If Crooked Hillary Gets Elected By The Low Information Morons, Expect More Wars

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
As well informed American citizens know, Crooked Hillary with Butthurt Obama's approval supplied US military gear to Muslim terrorists often called ISIS.

This guy presents the bleak scenario that results from the demographics of democrat dummies.

As well informed American citizens know, Crooked Hillary with Butthurt Obama's approval supplied US military gear to Muslim terrorists often called ISIS.

This guy presents the bleak scenario that results from the demographics of democrat dummies.

who gets hillary's broom ?

Conservatives like wars. What's your problem? Afraid she might actually win one? We all know she is as hawkish as any other neocon but she just might be a lot smarter about it.

Conservatives like wars. What's your problem? Afraid she might actually win one? We all know she is as hawkish as any other neocon but she just might be a lot smarter about it.
You mean like Libya?
You actually think anyone could have stopped the Libyan shitstorm? Maybe we should have invaded? Maybe we should have saved Ghaddafi?

You mean like Libya?
You actually think anyone could have stopped the Libyan shitstorm? Maybe we should have invaded? Maybe we should have saved Ghaddafi?
You mean the war hitlery started? And lost?

If she gets elected, I believe a foreign war will be the least of our problems.

You mean like Libya?
Ghadaffi started the strife by being a bloody dictator and it has been US policy since the eighties to undermine his rule and eventually bring him down. The problem is long simmering sectarian divides not Hillary Clinton. They mean to kill each other and all we can do is get in the middle of another sectarian civil war. I asked you what we should have done, I notice you said nothing about that.

You mean like Libya?
Ghadaffi started the strife by being a bloody dictator and it has been US policy since the eighties to undermine his rule and eventually bring him down. The problem is long simmering sectarian divides not Hillary Clinton. They mean to kill each other and all we can do is get in the middle of another sectarian civil war. I asked you what we should have done, I notice you said nothing about that.
You mean in the war hitlery started...and lost?

You mean like Libya?
You mean in the war hitlery started...and lost?
Fucking ignorant troll. Not everything is about America and what we do.

Forum List

Back