WOW! Obama Limo is cool. And look at the crowds.

We are waist deep in debt and he proposes a trillion dollar deficit his first year but has no problem spending MILLIONS on swearing in as President.

I believe the last quote I heard was his swearing in cost 4 times as much as the last most expensive one.

Obama transition team credits the Bush's and their staff for the easy transition. Powell talks about the Bush friendliness. Bush is looking forward to getting back to Texas and we wish him well.

---

civility. class. goodwill.

Obama transition team credits the Bush's and their staff for the easy transition. Powell talks about the Bush friendliness. Bush is looking forward to getting back to Texas and we wish him well.

---

civility. class. goodwill.

Quick feeze the moment--it may take another 8 years to see one.

The coverage on this is going to make me puke; and all these people. They act like it's a coronation rather than an inauguration. Yes, it's a historic moment. We won't know if it's a great historic moment or a disasterous historic moment for some time to come. Most likely, it will end up just being a significant moment in the fact that Obama has Black roots. Other than that, Obama's presidency is likely to be as rocky if not more so than that of Bush.

The Classiness of Michelle Obama: First Lady Michelle Obama has given a gift to First Lady Laura Bush. It is a book and pen for Mrs. Bush to use starting today for her memoirs.

What a classy family the Obamas are.

Alot of reporters are going around asking the people how far they travelled, how they feel, and what they hope to hear in Obama's speech today. Many state the same thing, that he give more specifics on his plans for the change he wants to bring about. I get the distinct impression from many of the people they are interviewing that they truly believe Obama is some kind of god-like being. That I just don't get but I do wish him the best. I don't agree with alot of his left-leaning beliefs I do think that his youth and energy is wonderful. I hope they all party their hearts out today and get their butts to work at sunrise tomorrow.

Alot of reporters are going around asking the people how far they travelled, how they feel, and what they hope to hear in Obama's speech today. Many state the same thing, that he give more specifics on his plans for the change he wants to bring about. I get the distinct impression from many of the people they are interviewing that they truly believe Obama is some kind of god-like being. That I just don't get but I do wish him the best. I don't agree with alot of his left-leaning beliefs I do think that his youth and energy is wonderful. I hope they all party their hearts out today and get their butts to work at sunrise tomorrow.

It's like millions of people are suddenly going to be somebody important because they can say they were at Obama's inauguration. oh well--

Oh please people. People went gaga over Ronald Reagan's Inauguration and W's second.

get a grip people. Today is a great day for America.

We get to show the world how IT is done. Now children...behave. Don't embarrass the family in front of the guests

Forum List

Back