I am Proud of my President

I call you that because you are being very dishonest in your charactorizing of the entire thread.

I call you that because you are being very dishonest in your charactorizing of the entire thread.
Did you post a fraudulent propaganda video? Yes.

Did I expose this fraud? Yes.

Did you apologize for posting this fraud? No.

Did you launch a personal attack on me? Yes.

Did you post a fraudulent propaganda video? Yes.

Did I expose this fraud? Yes.

Did you apologize for posting this fraud? No.

Did you launch a personal attack on me? Yes.

Those people were not fraudulent, they were injured and dead.

Someone fooled the press for a short time that it was part of the Gazan war but it was actually a separate situation.

I posted it from one of the news sites who were tricked into mislabeling it.

It was later exposed as a mistaken video.

I posted it thinking someone had actually allowed someone to film the death and distruction of Gaza.

I posted a news story that was later found to be the wrong footage.

I did nothing wrong, I was trying to get you people to face that children were dying , being maimed and tramatized.

Do you now claim that no palestinian children were killed , mained and tramatized by the Gazan war?

Any fair minded person would not come to the same conclusion as you would about the thread.

No surprize because you are not fair minded.

Those people were not fraudulent, they were injured and dead.

Someone fooled the press for a short time that it was part of the Gazan war but it was actually a separate situation.

I posted it from one of the news sites who were tricked into mislabeling it.

It was later exposed as a mistaken video.

I posted it thinking someone had actually allowed someone to film the death and distruction of Gaza.

I posted a news story that was later found to be the wrong footage.

I did nothing wrong, I was trying to get you people to face that children were dying , being maimed and tramatized.

Do you now claim that no palestinian children were killed , mained and tramatized by the Gazan war?

Any fair minded person would not come to the same conclusion as you would about the thread.

No surprize because you are not fair minded.
The video was presented as a fraud. You posted it.

If I had posted a fraudulent video that was later exposed as a fraud I would apologize to the board for posting it, and thank the person exposing the fraud instead of making a personal attack on them.

But that's just me. Obviously you have a self esteem problem that prevents you from owning up to your mistakes. Try a psychologist - they can help you with your problem.

I will be supportive of Obama. I think the president deserves our respect regardless of our differences about policy. We have it easy sitting back here criticizing when we don't really know the whole story. I'm worried about what's going to happen, but you won't see me talking bad about my president.

For once... I agree with your stance

I will support the office and the person holding that office.. even as I did when I served during the Clinton administration

But... I will continue to be vocal if he does what is wrong.. i will be vocal if he brings forth change detrimental to our country's security and well being of the country... I will not support him if he has charges brought against him by a court of law... I will state when I disagree with his policies... but stating that I disagree does not mean that I inherently disrespect the person

The problem is.. that is 100% better treatment than Bush EVER received from the left

Because he is my president and he was actually elected by the American people, unlike Bush.

Why does him being the President automatically make you proud of him? Blind faith in your elected officials is not a good policy in my opinion.

Then you should be proud of the American people for voting for him.

If you dont understand how someone could be proud of Barrak Hussien Obama being president of the United States then no amount of explaining will do for you.

Our country has given its helm to a black man who worked hard and raised himself up to being admitted into harvard and then performing so brilliently that he was made head of the Harvard revue, then instead of getting a high powered big paying job he scaracficed wealth to help others. America looked at this young man and said we want this pricipled man as our president.

You only see a democrat who you are supposed to automattically hate.

If you dont understand how someone could be proud of Barrak Hussien Obama being president of the United States then no amount of explaining will do for you.

Our country has given its helm to a black man who worked hard and raised himself up to being admitted into harvard and then performing so brilliently that he was made head of the Harvard revue, then instead of getting a high powered big paying job he scaracficed wealth to help others. America looked at this young man and said we want this pricipled man as our president.

John Ziegler proved that Obama voters knew nothing about Obama's background or his policies, but only about "hope" and "change" and that $150,000 was spent on Sarah Palin's wardrobe.

McCain had momemtum coming out of the conventions. If the credit crisis had waited for a month it would be president McCain today.

If Bush had not distroyed the economy then McCain would not have even been the R selection.

No, I simply reserve my judgement as to whether I should be proud of a President when they actually perform their duty as the President. I don't automatically hate Democrats, just as I don't automatically hate Republicans. But I don't hold blind faith in elected officials, they must constantly be watched.

I'm indifferent to BO, I will wait to see how he handles things before I say I'm 'proud' of him.

Seriously---a guy just needs a party affiliation and a title and you're proud of him ? How shallow.........but then again I knew that about you.

Last edited:
He actually was elected by the American public unlike Bush hwo cheated his way into office.

Didn't you get the memo? Bush is out, Obama is in. :rolleyes:

A black man got elected president of the USA in 2009. And? Who cares that he's black? Is it historical? Sure. Other than that, I don't care. Again, he was just sworn in 5 hours ago. He hasn't done anything yet as president. Like others, I'll be watching and waiting.

No, I simply reserve my judgement as to whether I should be proud of a President when they actually perform their duty as the President. I don't automatically hate Democrats, just as I don't automatically hate Republicans. But I don't hold blind faith in elected officials, they must constantly be watched.

kevin thanks for bringing us back to earth.

and for the update on the next election. sweet i've got 4 years to start my campaign.

gee i guess now all i've got to be happy about is that the pathetic monkey is out of d.c.

oh that and just that our current president Barack Hussein Obama is extremely intelligent, articulate, loved around the world, concerned about the disasters our country faces, realistic about how difficult those problems will be to fix, edicated to fixing them, inclusive of all Americans, on and on...etc...

but it's true enough he only has the potential to do well...

course i mean, considering the abilities of the previous president :eek: it is of course something to be ah proud of.

but yeah mr. wait and see hey

a meteor could hit the earth tomorrow.

why don't you wait and see k.

the doeton will be celebrating prematurely and immaturely in revered salute to my new president.

Barack Hussein Obama.

:cool:

Forum List

Back