I am Proud of my President

knuckle dragger - Wiktionary

I note you didnt link to the entire thread.

Failed attempt fella

The original thread proved my case. You know what they say about people who hate homosexuals are really closeted homosexuals? The same thing applies to racism. I would expect a racist like yourself to call someone else a racist. Now try to be a little bit more sensitive to minorities.

(I'm a minority, btw.)

The original thread proved my case. You know what they say about people who hate homosexuals are really closeted homosexuals? The same thing applies to racism. I would expect a racist like yourself to call someone else a racist. Now try to be a little bit more sensitive to minorities.

(I'm a minority, btw.)

You are a liar and a fool that is for sure.

Willow there would have been no reason for it to go to the supreme court had Harris not created a list designed to disenfranchise black voters in Florida.

The vast majority would hyave voted for Gore. Gore would have had a hefty lead.

No recount needed.

Your team cheated and its in the record.

That is why Bush politicized the DOJ , so no one would be prsecuted for such shit.

Did You ANswer THe QUesTIOn? NO you did NOt! :lol::eusa_pray:

You're busted. Calling me even more names will not help your case. Now crawl back into your racist cave and seek forgiveness.
This seems to be normal behavior for Truthmatters. When it was pointed out that she had posted a fraudulent Palestinian propaganda video, instead of apologizing she instead launched a personal attack on me for exposing the fraud.

Meh - typical liberal...

This seems to be normal behavior for Truthmatters. When it was pointed out that she had posted a fraudulent Palestinian propaganda video, instead of apologizing she instead launched a personal attack on me for exposing the fraud.

Meh - typical liberal...

More bullshit, I posted thqat video when it was repeorted as fact.

It was pictures of Palestinians after a bomb exploded.

Israel didnt allow any journalists in to see the current meyham , does that mena none died and none suffered?

So tell us more how you think Obama supporters are all going to have welfare babies.

Fuck white people, Black people aint got to do shit because Obama got elected"!

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jSUEbdebWjY]YouTube - "Fuck white people, Black people aint got to do shit because Obama got elected"![/ame]

Last edited:
More bullshit, I posted thqat video when it was repeorted as fact.

It was pictures of Palestinians after a bomb exploded.

Israel didnt allow any journalists in to see the current meyham , does that mena none died and none suffered?
It was presented as a fraud.

The world has stepped forward and the old false ideas which did nothing but harm us are in the trash can.

The world is set to progress forward.

Nothing like making expectations impossibly high for the guy, is there? Only one place for him to go then, isn't there? DOWN. Let's get real here. This is a man who has no major accomplishments to his name whatsoever and no expertise in ANY of the MANY, MANY diverse challenges and problems he will now face -but who used the luxury of not actually having to deal with these challenges to criticize the man who actually had to do so. And because he has no major accomplishments and no expertise to handle these problems, hasn't even shown he is even capable of developing the necessary executive skills (which most people cannot develop) - he surrounded himself with former Clinton administration personnel because they were part of the most recent Democrat administration with any experience. And in case you didn't notice -the Clinton administration didn't change this country either and merely disgraced the office as one of the most corrupt administrations in modern history. Bar none. (Time for all liberals to face the truth on this one.)

I wish Obama well. I love my country more than any political party (I wish that were true of Democrats) -and I want my country to do well. Which can't happen if the President is a failure at his job. So I hope he does well. But unlike the loonies, I'm not going to pretend that the odds are in favor of someone with the very thin resume Obama has -of actually accomplishing anything significant. They are never going to favor someone so unqualified of doing well holding as his first executive office -THE singlemost most demanding executive office in the world. I consider those pretending this guy is some of god possessing any skill other than a gift for reading speeches -to be beyond unrealistic. The silly hysteria surrounding this guy has never been earned or deserved. Even as I too, deeply respect the importance of the history being made here by his election and Inauguration. But I will reserve my own judgment about Obama as President until I see how the guy actually handles the job -as well as the intense and harsh criticism he will also face. But I base my expectations for his Presidency on reality, not fantasy.

Sadly but realistically, I suspect the fact Obama is the first black person to become President -will end up being the only thing of historical note with his administration. I certainly hope it isn't for once again proving that the most unqualified people to take this office -usually end up making some of our worst Presidents.

FD , you just go ahead and convince yourself your doomed.

The Americans with the guts to stand up and make this country work again will let you sit in the wagon and get pulled along while we fix everything your team screwed up. We are fully aware you will never thank us.

Forum List

Back