I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

The AR-15, first and foremost, is protected by the 2nd Amendment, and specifically by Supreme Court rulings in Heller, Caetano, Miller and Friedman v Highland park.

After that..... some think that the AR-15 is better for home defense because it can be customized in ways a shotgun can't, and several different shooters can use an Ar-15 in the same home while a shotgun isn't the best long gun for a woman or small man......

You don't get to choose the tool someone depends on for their life or the lives of their family members.
When you customize a gun designed to be full auto into a semi auto it's like putting a Toyota Prius engine into a Lambo Diablo, it's stupid

Actually many AR-15 style weapons are krap that blow up in the faces of the users.

Link
What is it that you think you would get for this price

ATI Omni Hybrid Maxx AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi Auto Rifle 16" Barrel 30 Rounds M-LOK Hand Guard Carbine Alpha Collapsible Stock Matte Black Finish | Cheaper Than Dirt

I paid 800 dollars for a pistol 25 years ago

Where is the link to that model of firearm blowing up in user's faces?

I'd love to buy one and get in on that lawsuit.
Suing is not allowed gun manufacturers are protected. This however is my favorite link it is however a .50 cal and not an ar

Wrong..... gun makers are only protected from lawsuits that have nothing to do with product liablity....what you describe, a weapon blowing up, is not protected, and they can be sued....you just can't sue them if a criminal steals a gun and uses it illegally......

Have fun, let us know

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

The AR-15, first and foremost, is protected by the 2nd Amendment, and specifically by Supreme Court rulings in Heller, Caetano, Miller and Friedman v Highland park.

After that..... some think that the AR-15 is better for home defense because it can be customized in ways a shotgun can't, and several different shooters can use an Ar-15 in the same home while a shotgun isn't the best long gun for a woman or small man......

You don't get to choose the tool someone depends on for their life or the lives of their family members.
When you customize a gun designed to be full auto into a semi auto it's like putting a Toyota Prius engine into a Lambo Diablo, it's stupid

No,

By customizable, I mean you can add different sights, add a flashlight, or a laser....add a sling, or have an adjustable stock so different people, with different body types can use it....a large man may be able to use a shotgun easily but his tiny wife won't......an AR-15 with an adjustable stock let's both of them use the same rifle.

Suing is not allowed gun manufacturers are protected. This however is my favorite link it is however a .50 cal and not an ar

Wrong..... gun makers are only protected from lawsuits that have nothing to do with product liablity....what you describe, a weapon blowing up, is not protected, and they can be sued....you just can't sue them if a criminal steals a gun and uses it illegally......

Have fun, let us know

You learn you are wrong....then post that......good for you.

The Hunt - IMDb

I have almost 30 AR-15s.

I have never used one in a crime. I never intend to use one in a crime.

I enjoy shooting them, building them and collecting them.

Why should I have to give them up because other people will infrequently use them in crime?

The Hunt - IMDb

No,

By customizable, I mean you can add different sights, add a flashlight, or a laser....add a sling, or have an adjustable stock so different people, with different body types can use it....a large man may be able to use a shotgun easily but his tiny wife won't......an AR-15 with an adjustable stock let's both of them use the same rifle.
Adding parts to a piece of shit, yields a piece of shit with added parts...……………………..

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

You don't have to sell me. The AR-15/M16 platform is nothing I would buy for myself. As impervious as the AK is to dirt and abuse, the AR is sensitive to it. And the AK has a lot more stopping power. But then, the average american home isn't as dirty as the Vietnam jungle.

My real issue is not with gun ownership but with the people who view the ar15 as a sort of god inspired by the constitution.

thats the alcohol again,,,
You seem to be fixated on alcohol. There is help, but you have to take the first step

Alcoholics Anonymous

you got that link pretty quick,,,bet its also on speed dial,,

Have fun, let us know

You learn you are wrong....then post that......good for you.

Congratulations you win the gold star for one millionth post...…………………..

he he he

All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

You don't have to sell me. The AR-15/M16 platform is nothing I would buy for myself. As impervious as the AK is to dirt and abuse, the AR is sensitive to it. And the AK has a lot more stopping power. But then, the average american home isn't as dirty as the Vietnam jungle.

My real issue is not with gun ownership but with the people who view the ar15 as a sort of god inspired by the constitution.

You seem to be fixated on alcohol. There is help, but you have to take the first step

Alcoholics Anonymous

Yea everybody comes to the conclusion that I am the fastest.

You are not the first to come to that conclusion.

I'm also for gun ownership, but it's already not an anything you want situation, there are plenty of weapons we're not allowed to own. And I'm ok with that. You seem to be ok with that as well.

You're officially a liar. Better luck next time.
What am I lying about?

An AR-15 IS a gun. You are against the ownership of AR-15's by LAW ABIDING citizens.

Therefore, you are not fully FOR gun ownership. Just limited ownership as you feel "necessary", which is NOT the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
We're already not allowed to own certain weapons, felons can't have weapons, kids can't buy guns... The 2nd has been infringed upon many times already. So if we're making a list of outlawed weapons... What's a few more? You would still have the right to own a gun. It's not necessarily a black or white thing.

Heller, Miller, Caetano, Friedman already protect semi-automatic rifles, and the AR-15 by name.......

The Hunt - IMDb

No,

Adding parts to a piece of shit, yields a piece of shit with added parts...……………………..

is that why you wear make up???

Alcoholics Anonymous

Yea everybody comes to the conclusion that I am the fastest.

You are not the first to come to that conclusion.

where I come from we call that a whore,,,

The Hunt - IMDb
Again, it's not a Bill of Needs.

It's a Bill of Rights.

The Hunt - IMDb

You can't customize a semiauto into a full auto

The only way you can make a semiauto a full auto is by changing the actual firing mechanism and that's not as easy as people think

The Hunt - IMDb

The only way you can make a semiauto a full auto is by changing the actual firing mechanism and that's not as easy as people think

some you can,,

I'm also for gun ownership, but it's already not an anything you want situation, there are plenty of weapons we're not allowed to own. And I'm ok with that. You seem to be ok with that as well.

You're officially a liar. Better luck next time.
What am I lying about?

An AR-15 IS a gun. You are against the ownership of AR-15's by LAW ABIDING citizens.

Therefore, you are not fully FOR gun ownership. Just limited ownership as you feel "necessary", which is NOT the intent of the 2nd Amendment.
We're already not allowed to own certain weapons, felons can't have weapons, kids can't buy guns... The 2nd has been infringed upon many times already. So if we're making a list of outlawed weapons... What's a few more? You would still have the right to own a gun. It's not necessarily a black or white thing.

Heller, Miller, Caetano, Friedman already protect semi-automatic rifles, and the AR-15 by name.......
And a partridge in a pear tree

[

I am alive today because an AK aimed at me in Vietnam jammed the day after Tet in 1968. They aren't as reliable as the myth says they are. They also cannot sustain F-A for very long. Most of the time they aren't even fired on F-A.

The AR platform is superior to the AK in almost every way.

I have both. I prefer the AR.

The 7.62 x 39 has about 200 more ft lbs of energy than the 5.56 x 45 but M-193 will fragment better causing a larger wound cavity. M-855 will penetrate better.

The Hunt - IMDb

The firing mechanism in a semi auto ar15 can not be changed, this is why it is a legal piece of shit. A semi auto ar is like a dragster being pushed by two fat guys

The Hunt - IMDb

some you can,,
Tell us more champ
Fat+guy+with+AR.jpg

The Hunt - IMDb

some you can,,
Tell us more champ
Fat+guy+with+AR.jpg

is that your son or husband???

Forum List

Back