I Can Prove That YOU Trust Your "Government".

It's not "our" federal government it's the career politicians "government"... No you can never trust it.

I don't trust anyone outside my personal circle, and even some of them are questionable. :laugh:

So.... does this mean you guys have read and understood every corporate document that you've ever signed? :disbelief:

Color me impressed, if true :thup:

The government has nothing to do with any contracts you sign

:rolleyes: 'Cept of course the enforcement thereof.....
How so? I had to sue a customer for not paying, won the case yet the government was of no help. I had to hire a law firm to collect.

One of the reasons the founders left England and started something new was because the king's army in England was incarcerating people on behalf of the rich assholes that were fool enough to give them credit in the first place.

They felt like protecting rich assholes was not the job of the government, while protecting consumers and the interests of The State was.
You pulled that right out of your ass. The founders didn't leave England and start the USA. Most were born here, I believe all but they rebelled against the heavy handed tax authorities across the pond who increasingly wanted a piece of the American pie as it became obvious what a cash cow it was.

Most we businessmen and wealthy. Even John Adams was well off as a lawyer. Try again.

In general Dude.... in general. Use your imagination.

One of the key reasons that the people whose children became the first white Americans left their native England was economic freedom. They were tired of landing in jail when the crops failed and they couldn't repay the rich assholes that floated them.

The other was religious freedom.

I trust the tobacco industry.

527a43c282869.jpg

If a bank loans me money and I say "fuck you I'm not paying it back", how is that any different than theft?

You don't go to jail.

It becomes the bank's fault for lending you the money in the first place. The burden is on the lender, not the borrower. That's why you have to "sell yourself" to get a loan.

I can prove the only way to change the Government you distrust so much is to STFU and go VOTE.

whining like 2 year old children gets you nowhere.

If you can't trust the people making decisions on behalf of the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, process and distribute those resources as wealth, and track the activity, the only other option is to trust the 'government' and the the people that You The People hire to regulate the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, create and distribute wealth, and track the activity.

Government is a tool that We, The People use to ensure that all the fine print on all the paperwork generated by 21st Century life in America is reasonable and fair. It's effectiveness and efficiency is up to Us.

Do you read and understand all of the fine print on everything you sign, or do you trust your government?

:dunno:

You don't trust people who have to compete to get your business, you trust people who have no competition and a monopoly on guns to make your choices for you. Wow, a rocket scientist ... not.

Government makes things "reasonable and fair," :lmao: Yeah ...

If the government of the people, by the people and for the people is not making things fair and reasonable for people in the marketplace, who's fucking fault is that, People?

If a bank loans me money and I say "fuck you I'm not paying it back", how is that any different than theft?

You don't go to jail.

It becomes the bank's fault for lending you the money in the first place. The burden is on the lender, not the borrower. That's why you have to "sell yourself" to get a loan.

It shouldn't be. It should be theft.

If you can't trust the people making decisions on behalf of the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, process and distribute those resources as wealth, and track the activity, the only other option is to trust the 'government' and the the people that You The People hire to regulate the profit driven corporations that you've assembled to harvest the resources, create and distribute wealth, and track the activity.

Government is a tool that We, The People use to ensure that all the fine print on all the paperwork generated by 21st Century life in America is reasonable and fair. It's effectiveness and efficiency is up to Us.

Do you read and understand all of the fine print on everything you sign, or do you trust your government?

You don't trust people who have to compete to get your business, you trust people who have no competition and a monopoly on guns to make your choices for you. Wow, a rocket scientist ... not.

If the government of the people, by the people and for the people is not making things fair and reasonable for people in the marketplace, who's fucking fault is that, People?

It's the people who think it's the job of the government or possible to make life "fair and reasonable" in anything.

Here's the 411, the government is made up of ... people. Shocking, isn't it? You give that them that power, they just want more power. It's what happens when people are not accountable. CEOs and businesses are accountable to the marketplace. That is unless government removes that accountability for $$$. Best thing you can do with government is keep it limited.

Here's the plan to keep CEOs in their place. They suck? Get off your lazy ass and walk across the street to their competitor. It's on you ...

You don't go to jail.

It can be. All you have to do is move to a place that protects it's oligarchs even better than the US does.

Can I suggest China?

It's the people who think it's the job of the government or possible to make life "fair and reasonable" in anything.

Here's the 411, the government is made up of ... people. Shocking, isn't it? You give that them that power, they just want more power. It's what happens when people are not accountable. CEOs and businesses are accountable to the marketplace. That is unless government removes that accountability for $$$. Best thing you can do with government is keep it limited.

Here's the plan to keep CEOs in their place. They suck? Get off your lazy ass and walk across the street to their competitor. It's on you ...

I think that Wal-Mart ate the competitor, but I like the way that you're thinking!

I don't read it, I trust the companies I deal with. I do not trust the government. You failed.

You trust mysterious people making decisions behind the veil of corporate paperwork that can be bought and sold on a Hong Kong stock exchange or one in Quatar over a comparatively transparent organization that you have a vote in? :disbelief:

That's weird in my average opinion Bud, but if it helps you to sleep at night, I support your right to be weird. :thup:

You trust in government is obvious. I trust a company way more because for the most part they have to treat their customers well or they have no more business. The government, which is far from transparent, cannot be trusted at all.

And that is why the child labor laws and the environmental protection rules and the banking regulations enacted in the 20th Century were so ineffective in the United States. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm ROCKS!! :rock:

What does that have to do with a contract I sign?

Everything, if your signing a contract to conscript children to work in factories or construct a power plant that uses old, dirty technology.

It's not "our" federal government it's the career politicians "government"... No you can never trust it.

So... that's it? :eusa_eh:

We, The Peeps, is done?!? :disbelief:

Is there nothing we can do, folks?

The special interests stole trillions in 2006-2009 and wrecked the world's economy. How many of them are in prison?

And now you expect America to trust in government?

What did the Obama Administration Justice Dept do about it?

Everything, if your signing a contract to conscript children to work in factories or construct a power plant that uses old, dirty technology.

I wouldn't sign such a contract and no one would offer such a contract to be signed.

I think that Wal-Mart ate the competitor, but I like the way that you're thinking!

And now Amazon has been beating WalMart. It's all competition. Government does nothing but make it worse

I don't trust anyone outside my personal circle, and even some of them are questionable. :laugh:

So.... does this mean you guys have read and understood every corporate document that you've ever signed? :disbelief:

Every contract ever written includes a clauses that says "This contract was written in accordance with the laws and statutes of the [name of jurisdiction goes here] and shall be construed and enforced in accordance therewith", which says that the government does indeed have something to do with it.

I don't read it, I trust the companies I deal with. I do not trust the government. You failed.

You trust mysterious people making decisions behind the veil of corporate paperwork that can be bought and sold on a Hong Kong stock exchange or one in Quatar over a comparatively transparent organization that you have a vote in? :disbelief:

That's weird in my average opinion Bud, but if it helps you to sleep at night, I support your right to be weird. :thup:
One thing you are overlooking is that in large corporations there is a marriage between government and business. They take care of each other, it's a symbiotic relationship. And it's been growing.

Small business doesn't work that way and tends to be more local. If they don't provide the goods or services people want they go belly up, so I "trust" them more than government in that way because they are responsive to the people. Government largely is not. Even at a city level you, the tax payer, are there for their benefit, not the other way around.

I hate to point out the obvious, but every corporation or business in the United States has been incorporated, licensed and/or approved for operation by the government. Restaurants have to pass Health Department inspections. Every contract written is done so in accordance with the laws of the state of country where it is to be used.

If you trust the companies you're doing business with, thank your government.

:rolleyes: 'Cept of course the enforcement thereof.....
How so? I had to sue a customer for not paying, won the case yet the government was of no help. I had to hire a law firm to collect.

One of the reasons the founders left England and started something new was because the king's army in England was incarcerating people on behalf of the rich assholes that were fool enough to give them credit in the first place.

They felt like protecting rich assholes was not the job of the government, while protecting consumers and the interests of The State was.
Foolish little money, it's about control... The larger the government the more control they will have. Dip shit

You don't go to jail.

The lender is taking a risk giving money to you. Since the lender knew there was a possibility the money wouldn't be returned, but took chance on you anyway, the onus is on the banker to collect. People can sign contracts in good faith but circumstances change - people get sick, lose their jobs, or the economy goes into the tank.

Calling failure to pay a loan theft, makes people going through difficult times, criminals. Sending them to jail isn't going to get the bank their money back, which is what they really need to see done. There are far too many people in jail in the US as it is. How many more people do you want to pay taxes to keep in jails?

Forum List

Back