I don't believe Osama is dead

Oct 31, 2010
None of your concern
Allow me to be the first here to call this a potential farce.

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

Osama Bin Laden's death, assuming it's even real, was done this closely after Obama released his birth certificate.

There's a reason for this timing. I'm still trying to figure it out, but you'll have to forgive me for suspecting the veracity of these announcements. Anyone who has read my previous posts here will know that I am not a birther by any stretch of the imagination, but this timing is just too convenient.

Also to consider is the fact that we have no photos of OBL's body, only a burning mansion. Now they're reporting he was shot in the head. Does this mean his head was too fragged for identification, or can we still look at him and verify that the man is him?

We haven't seen the photos yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't photos. They'll release them eventually, since Islamist militants are saying the same thing you are and they'll want to nip that foolishness in the bud.

Can someone move this to the Conspiracy theory whackjob section?

We're at the point where the government's official announcements on the gravest subjects are now questioned without thought or impugnity?

I guess government has finally broken down to it's basest level, thanks to crack pots.

• Banned

We haven't seen the photos yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't photos. They'll release them eventually, since Islamist militants are saying the same thing you are and they'll want to nip that foolishness in the bud.
Until the photos and evidence is there, I remain highly skeptical. It wouldn't be above Obama to use this announcement just to distract from the issue of his birth certificate.

• Banned
Can someone move this to the Conspiracy theory whackjob section?

We're at the point where the government's official announcements on the gravest subjects are now questioned without thought or impugnity?

I guess government has finally broken down to it's basest level, thanks to crack pots.
No, it is thanks to both the Pentagon's history of dishonesty with the public and the convenient timing of this event occurring right after Trump brought Obama to his knees and forced him to submit his birth certificate.

What needs distracting regarding his BC? He released it, finally, and that's that. He attempted to poke fun at Trump about it the other night, but that's likely the end of it as an issue.

• Banned
What needs distracting regarding his BC? He released it, finally, and that's that. He attempted to poke fun at Trump about it the other night, but that's likely the end of it as an issue.

The fact that he waited until a week after releasing it, if anything, calls it into question more than anything. It's like the time Clinton bombed Iraq shortly after the affair with Monica Lewinsky came to light. This reeks of that.

Until the photos and evidence is there, I remain highly skeptical. It wouldn't be above Obama to use this announcement just to distract from the issue of his birth certificate.

Why would he need to? That's been settled.

you aren't even the 101st to say this. :lol:

piss off, wanker.

The fact that he waited until a week after releasing it, if anything, calls it into question more than anything. It's like the time Clinton bombed Iraq shortly after the affair with Monica Lewinsky came to light. This reeks of that.

Only Saddam-lovers believe that, Mo.

Only Saddam-lovers believe that, Mo.

Yeah, I have to love the terrorists to doubt the president.

Seems the party in charge will always hide behind that card.

I know why!

President Obama is actually bin laden's daughter. This entire episode is to hide this fact from the gullible American public.

I know why!

President Obama is actually bin laden's daughter. This entire episode is to hide this fact from the gullible American public.

Well, I always questioned his manlihood.

With proof like what you just gave, how could anyone believe the official story! :cuckoo:

Let me get this straight you think he released a "farce" for political gain? If that is the case why do it now. Yes he jumped up 9 points in approval, but the most opportune time to release a "farce" would be during the run ups to the elections. Imagine the boost he would have gotten if say this was released a few months before the vote!

Maybe just maybe it was released to the press now, because our intelligence community discovered where he was and Obama gave the greenlight immediately to get him.

I want to go on record to say: I believe the official story in its entirety!

I know why!

:lol: Sheeple Ravi......We're all just stooooopid sheeeeeeeple.

Oh he's dead. Bin dead.
Problem is the story that has you waving your flags, as usual, isn't the real story.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvFSuOpu9w]YouTube - Benezir Bhutto Leaks Murder Of Bin Laden On TV[/ame]

According to the news, the SEAL team took pictures and they used face recognition software as one layer of identification, so he should be identifiable as Osama. They will release pictures, although for those who don't believe, I doubt it will change anything.

I remain "somewhat" skeptical. I understand your concerns and judging by the President's past "transparency", it's natural to want proof. There is a point, however, where rational people will accept bin Laden's death as fact. I suspect you may not be in that category.

I weep for this country and almost wish the Internet would be turned off permanently. People are too conspiracy-minded these days and wont even accept even the most important and grave pieces of information from their government. Some skepticism is fine, but we're reaching critical mass here people.

If this is what we're like in 2011...2020 is going to be insane when it comes to whackjob conspiracy theorists on the net.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back