I am Proud of my President

I'm not doing any damage(sounds like an after school special). Please read my response above and I think you'll understand.

Really? Do you think I'll be capable of understanding? I didn't think I rated that high.

So I guess not very much respect was due...

I think your take on this is really disappointing. I used to hate school because a lot of the teachers made me feel like you tried to. I wasted years of my life and really blew my education because of how I was treated. I hope you realize what you're doing to them. They know how you feel, you can't hide it. It is really, really sad to think of the damage you're doing.

:clap2:

You didnt even look at the link huh?

Thousands of black Floridians were labeled as felons falsely and kept form voting in the 2000 election. They registared to vote went to the polls and told were they were not allowed to vote because they were felons. They were NOT felons but the list was a piece of partisan shit. The cubans who at that time voted predominately for for Rs were not on the list. Cuban felons were allowed to vote.

Kathkleen Haris ordered this list. The company who she ordered it from told her the list she asked for would disenfranchise leagal voters she told them "thats the list I want".

Bush would not have won the election if these perfectly legal voters had not had their rights to vote stripped from them that day.

Its all fact and in the record of history, only partisan hacks dont understand that.

So why did the Supreme Court vote the way it did? doyathink? What was the makeup of the Supreme Court? :lol:

Just think of how many babies will be born in 9 months... I'm sure they'll be called 'Obama babies'. I wonder how many will end up on welfare?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
So why did the Supreme Court vote the way it did? doyathink? What was the makeup of the Supreme Court? :lol:

Willow there would have been no reason for it to go to the supreme court had Harris not created a list designed to disenfranchise black voters in Florida.

The vast majority would hyave voted for Gore. Gore would have had a hefty lead.

No recount needed.

Your team cheated and its in the record.

That is why Bush politicized the DOJ , so no one would be prsecuted for such shit.

Obama hasn't done anything yet, nothing to be proud of. Let him party today and get his ass to work tomorrow.

He actually was elected by the American public unlike Bush hwo cheated his way into office.

I assumed he meant because of the feel good factor? How the fuck did you get it to mean racism?

Who feels good about this election in particular?

Dems who happen to encompass the vast majority of black people in this country.

You know full well he was talking about black people nameing their kids after the first black president.

Then he sugests they will be on welfare.

The racism is obvious.

Yep. Feel good factor and the fact he's a Democrat. I've caught Truthmatters making racist comments before so this doesn't surprise me.

Go get em.

you are not only a racist but a liar too.

You know full well he was talking about black people nameing their kids after the first black president.

The racism is obvious.

Nope. Assumption on your part because you are racist.

I m impressed by this man and also his speech, I haven't seen someone like him in politics in decades. This is truly a glorious day for the US.

And everything he did so far (the campaign, transition) he almost did perfectly, if his presidency will be as good then we are in good hands.

Last edited:

The racism is obvious.

The first Black president in history, ever.Many many millions all over the World are happy.

Obama babies same as war babies, same as babies born 9 months after a blackout, do you get the gist yet?

A lot will no doubt be on welfare given the current economical climate, lets hope Obama does something about this.

I see no racism, but I wasn't looking for any.

Forum List

Back