Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡
Wow.....looks to me your ex-church won out. Con-grats to them.

Going so far out of the way to be seen as politically correct has no place in a Christmas service.

So why don't you STFU and let god deal with the vengance part of things? Is he so weak till he needs your help?

Yeah, God isn't to be found there

Your Church even made themselves accessible to those too lazy to make it to service

Forum List

Back