Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Exactly, Sue. If anything, people wish to go to church to GET AWAY FROM further woke garbage not to get more of it. They want to have their faith affirmed, by seeing their church as a steady ship they can rely on to guide them through the rough seas, not further destroyed by a church giving in and caving to it.

And yet laughingly, some leftwing wokester here just the other day was arguing with me that wokism was totally harmless and that too much was being made of it.
1703550757037.jpeg

Church membership is stronger than ever. If a church is struggling its 50000 percent ON THE CHURCH. Do something besides preach to attract people.

Cough! Coyote. Cough!
I agree, I fail to understand how someone would not hate pedophiles, which is why I don’t understand how you can be so obsessed with pedophiles it seems to come out in every conversation. Obsessions like that are disturbing and tend to reflect a very dark inner world. You might want to get some help.

I agree, I fail to understand how someone would not hate pedophiles, which is why I don’t understand how you can be so obsessed with pedophiles it seems to come out in every conversation. Obsessions like that are disturbing and tend to reflect a very dark inner world. You might want to get some help.

Pretending like a problem doesn't exist, won't make it go away. Like someone once said, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was to make people believe he didn't exist."

This is particularly-relevant in these days where so many countries have wide open borders, raging wars, and a booming trade in human trafficking of minors for the illicit sex market.

Let's all remember, it was the Republicans that elected a pedophile as Speaker of the House.

There are people out there who are determined to be offended. They will find a provocation. It's pointless trying to adjust to fanatics and it's undignified to boot. Just fuck em.

Those in Roadrunners church were offended by having to associate with her

When they learned she was leaving….

:dance:

Forum List

Back