floor had an office for "fighting terrorism"...

6. slukasiewski

slukasiewski BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +109
    So who gives a fuck? Log off and seek help.

7. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    No. If you believe differently, present the evidence that backs up your argument.

No. The software has to be on the planes, not in a building.

Why would one need to protect computer programs? Why not just run the software somewhere away from Ground Zero? It's not like you have to be RIGHT THERE. :lol:

Bullshit, CreativeBullshit. I've never denied the technology exists. That is something YOU have to lie about in order to pretend you actually got something right.

8. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Fuck you piece of shit....go eat a fucking polish sausage...

9. creativedreams

creativedreams Weaver

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    How could I have evidence that the terrorism fighting office tree fort in WTC7 was the 9/11 cockpit with the programs to take over "hijacked" planes when the crime scene was destroyed?

Software also has to be in the building with the programs to take over "hijacked" planes...

Like I said before...Building 7 would be the perfect place to do it and destroy any evidence from an upcoming investigation...

You have denied the issue about the technology used to take over hijacked planes with remote operation many times and placed many spins on the issue....fact of the matter is the technology was developed for terrorism fighting and to take over passenger planes by remote control in the event they were hijacked...

The tree fort floor in Building 7 that was reinforced to resist impacts had a terrorism fighting office...

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  10. Patriot911

Patriot911 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Then how do you know your bullshit claims are true? That's RIGHT! You're only guessing! :lol: Thanks for finally admitting all your bullshit arguments are nothing but the deranged rantings of a seriously delusional twisted fuck!

Really? What is your evidence of this? Seems to me you could just write the programs and have everything self contained. Or does that make too much sense for your little pea brain to comprehend?

And like I've said before, BULLSHIT. You can't explain why WTC 7 would be the perfect place because the software could be run from ANYWHERE. No need to destroy evidence because nobody would be looking for it anywhere else. Reality has, once again, exposed your bullshit for the seriously fucked up rantings that they are.

And I have never denied the technology existed. I have denied your bullshit claims that these systems were used. You have no evidence to back up your claims BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, yet you insist it is all true. That is, by definition, delusional.

I think you've finally stroked out on us. :lol: That makes no sense even for one as fucked up as you are.