I am Proud of my President

Did anyone hear that Rev speak after and he was talkin some bullshit with colors

Yellow be mellow
let the red get ahead
let the white embrace whats right

WHAT kind of bullshit is that

as if white people are the only ones that discriminate....does that moron not realize that Obama is President because of the white vote also?

don't forget the muslim vote.

I will enthusiastically extend the same amount of respect to president Obama as Democrats extended to president Bush.

(I bet even liberals can figure how much that will be.)

With all due respect listening to a teenager say she's "worried" about what's going to happen(since of course I teach 18-21 year olds) makes me think "who truly gives a damn what you think." Teenagers bring energy, but your opinions on things, especially since hormones drive your thoughts, are at best irrelevant

what's your excuse, hyperthyroidism?

Did anyone hear that Rev speak after and he was talkin some bullshit with colors

Yellow be mellow
let the red get ahead
let the white embrace whats right

WHAT kind of bullshit is that

as if white people are the only ones that discriminate....does that moron not realize that Obama is President because of the white vote also?

It was a prayer you fucking numpty and now it has come true.

America has its first black president.

This country has a chance to heal so many old wounds.

Some here may not want those wounds healed, The vast majority of Americans do want this healing.

I Am Proud of My President and the vast majority of Americans are aslo.

Yes, and we wanted it healed 8 years ago where the fuck were you?

ahh a prayer that implies that the whites shoul dget over their disrcimintory ways because we are the only prejudice ones in this country right...when you go buy the kool aid go buy yourself a clue

'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'...

See, it is a prayer and today it came to pass.The reverand Joseph Lowery is a famous civil rights worker.Christ, I feel like a remedial school teacher.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

She is old enough to go fight for our country and die for it, yet her opinion has no merit.

Go fuck yourself honestly.

No one gives a damn what you think really

Just because you teach "giving a man oral 101" in some bath house in San fransisco doesn't really make you a teacher

Wow, very mature response. And yes, just because we let 18 year olds fight for our country doesn't even mean we let them drink cause we don't think they are old enough to, how do you explain that paradox?

So, they can't drink but I should listen to their opinions on the future of an Obama Presidency? LOL

And by the way jackass, I teach my students to take their energy and begin to formulate their opinions that will manifest themselves once they have enough experience, but what they think about "worldly or domestic issues" means exactly what I said before, absolutely squat! And, if you had any experience in this area(which by your completely disgusting response you obviously dont) you'd realize that an 18 year old will think completely differently at 21 so please tell me why I should really listen to their opinions on how Barack will do? They are getting there but not there yet

I didn't realize I taught that but thanks for proving the point that you're an alpha male caveman that will hopefully be extinct soon.

Trying to figure out how Bush stole the election.

You see healing cant come when you keep Americans from voting with deception.

Are you aware of the color of the people they kept from voting with the Felons list?

USATODAY.com - Fla. scraps flawed felon voting list

Bush didn't steal the election DUmmie. The Supreme Court Made the Decision.. Of Course he didn't have ACORN out ACORNING around. You people are 8 years to late coming to the party.. Don't be assholes and ask for unity now.

With all due respect listening to a teenager say she's "worried" about what's going to happen(since of course I teach 18-21 year olds) makes me think "who truly gives a damn what you think." Teenagers bring energy, but your opinions on things, especially since hormones drive your thoughts, are at best irrelevant

So I guess not very much respect was due...

I think your take on this is really disappointing. I used to hate school because a lot of the teachers made me feel like you tried to. I wasted years of my life and really blew my education because of how I was treated. I hope you realize what you're doing to them. They know how you feel, you can't hide it. It is really, really sad to think of the damage you're doing.

Bush didn't steal the election DUmmie. The Supreme Court Made the Decision.. Of Course he didn't have ACORN out ACORNING around. You people are 8 years to late coming to the party.. Don't be assholes and ask for unity now.

I actually agree with Willow(WOW), we can't follow Barack and ask for unity and then bring this up. Time to move on

I think your take on this is really disappointing. I used to hate school because a lot of the teachers made me feel like you tried to. I wasted years of my life and really blew my education because of how I was treated. I hope you realize what you're doing to them. They know how you feel, you can't hide it. It is really, really sad to think of the damage you're doing.

Good on ya!

I'm not doing any damage(sounds like an after school special). Please read my response above and I think you'll understand.

You didnt even look at the link huh?

Thousands of black Floridians were labeled as felons falsely and kept form voting in the 2000 election. They registared to vote went to the polls and told were they were not allowed to vote because they were felons. They were NOT felons but the list was a piece of partisan shit. The cubans who at that time voted predominately for for Rs were not on the list. Cuban felons were allowed to vote.

Kathkleen Haris ordered this list. The company who she ordered it from told her the list she asked for would disenfranchise leagal voters she told them "thats the list I want".

Bush would not have won the election if these perfectly legal voters had not had their rights to vote stripped from them that day.

Its all fact and in the record of history, only partisan hacks dont understand that.

Last edited:
What's to be proud of?

last time i checked Barry hadn't actually done anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back