Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

just what jesus would say...

There's love and then there's acceptance.

& throwing stones...

I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!!

sounds like a win-win to me...

Vengeance will be His!! 😡

tsk tsk...& yet ~ here you are ~ judging...

"Working" theory, eh? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, it is a working theory.

I am still working out the exact details regarding the body mass index of the lesbian as it relates to the propensity towards accusing others of being in a cult.

The difficult party of my theory has to do with separating out the lack of IQ as it relates to the general tendency.

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service ..... and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.
A "safe place"? o_O I can't even remember everyone's name, why should I be expected to commit to memory what sort of fake "pronoun" people want?
..... Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda ....
I agree.
..... I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense ...
Agreed.
... that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! 😡
I'm with you 100 %.

Forum List

Back