I cannot seem to remember Rachel what's her name....

I will be the first to admit that I use too much profanity when dealing with deceptive terrorist supporters like Fatima Saigoon. But that is the only language they understand.

It's also the language which explains why you never, ever score a point on this board.

You paint yourself as a racist lunatic, and no one else needs to say a thing to prove it.

And you will be noted for being a corksoaker of Iranian Mullahs, Not to mention a Jew hating Nazi PIG. heh heh heh.

This really is absolutely revolting posting - no sane or balanced person would ever sink to this kind of depth.

It amazes me that you would post this only days after being spoken to by the Moderators.
We ain't in no Sunday school class, sister.

No, not at all - but facts and informed opinions are always going to carry more weight on a discussion forum than abuse.

You don't "win" debates by going on and on about blow jobs and fucking animals.

This really is absolutely revolting posting - no sane or balanced person would ever sink to this kind of depth.

It amazes me that you would post this only days after being spoken to by the Moderators.
We ain't in no Sunday school class, sister.

No, not at all - but facts and informed opinions are always going to carry more weight on a discussion forum than abuse.

You don't "win" debates by going on and on about blow jobs and fucking animals.

Then maybe you should try sticking to the facts.

I will be the first to admit that I use too much profanity when dealing with deceptive terrorist supporters like Fatima Saigoon. But that is the only language they understand.

It's also the language which explains why you never, ever score a point on this board.

You paint yourself as a racist lunatic, and no one else needs to say a thing to prove it.
Newsflash to Fatima Saigoon, you don't deserve respect due to your lack of intellectual honesty, and nobody gives a shit about your worthless opinions, especially those regarding other posters. You reek of lies and deception with every one of your posts.

Problem with you is you think you have everyone fooled with your BS, but in actuality everyone looks at you like a lying fool, except for the other Hamas terrorist lovers and Jew haters like yourself, that is.

Roudy -

You know, when you post things like that, you sound more and more like a troll.

And for the third time now, when speaking on behalf of other posters, please name the posters involved.

Quarry? Gorie? Sorie?

Trajan,

I read your occupation is shoveling shit.

I guess shoveling shit leads you to forget all about American peacemakers killed by Israel, with Caterpillar bulldozers.

Maybe, you need to take a break from shit shovelling.

This is from Amnesty International, about Rachel Corrie:

Washington, DC) -- Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) today condemned the killing of Rachel Corrie and called for an independent investigation of her death. The organization also renewed a call for a suspension of US transfers to Israel of military equipment, including bulldozers, which have been used to commit human rights abuses. Amnesty International has consistently condemned violations by all parties to the conflict and called on these parties to take all possible measures to bring to an end the killing and wounding of civilians.

"As Rachel Corrie was an American citizen, the US government has a particular responsibility to ensure a thorough, proper and impartial investigation," said Christine Bustany, AIUSA's Advocacy Director for the Middle East. "US-made bulldozers have been 'weaponized' and their transfer to Israel must be suspended."

Ms. Corrie was a member of a group called International Solidarity Movement. Reports indicate that she was trying to stop the demolition of a Palestinian building in the Rafah refugee camp located in the Gaza Strip, when an Israel army bulldozer ran her over, crushing her to death.

In the past two years, the Israeli army has demolished more than 3,000 Palestinian homes in the Occupied Territories, as well as large areas of agricultural land, public and private properties, and water and electricity infrastructure in urban and rural areas. Bulldozers used for demolitions have killed Palestinian civilians, but to date no thorough investigation has taken place. Amnesty International stresses that a thorough, professional, independent and impartial investigation into these deaths is urgently needed

Amnesty International Condemns Killing of Rachel Corrie --Group Calls for Investigation, Suspension of Weapons Transfers | Amnesty International USA

Sherri
Your arguments fall flat.

I put the world into two main categories. Those that live in the democratic countries where officials are elected, and then the rest. Now the rest can be anywhere from the likes of Egypt, whereby a huge number of its poeple are desperately trying to establish a democracy, through to the Anarchy that is Somalia.

Included in these democratic countries are Western Europe, pockets of Eastern Europe, USA, Canada, NZ, Australia, Japan, South Korea and Israel. Generally, all these countries have govts that are voted in by the people. Is there electorial fraud? Probably, but it is so miniscule it has no affect on the outcome of elections (unless you're a conspiracy theorist).

So, then we look at the mindsets of these democracies and the people that make them up. Trust me Trajan, the likes of yourself, The T, BigReb, alan, LBT, Uka, etc are so in the minority, that if you were to add up the population of all the democracies in the world, you guys would be in the margin of error.

So while you may think I have 'given myself away', it is only to those who are in the margin of error. In any other democracy OR republic in the world, your views are considered on the extreme right, and I would go as far as to say, the likes of The T etc would be even further than that.

Hell, to some people down here I'm considered a conservative....

really? ok, so what are my views if you please.
Right wing. You hate Obama and everything he stands for.

When was the last time you posted anything positive about the guy

see? wrong again. I will wager I have supported obama here, in the just 2 years I have been at this site, than you have bush in the 6 years you have been here....

I am sure there are others but cannot remember them off hand....Lets see;

-I lauded obamas handling of the Chinese dissident issue

-I backed up obama sending troops to Angola.

-I backed up obama in the Libya thing ( his right to do what he did in that my argument was he should have gone to Yemen instead )

-I lauded his Race to the Top initiative.

-I didn’t have an objection to the lifting of dadt, but that he should have waited till they brought all of our men back…….

- I congratulated him on his killing of Bin Laden

your turn-

I, Gump lauded or backed up Bush for the following;

_

_

_

_

_

Who did you vote for in 2000 and 2004?

asked and answered already...

Forum List

Back