I bet you $10,000.00 on who will say what at the debates:

Wouldn't bet on what's said during the debate, but after the debate the bullshit will be flying from the partisans on both sides.

On a positive side note, HBO is showing Hangover II during this circus.

We are going to hear the "spin" from this debate for weeks. Rather than be ill informed on the topics to be discussed I want to hear it FIRST HAND so my arguments will be based on reality not spin.

Obama won the coin toss and is first to speak - game over ... Romney gets the last word.

Mitt won't have the one thing he has used more than anything else - lies.

He won't be able to use the "you didn't build that" or Obama is responsible for the debt or the cost of gas or any of the other lies heard Ryan depend on in their stump speeches.

When he lies, he'll get called on it. :)

Wouldn't bet on what's said during the debate, but after the debate the bullshit will be flying from the partisans on both sides.

That isn't positive.. That movie just took the jokes that worked from the first one and rehashed them into a half-assed sequel. I was drunk and it still got minimal laughs.

We are going to hear the "spin" from this debate for weeks. Rather than be ill informed on the topics to be discussed I want to hear it FIRST HAND so my arguments will be based on reality not spin.

Never let it be said that rw's don't have a sense of humor.

You don't even have $10, welfare nut. :eusa_whistle:

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once.

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?

I bet a dollar that Obama is about an hour late as usual. Obama is so late that he makes blacks look good as they are usually only 35 minutes late.

Obama said: "Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office".

Obama is not leading by example. He is a bad leader who can't even live up to his own standards.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43NSiSFwPrM"]Arrogant Obama: "I'll be Late to My Own Funeral!!"[/ame]

G8 class photo: Tardy Obama teased with applause
vlcsnap-4648517.jpg

Last edited:
I bet you $10,000.00 on who will say what at the debates:

I'm kinda anxious to see Mittens' zingers!

Did he need a license to bring them into Colorado??

Are they domestic zingers, or did he have them imported?

Will he keep them caged, on the set....or, is a leash adequate??

Are they free-range grazed....or, kept in corporate-farm style feeder accommodations?

I never really thought of Mittens as any kind o' zinger-wrangler.

I hope they have all their shots.​
Excellent.

If he is dumb enough to depend on zingers, he deserves to lose and he should fire his handlers.

GAWD ... He says he wants to be our prez but talks about bringing friggin effing zingers to the debate?

Only rw's would put up with that crap.

I sure as hell want a whole hell of a lot more than childish zingers.

Last edited:
Mitt won't have the one thing he has used more than anything else - lies.

He won't be able to use the "you didn't build that" or Obama is responsible for the debt or the cost of gas or any of the other lies heard Ryan depend on in their stump speeches.

When he lies, he'll get called on it. :)

you lied.....i called you on it...a few times.....and you have been dancing around it ever since....

Last edited:
"Black Obama" be axing.... Where my Ten Dollah??!!!

Somehow, I think "White Obama" will show up tonight. :lol:

Racist much?

How about, just for one night, can the racist crap?
I wonder if Obama has a special accent he uses when talking to Asian people?

Gleeting My Ferrow Amellicans!!! Me spreak a Chi-knees for u better understanda me !!!

Damn those Democrats and it being all about Race!

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once.

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?

yea this.....is that you will buy everything Obama tells you and promises you......and whats even worse.....you will not even think about questioning anything he says....thats my bet.....

notice how Dean did the Faqua two step around this...

Forum List

Back