I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

Since when does killing oneself make you a hero?

since when? :tongue:since you are a lefty who has been brought up in a home one of whose closely held values is- the US and Israel are evil, you have support there in and have swallowed the pabulum of the media and corrupt system of intl. NGO axe grinders that there is some huge evil out there that you simply must tame.....( lets see how that ole lefty script of corp. industrial complex brain washing citizens to go to war works in the other way now eh? ;))

so this girl, the useful idiot, practically brain washed at her college, dinner table by the; 'Israel are evil and running a concentration/genocidal camps and shooting anyone that gets in their way' shills, joined International Solidarity Movement (ISM), a grp whose association with British suicide bombers never seems to get any play, her parents knew all about it, saw thew pictures of her months before she died in Gaza burning paper mache American flags wth Palestinian school children and her parents, far from trying to convince her just apparently ho hum it......and when the inevitable happens? Shes a hero?

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

i will never understand the need to mock a dead woman......what void does this fill for you trajan?

are there other dead people you feel the need to mock?

Mock? no, not really, I mock those who glamorize what she did and the media who wind themselves up telling us what a sweet innocent child of god she is/was when in fact she was a programmed seething caldron of hate and found death amongst those that worked to perpetrate same. in one sense I feel sorry for her,I do wish her parents got that blade dropped on them instead.

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

I read your occupation is shoveling shit.

I guess shoveling shit leads you to forget all about American peacemakers killed by Israel, with Caterpillar bulldozers.

1. there is no point to this thread.
2. peacemaker? she was a misguided idiot supporting terrorists.

you all sound pathetic.

Racist Jews have succeeded in creating the "Jewish State" through deceptions and terrorism by the Stern and Irgun Gangs, of which former PM Menachem Begin was a member. [In parentheses () is ERGO's comments]
Early Zionist Jewish terrorists asked their fellow Jews, especially those who dominate the mass media, to conceal the Jewish genocide of the Palestinians, and to call those who object to it, "anti-Semites" (a common worn out manipulation tactic).

David Ben-Gurion admitted in 1956 that the Jews had stolen the Palestinians land, Ben-Gurion stated:

"I don't understand your optimism,' Ben Gurion declared ' Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel.This is natural.We have taken THEIR country. Sure, God promised it to us (because the invisible man that lives in sky is a real estate agent), but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel (No you don't), it's true (No it's NOT), but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? (Ashkenazi Jews have no historical ties to the Hebrews or the Levant) There has been anti-Semitism,the Nazis,Hitler,Auschwitz (?), but was that their fault?(No, but we managed to manipulate things in our favor with it) They only see one thing...we have come here and stolen THEIR country.(Yes, you did!) Why should they accept that? (They Shouldn't have, but now they're labeled 'terrorists' for fighting back against the INJUSTICES) They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it's simple, we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army (The REAL TERRORISTS!). Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out" (The Zionists realize they instigated the troubles in Palestine/Israel by, admittedly, stealing their land and by murdering innocent people and they know that this created the hatred of the Arabs/Palestinians and that they will want to try to take back the land the Zionists stole. By indoctrinating Jews in a false history of Israel and inculcating them in Talmudic racial superiority and with a demonization campaign directed towards the indigenous population, the Israeli Zionist Jewish leadership have tried to justify their atrocites and to cover-up the atrocities that they cannot so easily justify in a PR, Hasbara campaign of perception management)
source:D.Ben-Gurion, quoted in: N.Goldmann, The Jewish Paradox, Grosset & Dunlap, New York, (1978), page 99.

When Black leader Stokely Carmichael stated essentially the same thing at a lecture at George Washingtion University in 1970, pro-Israel supporter jeered him.(Typical) When Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated essentially the same on December 14, 2005, Zionists called him "anti-Semitic" (surprised?) and made a casus belli for annihilating Iran. Ahmadinejad stated:

"Today, they created a myth in the name of 'Holocaust' and consider it to be above God, religion and the prophets. if you committed this big crime, then why should the oppressed Palestinian nation pay the price? This is our proposal:If you committed the crime, then give a part of your own land in Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to them so that the Jews can establish their country."

The Zionists have been in a quandary for over a century on how to justify the theft of Palestine from it's native population. It takes a lot of energy and time for the Zionists to protect the lies, deceptions and crimes of the Zionist TERRORISTS!

The lunatic terrorist Menachem Begin stated in 1948,

"The partition of the Homeland is illegal.[illegal? now that's a joke...right?] It will never be recognized. The signature of the institutions and individuals of the partition agreement is invalid.[This man was truly a lunatic] It will not bind the Jewish people.Jerusalem was and will forever be our capitol. Eretz Israel (Land of Israel) will be restored to the land of Israel.(really the land of Canaan...Palestine!) All of it. And forever. ( because our god, the invisible supreme being in the sky says so...so there!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back