I bet you $10,000.00 on who will say what at the debates:

R

rdean

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once.

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?

Betcha a dollar some RW jackass yells something highly inappropriate from the audience. That uncivil disrespectful crap is becoming so common it is hardly even noteworthy.

I bet Obama will blame Bush, and Romney's answer to almost every question will be "cut taxes".

Wouldn't bet on what's said during the debate, but after the debate the bullshit will be flying from the partisans on both sides.

On a positive side note, HBO is showing Hangover II during this circus.

already seen that.....maybe it will be a pay per view....

Will Obama use his accent tonight?

Funny, it was just last night I watched a forty minute speech from 2007 that had played on Fox. Everyone said he spoke in some kind of "accent". I guess "college professor" is an "accent" but I never noticed it before.

Now this is an "accent":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH9KzYVoYC4&feature=related]Haley Barbour Talks of the "Fat Redneck" Higher Standard In Light of Steele's Race Claims - YouTube[/ame]

I bet you $10,000.00 on who will say what at the debates:

I'm kinda anxious to see Mittens' zingers!

Did he need a license to bring them into Colorado??

Are they domestic zingers, or did he have them imported?

Will he keep them caged, on the set....or, is a leash adequate??

Are they free-range grazed....or, kept in corporate-farm style feeder accommodations?

I never really thought of Mittens as any kind o' zinger-wrangler.

I hope they have all their shots.​

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?

yea this.....is that you will buy everything Obama tells you and promises you......and whats even worse.....you will not even think about questioning anything he says....thats my bet.....

Funny, it was just last night I watched a forty minute speech from 2007 that had played on Fox. Everyone said he spoke in some kind of "accent". I guess "college professor" is an "accent" but I never noticed it before.

Now this is an "accent":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH9KzYVoYC4&feature=related]Haley Barbour Talks of the "Fat Redneck" Higher Standard In Light of Steele's Race Claims - YouTube[/ame]

You should hear his....

Good question.
Do we get the angry black Obama tonight?

I've never seen an "angry black Obama". Is there video tape available? The 40 minute speech from 2007 Republicans have been talking about was a letdown. Not only was there no anger, no accent, it was a really good speech. I especially liked the part about supporting returning veterans. Mitt doesn't even talk about them. I'm guessing because they are part of the 47%.

Good question.

I've never seen an "angry black Obama". Is there video tape available? The 40 minute speech from 2007 Republicans have been talking about was a letdown. Not only was there no anger, no accent, it was a really good speech. I especially liked the part about supporting returning veterans. Mitt doesn't even talk about them. I'm guessing because they are part of the 47%.

you saying it was a letdown is proof enough for me that it wasn't

Any other "bets"?

Your assuming quite a bit, did someone give you an advanced copy of the questions?

Good question.

you saying it was a letdown is proof enough for me that it wasn't

You never watched it? Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back