I am starting to think that Trump did it on purpose.

If you think Trump was EVER on your side, you're even dumber than I thought. The ONLY side Trump is every on is his own side.

I continually am amazed by how you possibly think any American would give a shit what you say or why you possibly think we would.

So, why? Why do you think that? It's bizarre, Mrs. Kravitz. Worry about what's in your own yard

Donald Trump has read Hitler and understands how to fire up a crowd to over throw the political system. I believe he is setting the bate to rip the guts out of the system. We need to stop him and put him in prison before he can win! Or we're fucked.
He will not win the presidency. Independents are not going to vote for him- it's 46- 46 and he'll get 47...at most, Remain calm, everything will be alright, and don't mention Napoleon at the same time as that piece of s Hitler. It's English super capitalist propaganda. Wasn't short, he was really for democracy and was forced into a war bearing by perfidious albion who were defending their economic world leadership because they had a channel lol. The English just paid off people to fight against Napoleon, and royalty at that, corrupt royalty more often than not. The French were finally beaten by the Russian winter and the 6th coalition for crying out loud....

I continually am amazed by how you possibly think any American would give a shit what you say or why you possibly think we would.

So, why? Why do you think that? It's bizarre, Mrs. Kravitz. Worry about what's in your own yard
Canada is just fine thank you very much, it's Trump and misinformed America that is scaring the hell out of the world, Super Duper....

why can‘t you weed smoking, anything hoes hippy gloablist whackos tell us where wetbacks are improving America?
pknopp
Mac1958
Golfing Gator
Because ignoramus bigots like you slowly but surely are finding out what great citizens they are and why giving asylum is about Americanism and the greatness of our country, not your brainwashed BS hate propaganda...

I've never seen the documents thing as anything more than a dare. It was Trump goading Democrats into giving him center stage. And they happily accommodated him. Idiots.

Because ignoramus bigots like you slowly but surely are finding out what great citizens they are and why giving asylum is about Americanism and the greatness of our country, not your brainwashed BS hate propaganda...
Cool feel-good hypothesis Humberto…now point us to a predominantly brown community, city, state or nation that is clean, safe, self sufficient, desirable and united.
You can’t so you won’t.

Forum List

Back