I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B15Fw-zCGE]Rachel Maddow : Ron Paul delegate strategy is working - YouTube[/ame]

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

I read your occupation is shoveling shit.

I guess shoveling shit leads you to forget all about American peacemakers killed by Israel, with Caterpillar bulldozers.

Maybe, you need to take a break from shit shovelling.

This is from Amnesty International, about Rachel Corrie:

Washington, DC) -- Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) today condemned the killing of Rachel Corrie and called for an independent investigation of her death. The organization also renewed a call for a suspension of US transfers to Israel of military equipment, including bulldozers, which have been used to commit human rights abuses. Amnesty International has consistently condemned violations by all parties to the conflict and called on these parties to take all possible measures to bring to an end the killing and wounding of civilians.

"As Rachel Corrie was an American citizen, the US government has a particular responsibility to ensure a thorough, proper and impartial investigation," said Christine Bustany, AIUSA's Advocacy Director for the Middle East. "US-made bulldozers have been 'weaponized' and their transfer to Israel must be suspended."

Ms. Corrie was a member of a group called International Solidarity Movement. Reports indicate that she was trying to stop the demolition of a Palestinian building in the Rafah refugee camp located in the Gaza Strip, when an Israel army bulldozer ran her over, crushing her to death.

In the past two years, the Israeli army has demolished more than 3,000 Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories, as well as large areas of agricultural land, public and private properties, and water and electricity infrastructure in urban and rural areas. Bulldozers used for demolitions have killed Palestinian civilians, but to date no thorough investigation has taken place. Amnesty International stresses that a thorough, professional, independent and impartial investigation into these deaths is urgently needed

Amnesty International Condemns Killing of Rachel Corrie --Group Calls for Investigation, Suspension of Weapons Transfers | Amnesty International USA

Sherri

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

I guess shoveling shit leads you to forget all about American peacemakers killed by Israel, with Caterpillar bulldozers.

Washington, DC) -- Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) today condemned the killing of Rachel Corrie and called for an independent investigation of her death. The organization also renewed a call for a suspension of US transfers to Israel of military equipment, including bulldozers, which have been used to commit human rights abuses. Amnesty International has consistently condemned violations by all parties to the conflict and called on these parties to take all possible measures to bring to an end the killing and wounding of civilians.

"As Rachel Corrie was an American citizen, the US government has a particular responsibility to ensure a thorough, proper and impartial investigation," said Christine Bustany, AIUSA's Advocacy Director for the Middle East. "US-made bulldozers have been 'weaponized' and their transfer to Israel must be suspended."

Ms. Corrie was a member of a group called International Solidarity Movement. Reports indicate that she was trying to stop the demolition of a Palestinian building in the Rafah refugee camp located in the Gaza Strip, when an Israel army bulldozer ran her over, crushing her to death.

In the past two years, the Israeli army has demolished more than 3,000 Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories, as well as large areas of agricultural land, public and private properties, and water and electricity infrastructure in urban and rural areas. Bulldozers used for demolitions have killed Palestinian civilians, but to date no thorough investigation has taken place. Amnesty International stresses that a thorough, professional, independent and impartial investigation into these deaths is urgently needed

Amnesty International Condemns Killing of Rachel Corrie --Group Calls for Investigation, Suspension of Weapons Transfers | Amnesty International USA

Sherri

No investigation yet. The US government puts Israel ahead of its own people.

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

Sherri

Having worked around big Caterpillar Bulldozers (D9's), anyone with a brain knows, if you cannot see the operator behind that 9 foot bulldozer blade, rest assured he cannot see YOU. The girl had no business being there and acting so foolishly reckless around something like a giant moving Bulldozer. I have seen the video, and it was her sheer stupidity, and recklessness that got herself killed.

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

And we are all ashamed! "
I could hear the shrieking
Horrid sound along with the clanking

Of metal rolling and crunching
And screams again, again!
It was BubbazMom being

Run over by a Bulldozer, blood
Splatting, flesh splitting
But she arose completely

Whole and then the Dozer would
Repeat running her over
In time, like a metronome!

As we moved closer
I could see a child crying
So I asked:

What goes on TuTu soldier?

"BubbazMom had
No sympathy
For Rachel

Corrie's
Mom,

And said Rachel deserved
To Die
But even Our ZioNazi Master

Was not evil enough
To put Bubba
Under the Dozer

To make the punishment
Fit the crime
It is Bubba who watches his mother die,

Over and over!

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

Sherri
Trajan,

I have no idea what you're talking about, what post exactly please? ( I notice you didn't answer mine in the other thread by the way but answered others....)

and spare me the amnesty intl. poop, their selective angst never impressed me.

This thread deserves an award!

Golden_Bulldozer.jpg

Not funny. Certainly her father is not having a good Father's Day. Are you?

Oh I am sorry, should I have waited a day? I don't seem to see him here, so I will assume hes not up on my 'affront'..your emotional bilge is senseless btw.

I'll take that to mean you have no kids. Good thing, too.

I'll take that to mean you have issues with critical thinking. not a good thing.

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

Sherri
Trajan,

I have no idea what you're talking about, what post exactly please? ( I notice you didn't answer mine in the other thread by the way but answered others....)

and spare me the amnesty intl. poop, their selective angst never impressed me.

Trajan,

On your profile, the occupation you list is shovelling shit. You said it, not me, I am just commenting on the obvious effects of such an occupation.

Sherri

Forum List

Back