Son of Hamas leader: Learn from Israel about value of life

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Son of Hamas leader, Mus'ab Hassan Yussuf, came today (Sunday) to Tiberias and participated in the Druze soldier day on the Gae beach.

The thousands of Druze soldiers heard Yussuf saying that- "It is time that the neighbors will learn from Israel, about the The sanctity of life". He addes that religious fundamentalism is the world's greatest disaster and that "I will do anything, in any possible way, so that the Palestinian people will leave behind the way of violence, and I will lead to the way of freedom".

Source: Arutz Sheva, Israel

áðå ùì îðäéâ çîàñ: ììîåã îéùøàì àú òøê äçééí - áàøõ - çãùåú - òøåõ 7

Son of Hamas leader, Mus'ab Hassan Yussuf, came today (Sunday) to Tiberias and participated in the Druze soldier day on the Gae beach.

The thousands of Druze soldiers heard Yussuf saying that- "It is time that the neighbors will learn from Israel, about the The sanctity of life". He addes that religious fundamentalism is the world's greatest disaster and that "I will do anything, in any possible way, so that the Palestinian people will leave behind the way of violence, and I will lead to the way of freedom".

Source: Arutz Sheva, Israel

áðå ùì îðäéâ çîàñ: ììîåã îéùøàì àú òøê äçééí - áàøõ - çãùåú - òøåõ 7
Sounds promising and would be a breath of fresh air.

Forum List

Back