Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

Most molestors of children are heterosexual. That is a FACT. I would trust a drag queen with my child WAAAAAAY before I would trust a religious leader with my child.
So you really suck at math don't you?
Let's try that again...
3% of the population commit 20% of child molestations.
Is math something you have trouble with?

So you always understood your own sexuality but don’t believe a homosexual can do the same

Yeah, I'm pretty sure homosexuals understand there's something seriously wrong with them when they can't get aroused by the opposite sex.

I personally would NEVER--and I mean never--leave my house on a Sunday morning to hear more of the same "preached". Why would anyone of sense?

Exactly, Sue. If anything, people wish to go to church to GET AWAY FROM further woke garbage not to get more of it. They want to have their faith affirmed, by seeing their church as a steady ship they can rely on to guide them through the rough seas, not further destroyed by a church giving in and caving to it.

And yet laughingly, some leftwing wokester here just the other day was arguing with me that wokism was totally harmless and that too much was being made of it.

Forum List

Back