I Can Prove That YOU Trust Your "Government".

If you can't trust the people making decisions on behalf of the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, process and distribute those resources as wealth, and track the activity, the only other option is to trust the 'government' and the the people that You The People hire to regulate the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, create and distribute wealth, and track the activity.

Government is a tool that We, The People use to ensure that all the fine print on all the paperwork generated by 21st Century life in America is reasonable and fair. It's effectiveness and efficiency is up to Us.

Do you read and understand all of the fine print on everything you sign, or do you trust your government?

:dunno:

If you can't trust the people making decisions on behalf of the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, process and distribute those resources as wealth, and track the activity, the only other option is to trust the 'government' and the the people that You The People hire to regulate the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, create and distribute wealth, and track the activity.

Government is a tool that We, The People use to ensure that all the fine print on all the paperwork generated by 21st Century life in America is reasonable and fair. It's effectiveness and efficiency is up to Us.

Do you read and understand all of the fine print on everything you sign, or do you trust your government?

I don't trust anybody.

I don't trust anybody.
:(

It's not "our" federal government it's the career politicians "government"... No you can never trust it.

I don't trust anyone outside my personal circle, and even some of them are questionable. :laugh:

It's not "our" federal government it's the career politicians "government"... No you can never trust it.

I don't trust anyone outside my personal circle, and even some of them are questionable. :laugh:

So.... does this mean you guys have read and understood every corporate document that you've ever signed? :disbelief:

Color me impressed, if true :thup:

I don't read it, I trust the companies I deal with. I do not trust the government. You failed.

That's the leftwing theory. Your mileage may differ.

So.... does this mean you guys have read and understood every corporate document that you've ever signed? :disbelief:

The government has nothing to do with any contracts you sign

None at all? I don't think that's right. Mind you, I don't know for sure.

None at all? I don't think that's right. Mind you, I don't know for sure.

The only time the courts (government ) gets involved with any contracts is when there is a dispute and someone sues

And you have to pay someone to argue on your behalf so really it's the attorneys you are trusting

I don't read it, I trust the companies I deal with. I do not trust the government. You failed.

You trust mysterious people making decisions behind the veil of corporate paperwork that can be bought and sold on a Hong Kong stock exchange or one in Quatar over a comparatively transparent organization that you have a vote in? :disbelief:

That's weird in my average opinion Bud, but if it helps you to sleep at night, I support your right to be weird. :thup:

Dear Mr. Average Joe,

Please correct your title because I am starting to twitch and I can't concentrate on your message.

Reading legislation is a downer. It is much more fun to base all knowledge on commentators.

You trust mysterious people making decisions behind the veil of corporate paperwork that can be bought and sold on a Hong Kong stock exchange or one in Quatar over a comparatively transparent organization that you have a vote in? :disbelief:

That's weird in my average opinion Bud, but if it helps you to sleep at night, I support your right to be weird. :thup:
One thing you are overlooking is that in large corporations there is a marriage between government and business. They take care of each other, it's a symbiotic relationship. And it's been growing.

Small business doesn't work that way and tends to be more local. If they don't provide the goods or services people want they go belly up, so I "trust" them more than government in that way because they are responsive to the people. Government largely is not. Even at a city level you, the tax payer, are there for their benefit, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back