I bet you $10,000.00 on who will say what at the debates:

I bet most of the "domestic policy" questions will be along the line of "What are you (as President) going to do for the populace (nanny type questions)" instead of "What are you (as President) going to do to protect and preserve the US Constitution?" (The President's real job).
But then, it is a some liberal MSM talking head that is supposedly moderating this debate.

About mitt ... He should be pretty good tonight. Look how much he has improved since the debacle of the primaries.

He's still not a real human being but I look for him to be somewhat less robotic.

And if he has even a vestigial brain, he most certainly will not depend on school yard zingers. He really needs to be an adult and he had better have some specifics instead of his usual excuses.

Jmo

I bet most of the "domestic policy" questions will be along the line of "What are you (as President) going to do for the populace (nanny type questions)" instead of "What are you (as President) going to do to protect and preserve the US Constitution?" (The President's real job).
But then, it is a some liberal MSM talking head that is supposedly moderating this debate.

You're a coward.

You're a coward.

Yep, you know it's true.
Sad, but true.

You're a coward.

Yep, you know it's true.
Sad, but true.
No, it's just more rw excuses.

You're a coward.

:lol:....oh christ....go fuck yourself "Mr. i am an Independent".......you did not even have enough balls to answer when you were called out in that poll a while back......you hid like the pussy phony you are......

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once.

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?
Is this like the bounty that NBPP loser offered on Zimmerman, then got busted for pawning a pistol, thus proving a broke-ass brother cain't pay no bounty?

Ask to see his money first, folks. Derp is a serial liar.

Really tough, hard-hitting question for Obama:

"Mr President, the American people have a right to know -- just exactly how awesome ARE you?!"

You're a coward.

:lol:....oh christ....go fuck yourself "Mr. i am an Independent".......you did not even have enough balls to answer when you were called out in that poll a while back......you hid like the pussy phony you are......

Don't know what "poll", "a while back", "called out" you're whining about.

You know why?

Cuz I dont give a large mouse's behind what some silly twit like you thinks.

Don't like it?

Don't care about that either.

Seriously. Do you really want me to believe that you hang on every word that I type?

If you do, you're a fool. Like it or not,this is ONLY an Internet message board and, in the end, people have lives that are a lot more important.

Back to watching Obama slaughter what's his name.

Facts as opposed to mittens pie in the sky.

Forum List

Back