I don't believe Osama is dead

Please forgive me if I do not wade into battle with you fierce keyboard warriors! I reserve myself for whining when everyone doesn't agree with me... HAHAHA wtf... like i said earlier you sheep are funny.

Now to keep the discussion on topic!!!

YouTube - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden - US Government Psy-Ops

review the facts...dissect it like the big info warriors that you are...then come back here and post something intelligible that contributes to this discussion, if you can divert some of that massive brain power used in sucking each other off with thanks and high fives on your rep.

Fuck you have a nice day :)
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
well done.

thats what I was talking about earlier.The FAKE Bin Laden video the coincidence theorists around here are too afraid to acknowledge is a fake.

I am absolutely positive that OBL died years ago and the CIA knew it. This is why they carefully planned the greatest swindle in US history.

The easiest lie to tell is the one millions are waiting to hear and believe!

(1) The body mysteriously dumped in the sea.

(2) Not even a snippet of his beard. Not ONE HAIR of evidence.

(3)No winesses from the "command compound". No arrested family members or "couriers" from the "command compound".

(4) No witnesses in the whole country Pakistan.

(5) A LIVING Bin Laden would have been a much bigger prize for the US.

(6) Old worn-out videos supposedly made by Bin Laden.

That is all ? ? ? SORRY. I M not convinced!

Too bad so many Americans can be so easily duped !

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Best Post on this thread yet.

If you werent so busy being a dumbass..you would see that im not arguing that Osama is still alive...I think he died a long time ago. Hence is why i didnt answer your DUMBASS question. Pretty funny though...I am happy to have obliged you to get all powerful on the name calling..moron

Thanks for proving how stupid true retards really are. What difference does it make if Osama died years ago or is still alive? Al Qaeda has still confirmed that Osama just died, which is what the US is saying, and not one of them has denied it or claimed Osama is either still alive or died years ago. Now, if what a true piece of shit like you says is true, wouldn't there be members of Al Qaeda backing up your bullshit instead of making a fool out of you?

Once again a conspiratard is too stupid to understand simple questions and ends up looking like the jackass he is. Yes, Krikey, I am talking about you. No need to stop other people at the library and ask them if I am talking about you or someone else. :lol:

Funny shit lol. Dont worry I give two fucks if you are talking about me. Whats sad is you and others like you that are fed all these lies which you just gobble right up because fawks news said so! Then you puff up and act like a complete fucktard when someone brings up other facts that you dont like. Ill take conspiratard anyday over being a blind, close minded fool. Guess you cant fix stupid though!!!

what else do you expect from disinfo agent PARROT?:lol::lol::lol:

DUMBASS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiots like RimJob, Eots and Mrs Jones have NEVER met a conspiracy they didn't like. If someone thinks that EVERYTHING is different than the official story then a "kook alert" is in order.

Personal message to the three named individuals:

Get laid or a boy friend. There is more to life then the stupid shit you are living now.:lol::lol:

Idiots like RimJob, Eots and Mrs Jones have NEVER met a conspiracy they didn't like. If someone thinks that EVERYTHING is different than the official story then a "kook alert" is in order.

Get laid or a boy friend. There is more to life then the stupid shit you are living now.:lol::lol:

A GALLERY OF FAKE DEAD BIN LADENS | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

A lie is a fucking lie dipshit, and you bending over and getting laid by your boyfriends doesn't alter the reality of the situation, that we are being lied to..., nor does it make it go away by you trying to achieve anal intercourse bliss you fucking twink.
Is this how you handle all of life's problems and escape reality....
By taking it up the ass, and encouraging others to do the same??

It's no wonder our society is all fucked up, and doesn't have their priorities straight with the kind of thinking and actions idiots like you propose.

youknow what burns my ass ??... a flame about this high...

lol

Wash, you still having your DC birfer rally?

parks department said no. "there is no reason to have a rally because he's already president". but i'll figure something out. maybe a mini series about the corsi book available for free on dvd and via web, just before the election. i think the parks department is part of the executive branch, seems kind of stalinesque. maybe my website scared them off, i'll try again anonomously. but the forgery evidence is mounting. the subpoena thing goes down next week, might get some press. orly taitz et al

Last edited:

A GALLERY OF FAKE DEAD BIN LADENS | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

A lie is a fucking lie dipshit, and you bending over and getting laid by your boyfriends doesn't alter the reality of the situation, that we are being lied to..., nor does it make it go away by you trying to achieve anal intercourse bliss you fucking twink.
Is this how you handle all of life's problems and escape reality....
By taking it up the ass, and encouraging others to do the same??

It's no wonder our society is all fucked up, and doesn't have their priorities straight with the kind of thinking and actions idiots like you propose.

This is now the best post on this thread describing candytroll.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

candytroll-aka Obamerican of course will run off and wont look at that link since it proves what a moron he is.

Last edited:
What needs distracting regarding his BC? He released it, finally, and that's that.

No, it's not...

» New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Critics: Obama’s Latest Long-Form Birth Certificate Is a Fake …Update: More Expert Opinion | The Gateway Pundit

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/This_discovery_made_me_sick?id=9deec5835c143e48759

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSH0cJHHW1I]YouTube - Obama's Birth Certificate Is a FAKE - Proof it Has Been Altered !!![/ame]

"AGAIN" POLE RIDER demonstrates his hypocrisy.:lol::lol: He once made a thread called The Obama Deception.a video by alex jones.NOW he is using another source of alex jones to talk about Obama's corruption because he hates blacks and is a racist.

This guy is such a hypocrite.He says Alex Jones is wrong about 9/11,that it wasnt an inside job since he is obviously a Bush lover.YET he uses Jones sources about Obama to further huis agenda against Obama.:lol: Pole Rider-aka Army Retarded,cant have it both ways the way he wants it,either Jones is wrong about BOTH or he is right about both.Cant have it both ways Army Retarded.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pole Rider of course only sends me a pm calling me a moron and wont even address this post since he knows its the truth that he is a hypocrite about Jones.:lol::lol: great rebuttal POLE.LOL.

Forum List

Back